May IUI's!!

So-- I decided ladies- Instead of driving ya'll insane (and myself) if af is still missing tomorrow i'll call the nurse, and see what she says. I'm not going to wait any longer, either lets get on with next cycle, or celebrate if i'm pregnant lol. My mom, and dh said I didn't get a positive with our first pregnancy (7 years ago) until i was 5 + weeks, of course I don't remember but they swear by it. I just remember poas and it being neg and my mil saying to wait a week. ( our miscarriage showed up right away) Who knows, and maybe i'm just trying to justify it :haha: i'm just trying to hang on to what i've got and so far it's no symptoms other than here and there, and no af.

Wantjust1more- good that you have a plan! hope all works out! Fluterby- I had a dream that you took a digi and posted a pic on here and it said pregnant! I hope my dream comes true for you hun! Kmfx for all you ladies coz most of you test this week!!!

My tests were due to the trigger. Didn't get any darker. Actually looks lighter maybe. I'm very sad. This has been a long road for me and I think I'm at the end of that road

So sorry fluterby. When is AF due? Could
You still be a bit early?

:witch: came happily this morning. on to next cycle-- like i said... i know my body. :growlmad:

:witch: came happily this morning. on to next cycle-- like i said... i know my body. :growlmad:

So sorry :hugs:

It's all good. I know I ovulate.. I just don't think i can hold a pregnancy. I just have a feeling I can't implant the baby. I don't know what else the doctors can do other than the trigger. :cry:

Did they give you progestrone? That can help sustain a pregnancy.

I am expecting AF today...I was feeling really awful last night...so we will see. But the timing is all screwed up for an IUI because I am out of town next weekend.

It's all good. I know I ovulate.. I just don't think i can hold a pregnancy. I just have a feeling I can't implant the baby. I don't know what else the doctors can do other than the trigger. :cry:

I am expecting AF today...I was feeling really awful last night...so we will see. But the timing is all screwed up for an IUI because I am out of town next weekend.

No they didn't, but i'm asking for everything and anything this cycle. I'm about to give up. (said that before and didn't) but truly feel it. I just can't stand the thought of my body saying "too bad so sad you can't conceive" :growlmad:

No they didn't, but i'm asking for everything and anything this cycle. I'm about to give up. (said that before and didn't) but truly feel it. I just can't stand the thought of my body saying "too bad so sad you can't conceive" :growlmad:

no dont give up yet.:hugs: i know its gotta be hard but yea ask them about everything and anything that you could possibly try

maybe next cylce your dr can try something new.

They don't want to do injections because i've conceived twins naturally.. Makes me mad because i only have one tube and the chances of getting pregnant are pretty slim. i need all the help i can get, so I'm going to push for anything. I just don't know what :winkwink:

So sorry AF came

I'll be looking for her come Sat.

Like it's said "not out until she comes"

I just knew my body. My face does NOT break out when i'm pregnant.. So i already knew.

Hold on to faith. I didn't and I did.. I was a emotional wreck. I feel so calm today, knowing that she's here sucks, but at least we can move forward.
I need to look on the bright side. DH is fine.. I'm the broken, one tube wonder, women.. But i know it's possible.

hang in there. you got us here.
I thank you all for being there for me through my emotions and all my back and forth stuff. I don't know what i would do if i didn't have you all to talk to. :hugs:

So sorry AF came

I'll be looking for her come Sat.

Like it's said "not out until she comes"

I just knew my body. My face does NOT break out when i'm pregnant.. So i already knew.

Hold on to faith. I didn't and I did.. I was a emotional wreck. I feel so calm today, knowing that she's here sucks, but at least we can move forward.
I need to look on the bright side. DH is fine.. I'm the broken, one tube wonder, women.. But i know it's possible.

hang in there. you got us here.
I thank you all for being there for me through my emotions and all my back and forth stuff. I don't know what i would do if i didn't have you all to talk to. :hugs:

love your positive attitude! keep faith and know that your time will come im sure!

Wantjust1more- so sorry about af :hugs: How was your lining this past cycle, thick, thin, just right? Ask your doc about your progesterone and to check your lining. I wish you all the luck for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->