May IUI's!!

Beneathmywing- please don't stress yourself out. Try and relax(easier said than done, I know) but you need to for your own sanity! Try not to test until the day af is due. I still have my fx for all you ladies :flower: it will happen!

Thanks hun. It is super hard not to stress.. Im trying!!

Been having af-cramping here and there today and starting to feel pretty down/out this cycle. Hoping this weekend goes fast so I can just know already. ughhh. :coffee:

I had tested and it was neg and it felt like af was coming don't give up yet. Fx to u

Beneathmywing- please don't stress yourself out. Try and relax(easier said than done, I know) but you need to for your own sanity! Try not to test until the day af is due. I still have my fx for all you ladies :flower: it will happen!

I just looked at ur ovulation chart and it looks good so don't give up yet til it shows.

I just looked at ur ovulation chart and it looks good so don't give up yet til it shows.

I'm ready for this tww to be over with lol

CD 4 today-

Don't feel much but just brown stuff not much blood. No cramping nothing. Feeling fine. Not hungry, just feeling good. lazy for a Saturday but good. There are bumps around my nipples, and there big, i squeezed one (hurt like hell) and there's liquid. I guess just part of af, but never had that before.

Tomorrow is my first day of clomid so will see how it goes. :sex: is all i'm going to be doing lol!

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone and congrats to those with BFPs!!!
I had my IUI on 13 May and I'm in my three week wait!!! I've been feeling pretty average, sore tummy since around day 5/6 after the IUI and its been almost constant since then. So very confusing and I suppose I'm just hyper sensitive to any bodily changes I'm not used to.
How is everyone going with there tww? I'm struggling. I'm trying to be confident however as time grows nearer to af I'm becoming more and more certain that this isn't my month. I don't know why but I just have a feeling its not happening this time around. The pains in my tummy are just telling me it isn't so.
Hope everyone is well. Wishing you all luck!!:flower:

Hi Ladies,

I had my IUI on 13 May and I'm in my three week wait!!! I've been feeling pretty average, sore tummy since around day 5/6 after the IUI and its been almost constant since then. So very confusing and I suppose I'm just hyper sensitive to any bodily changes I'm not used to.
How is everyone going with there tww? I'm struggling. I'm trying to be confident however as time grows nearer to af I'm becoming more and more certain that this isn't my month. I don't know why but I just have a feeling its not happening this time around. The pains in my tummy are just telling me it isn't so.

Fx for you!!

Ladiea.. Temp dropped this morning so I am pretty sure af will be here tomorrow. This sucks :(

Hi Ladies,

Fx for u

Hey ladies - lm feeling down today. Just feel like this cycle is a bust. Trying my hardest to wait for BW on Tuesday AM.

Hey ladies - lm feeling down today. Just feel like this cycle is a bust. Trying my hardest to wait for BW on Tuesday AM.

Sorry you feeling this way Emi :hugs: you've been doing so well not testing! Tuesday is almost here! Kmfx for you!

Hi Emi_Mo

I've been feeling the same and everything is telling me that this cycle is unsuccessful. I have to wait until 2 June for my test but I am due for af on Wednesday 28....:( sort of hoping I could test before af is due...makes me feel like I am missing out if that makes sense?
I wish you all the very best of luck and please try and keep your chin up and yourself occupied with nice, fun, relaxing activities to keep your mind off it all. Fx crossed :flower:

Hi girls.. Temp went down a little this morning so I was sure I was out, but something kept telling me to test. I had already peed but got a drop of pee to dip a test in and saw the faintest line and dh saw it as well. Then waited an hour and a half and retested and saw the line again. Being very cautious and patiently waiting to see if the line will be darker tomorrow and if it is I will get a frer. Here are the tests.

https://i58.tinypic.com/jts3gk.jpg

Beneathmywing- I'm on my phone, so I never see faint lines! But if your dh saw it, then I'm sure its your bfp! Us ladies sometimes get line eye, lol! And besides, you didn't take a trigger, so its definitely not that! Please update when you test again! Fx for you hun!

My cycle was canceled. Folicle only grew to 12mm. Hoping to do iui June. Hope you all get your bfps and don't follow me onto the June thread xxx

My cycle was canceled. Folicle only grew to 12mm. Hoping to do iui June. Hope you all get your bfps and don't follow me onto the June thread xxx

I'm onto the june thread!! but I'm not going to keep making or going onto different threads. lol, i'm just planting my feet here and wishing and hoping and sticking with all these ladies because they've been by myside when i was really down last cycle. Sooooo, stick with us even when you do your iui in june, (i will be along right beside you) and these ladies will be there for you every step of the way!

Hi girls.. Temp went down a little this morning so I was sure I was out, but something kept telling me to test. I had already peed but got a drop of pee to dip a test in and saw the faintest line and dh saw it as well. Then waited an hour and a half and retested and saw the line again. Being very cautious and patiently waiting to see if the line will be darker tomorrow and if it is I will get a frer. Here are the tests.

That's good news..I thought your chart looked good a little like mine ...

So update.. Had second blood work this am and hcg went from 46 on fir to 135 today but progestrone went from 12 to 11 makes me nervous.. I'm going in back on Friday for another blood test and next Monday for sonogram to see if it's in the uterius and not in Tube like last time.

That's good news..I thought your chart looked good a little like mine ...

So update.. Had second blood work this am and hcg went from 46 on fir to 135 today but progestrone went from 12 to 11 makes me nervous.. I'm going in back on Friday for another blood test and next Monday for sonogram to see if it's in the uterius and not in Tube like last time.

Temp went even lower today I have a feeling af will show tomorrow.. =/

Good luck on Friday!!! Praying it all goes well for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"