May IUI's!!

Wantjust1more- fx that the witch's absence is good news! When are you testing again?

Fluteryby, I don't see any lines...but I never am able to see faint lines on the forum. I hope it is the real deal. I would think trigger is gone, but mine seems to be gone FAST compared to what I read. I had to test every day with the cheap tests because I did not want to worry about a pos being just the trigger. Once I got the negative, I stopped testing it.

I was going to stay off the forum today...felt it was consuming me. But it is another stressful day at work for me & it seems reading the threads keeps me sane. I really only have 2 threads I follow. Still no AF & really not much to say she is coming. I put a call in to the nurse to find out how long of a cycle I should expect using the progesterone & femara. Last day for the progesterone (50 mg, I think, daily) was Saturday night. I would think AF would start soon if she was going to. I hate this crap. And again, everything is making me cry. So I think if I have a negative, I am def putting in for some time off. I need it. I was banking time for maternity leave at the end of December...and also for infertility appts...but since no maternity leave in December, I am safe to take a few days.

I just got back from my CD12 ultra sound and they found 3 large follicles (23, 19 & 19mm) and two smaller ones. I'm so excited. I'm just waiting for the nurse to call to tell me the results of my blood work and to let me know when to trigger. IUI will be on Thursday.

I'm really hoping this one will work!

I just got back from my CD12 ultra sound and they found 3 large follicles (23, 19 & 19mm) and two smaller ones. I'm so excited. I'm just waiting for the nurse to call to tell me the results of my blood work and to let me know when to trigger. IUI will be on Thursday.

oh how exciting gliterbg :happydance:

Wantjust1more- fx that the witch's absence is good news! When are you testing again?

Just tested right now, and bfn again.. don't know where the witch is.. having some ovary cramping so if she's still gone tomorrow night i'll call the doc early thursday morning.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 8
How exciting gliterbg! Hope this is your lucky cycle!

Wanttjust1more, sorry for the bfn: I swear I see something on that test, but I always see something lol!

How exciting gliterbg! Hope this is your lucky cycle!

Wanttjust1more, sorry for the bfn: I swear I see something on that test, but I always see something lol!

I always sware too, but if it's not BLARING BFP, i just say bfn.. lol

good luck to all you ladies still waiting to test and congratulations to everyone with BFPs

Good luck to you as well!! Are you going to test or go in for a beta?

ive been poas since yesterday lmao idk what im really expecting to see so early. im excited tho to see :happydance: but i havent really had any symptoms other than the dull cramping and backache. i had increased cm for a week until yesterday.

Lol!! I dont know whats holding me back either.. Ill probably start testing poas soon!!!

good luck to all you ladies still waiting to test and congratulations to everyone with BFPs

ive been poas since yesterday lmao idk what im really expecting to see so early. im excited tho to see :happydance: but i havent really had any symptoms other than the dull cramping and backache. i had increased cm for a week until yesterday.

Lol!! I dont know whats holding me back either.. Ill probably start testing poas soon!!!

as long as u know this early were gonna get BFNs and were so not out of the game yet then pee away just to calm the itch

Hi ladies. I found the May IUI thread. My second IUI should be May 26th. My doctor has been out of the office so I should find out soon if that's the date or if it's later.

I hope your BFP is not the trigger fluterby. I would think if my 9dpo your trigger was gone in previous cycles, it should be now too. But our cycles are ridiculous. I am really hoping it's your miracle! :hugs:

Fx for your iui! Your follies are nice and big! Keep us posted with how things go!

as long as u know this early were gonna get BFNs and were so not out of the game yet then pee away just to calm the itch

Lolll

OMG IM BEYONDDD BLOATED bleh and sooo irritable. love talking to u girls dealing with everyone else it too much lol

So my progesterone levels can back much better! It was at 9.7 this time last month and it's 26 this month! My doc looks for anything over 20 so I am so excited! Just wanted to share with you ladies. Still no POAS for me - hoping to hold off as long as possible!

So my progesterone levels can back much better! It was at 9.7 this time last month and it's 26 this month! My doc looks for anything over 20 so I am so excited! Just wanted to share with you ladies. Still no POAS for me - hoping to hold off as long as possible!

That's great news, hun!

Great number Emi. I'm still waiting on my prog number. Was supposed to know by today. That lab irritates me! Last cycle it was 11.1 so hoping for over 20 as well

Thats great new! I'm glad your numbers went up this cycle! When are you going to test?:blush:

Emi- that's great that your numbers went up from last cycle! You must be so pleased! 1 less thing for you to stress about! Hope you can hold out as long as possible with testing, although I know it can sometimes be tempting to test sooner! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->