May IUI's!!

beneathmywing I have read and learned from other TTCers that for most women it can take up to three IUI's to get a BFP, after that the chances drop. I am doing two round of Clomid and DIUI, then moving onto Clomid, Trigger and DIUI and then a possible break before trying with injectibles. Have you been using injectible medication for your IUI's?

I hope you get some great information at your appointment today. Keep up posted. :hugs:

beneathmywing I have read and learned from other TTCers that for most women it can take up to three IUI's to get a BFP, after that the chances drop. I am doing two round of Clomid and DIUI, then moving onto Clomid, Trigger and DIUI and then a possible break before trying with injectibles. Have you been using injectible medication for your IUI's?

I hope you get some great information at your appointment today. Keep up posted. :hugs:

I haven't tried any injectables for IUI. My first IUI was natural, second was with Clomid/no trigger.

I will keep you girls posted!

Raye I still had the trigger show up on FRER 13dpt 11dpiui. It sucked. I hope yours gets very dark :)

Yea, I've def read that it can take up to 14 days to completely leave your system. Really makes me wish I would have tested yesterday instead of skipped it! 2 days ago the line was barley there!

Hello Ladies!!

Mind if I join you all?! I am brand new to the site, the Hubby and I have been ttc for just under two years. We had our first IUI with Letrozole on May 20 (CD17). Just going through the extremely long tww now. :wacko: Fighting the urge to poas.. Not sure how early to test, I keep telling myself I should wait until next Tuesday, which would be exactly 2 weeks after IUI but idk if I'm strong enough lol! Really hoping this works for us, but we've all learned the hard way there are no guarantees!!

Hello Ladies!!

Mind if I join you all?! I am brand new to the site, the Hubby and I have been ttc for just under two years. We had our first IUI with Letrozole on May 20 (CD17). Just going through the extremely long tww now. :wacko: Fighting the urge to poas.. Not sure how early to test, I keep telling myself I should wait until next Tuesday, which would be exactly 2 weeks after IUI but idk if I'm strong enough lol! Really hoping this works for us, but we've all learned the hard way there are no guarantees!!

Fx for you!!!!

Went to my appt. with the RE today. Looks like we will do another Clomid+IUI most likely with trigger this time. Starting Clomid tomorrow at cd3 to cd7 and have an ultrasound on cd10. Fx this cycle is lucky!

Went to my appt. with the RE today. Looks like we will do another Clomid+IUI most likely with trigger this time. Starting Clomid tomorrow at cd3 to cd7 and have an ultrasound on cd10. Fx this cycle is lucky!

FX'd this is the lucky one for you!

Beneathmywing- fx this cycle with the trigger does the trick! Will you test the trigger out?

Amie- welcome hun :flower: hope your iui works! Don't test yet, it might still be too early! Tuesday's almost here, try to wait it out!

RayeAnne- fx for a bfp!!!

To everyone else- fx for you ladies! Maybe June will be a luckier month!

Afm- well ladies, it hasn't been the best 2 days! Nausea has got the better of me and won't just go away! Only thing I can eat is soup! Its gotten so bad that I had to take the day off from work! I'm not complaining, but it would be nice to eat something different!

Ahhh, sorry wildchic! With my dd, I used sea bands and ate a lot of ginger. There are some good ginger candies and cookies out there! Hope the nausea doesn't stick around!

Amie, welcome!!

afm, took anther frer and can still see a tiny line. I'm hoping it's real and within the next few days it gets darker. Feeling lots of weird crampy/pulling things going on. I swear the walmart cheapie is picking it up better.

Not sure if I'll test the trigger out.. we'll see.

Hope your nausea gets better soon and you can eat different foods!!!

In experience, I'd either test out the trigger, or don't test until the day Af is due. Just so you don't torture yourself if you test early and get a bfp!

RayeAnne- can you post a pic? Fx it gets darker in a day or 2. Beneathmywing- I agree with RayeAnne! Either test the trigger out or wait until af is due before testing. So much better that way! Thanks ladies, nausea still there and the ginger ale is helping somewhat!

This is the best pic I could get. It's darker irl but either my house is super bright or I have no camera skills- or both lol

Wildchic, what dpiui did you get your bfp? And did you count the day you had your IUI as 1 or the day after as 1?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
In experience, I'd either test out the trigger, or don't test until the day Af is due. Just so you don't torture yourself if you test early and get a bfp!

I think I'll wait till af is due.. or maybe I'm just saying that now. lol

Here is a better pic. It's dried, but it sure dried darker! Don't know if I can trust it.

Haha I always tell myself I'm not going to test, and those are the months I test extra crazy lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
RayeAnne- I counted the day of iui as 1dpo coz it was 1dpo. I had ovulated the day before my iui and I was stressing because of the timing and even questioned my fs! He actually said that because the egg lasts for 24 hours, we still had a chance doing it 20 hours after trigger. I really didn't think I had a chance! I tested out the trigger and by 11dpo/11dptrigger/10dpiui I had a negative hpt! I tilted that test in every angle and light, there was only 1 line there! I didn't have tests, so didn't test, I was going to get a test and test the morning of my beta, but didn't wanna waste money! So on 15dpo, I had blood drawn at 8am and got results at 10am. Sorry for the long post. I don't see anything on the 1st test, but do on the 2nd! Fx it gets darker!!!

Hey ladies. So AF started to show Monday. Just pink brown spotting once which I was hoping was IB. then Tuesday and yesterday had med flow not the usual heavy soaking tampon every 2hrs and today nothing but brown spotting once this morning. So idk what to think. Kinda down but have beta scheduled for tomorrow.

Sorry claudia :(
I don't have any experience with periods/spotting and still being pregnant, but I hope that tomorrow's beta gives you some answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->