May IUI's!!

9dpo and so far haven't felt much of anything.. no sore bbs like usual. They actually don't hurt at all! Just about an hour or so ago I started cramping and my right hip/lower back is aching as well. Thinking of starting to test tomorrow even though I know it's way too early, but I need to poas before I go insane! lol

Beaglemom- sorry about af hun :hugs: I too am glad that you are content with the plan you have! I hope it works this cycle!

Fluterby- I see something on the middle test! I've read some ladies actually have the trigger last until 14dpo, but it doesn't happen a lot! Fx that its just too early! I had a bfn at 11dpo/11dpt/10dpiui and a bfp on 15dpo. Try not to test hun, it just stresses a person out!!! Skip a day of testing and see what happens.

Beneathmywing- 9dpo is to early, but if you really need to, go for it, lol.

Emi- I so wish everyone was like you! To hold off until your b/w! You got some will power!!!

RayAnne- I hope you are doing ok and the tww is treating you good!

Claudia- where are you hun??? What dpo are you? When do you test or have you tested?

Wantjust1more- have you been to your doc yet? Have they done scans? Praying things go better this cycle :flower:

Beaglemom- sorry about af hun :hugs: I too am glad that you are content with the plan you have! I hope it works this cycle!

Fluterby- I see something on the middle test! I've read some ladies actually have the trigger last until 14dpo, but it doesn't happen a lot! Fx that its just too early! I had a bfn at 11dpo/11dpt/10dpiui and a bfp on 15dpo. Try not to test hun, it just stresses a person out!!! Skip a day of testing and see what happens.

Emi- I so wish everyone was like you! To hold off until your b/w! You got some will power!!!

Claudia- where are you hun??? What dpo are you? When do you test or have you tested?

Wantjust1more- have you been to your doc yet? Have they done scans? Praying things go better this cycle :flower:

MORNING! im 9dpo today ive been poas since 6dpo and yesterday i said i would wait til friday but i couldnt of course BFN but im not worried its too early yet so well see. i felt like crap yesterday after noon like waves of nauseousness so who knows.
how are you doing?

aww thanks! 2ww is taking forever :haha: just like I knew it would!
I've been testing out the trigger. Today is 5dpt and the line is pretty faint! I'll be grabbing some frer and testing the rest out starting tomorrow.

Emi, you go girl! I could never wait for b/w~

aww thanks! 2ww is taking forever :haha: just like I knew it would!
I've been testing out the trigger. Today is 5dpt and the line is pretty faint! I'll be grabbing some frer and testing the rest out starting tomorrow.

Emi, you go girl! I could never wait for b/w~

FXd you get your BFP

Claudia: thanks!!!

Yes, you're still early!! Are you going to keep testing, or wait a few days?

i keep saying to just wait lol im going to try to hold out til at least saturday morning but well see lol

10dpo and gave in and tested.. of course bfn! but I know it's too early. My temps has been elevated for the past three days so hoping it's a good sign.

Hello ladies. I have an IUI scheduled for 05/30. Since my period is 35-36 days long we delayed the IUI by 4 days hoping that it would be closer to O time. Here's to hoping it works this time!! :thumbup:

Hello ladies. I have an IUI scheduled for 05/30. Since my period is 35-36 days long we delayed the IUI by 4 days hoping that it would be closer to O time. Here's to hoping it works this time!! :thumbup:

Good luck!!!!

Hi, just to update.. My iui try is not going well. Folicles seem to have stopped growing leads folicle is only 12mm at day 12. Going for one more scan in a few days but it's more than likely it will be cancelled and I will try again next cycle d

Sorry lazydaisys. If they don't get to a size they want, maybe you could still trigger and try on your own?
I hate wasted cycles.

Hey ladies, I'm doing okay CD 2 and just bleeding
... Looks like someone killed something. Don't know why it's so heavy. Maybe its a good thing. Cd12 or 13 I can go in for a follicle scan. Start clomid on cd5-100mg, praying I get more follicles again. :)
How are you all?

Hi guys.. We'll in the last two days I got a faint line... 2 days earlier I thought I got a negative ... Now in second guessing if it was negative and it's still the trigger shot... Cause the line didn't get darker... But tomm I go in for the blood test...

Hi guys.. We'll in the last two days I got a faint line... 2 days earlier I thought I got a negative ... Now in second guessing if it was negative and it's still the trigger shot... Cause the line didn't get darker... But tomm I go in for the blood test...

Good luck!!!! Keep us posted :hugs:

Hi, just to update.. My iui try is not going well. Folicles seem to have stopped growing leads folicle is only 12mm at day 12. Going for one more scan in a few days but it's more than likely it will be cancelled and I will try again next cycle d

Grow follies, grow!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->