May IUI's!!

Beneathmywing- hope you temp goes up and this is your bfp!!!

Lazy- that sucks that your cycle got cancelled!!! What meds were you on? Time to try good old fashioned way with TI! I hope this next cycle works better!

Miracle- your doubling time seems ok where your hcg levels are concerned. I'm not to clued up with progesterone, maybe they can put you on pessaries until things look better? Ask your doc about that! Good luck with b/w on friday!

Wantjust1more- fx this cycle hun! What cd are you at?

Where are the other ladies??? Fluterby, RayAnne, Claudia??? Where have you ladies gone?

I'm here! :)

Right smack dab in the middle of the TWW. Officially 7dpiui and 9dpt. Used a frer this morning and there is still a hint of a line! Praying it just gets darker lol <3

Lazy: so sorry about your cycle <3

I'm here. Miss you girls!! Beneathmywing praying your temp goes up! Wantjust1more were right here with you girl. June is your month !
Miracle hope your blood work look great!!
As for me...I'm 13dpo today. Had light pink brownish discharge mid morning and nothing since. Makes me nervous. Hoping it was late IB! Been on the rd home for the past 6hrs so no poas til tomorrow. Hopingggg and prayingggg for BFP!!!

Mind if I join you ladies? My tww begins today/tomorrow for my 4th consecutive month of femara/injectables. Freakish out about this month as the other three have been iui and this month is TI

RayeAnne- fx those lines get darker and not lighter!!! 1 week left, almost there hun!

Claudia- praying that the brownish cm is IB! Fx for a bfp!!! Will/have you tested?

Bcg- welcome:) hope TI woks for you! Keep us updated!

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join this thread? I was on couple of great threads previously and everyone has gotten BFP's and are gone! I am currently cycle day 4 and started 37.5 miu of gonal f injections last night (very conservative dose) prepping for IUI next week(end). I have two children from a previous marriage with textbook perfect pregnancies and uncomplicated c-sections. My husband and I have been trying since October 2013, I have had two chemicals (one at 5 1/2 weeks and one right at 4 weeks) and most recently, I had an ectopic in my right tube in early March. I was treated with methotrexate to dissolve the pregnancy and was lucky it worked and I didn't need to have my tube removed. We sought fertility treatment because of our two chemicals and my husband is 41 and I am 34, I know that sounds young but because I have children, we wanted to see if there was any underlying condition and we don't want to try for years and years. We had every test in the book and we are apparently perfect, so what's the problem then? Anyway, we had a forced TTC hiatus for 3 months after the ectopic and this is the first cycle trying again. We are on a low dose to try and only achieve two, even one, mature follicle. We don't want multiples but are hoping to accelerate the process of getting pregnant and having it stick!

I thought I would be excited but I am not. I am worried, doubtful and anxious. I keep thinking what roadblock is there going to be now? Will I respond to well to the meds and the cycle be cancelled? Will I not respond at all and the cycle be cancelled? Will I get cysts from the meds and the cycle be cancelled? Will I have a perfect cycle and not get pregnant?

I am so sorry for the long post, I just feel alone and it's been a hard process thus far.

I'm here! :)

Right smack dab in the middle of the TWW. Officially 7dpiui and 9dpt. Used a frer this morning and there is still a hint of a line! Praying it just gets darker lol <3

Lazy: so sorry about your cycle <3

This tww is sooooo long! I'm 6dpiui and 7dp trigger. I tested yesterday to see if trigger was gone but still a very very faint line on test last night. I'll probably test again tomorrow to see if it's completely gone and then hope we both get our well deserved BFP really soon.

Well, I'm out. Af showed this morning right on time. Back to square one I go. Have an RE appointment tomorrow to figure out what's next.

Fx for all you ladies that are still in the TWW and welcome to all those who are just joining us!

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join this thread? I was on couple of great threads previously and everyone has gotten BFP's and are gone! I am currently cycle day 4 and started 37.5 miu of gonal f injections last night (very conservative dose) prepping for IUI next week(end). I have two children from a previous marriage with textbook perfect pregnancies and uncomplicated c-sections. My husband and I have been trying since October 2013, I have had two chemicals (one at 5 1/2 weeks and one right at 4 weeks) and most recently, I had an ectopic in my right tube in early March. I was treated with methotrexate to dissolve the pregnancy and was lucky it worked and I didn't need to have my tube removed. We sought fertility treatment because of our two chemicals and my husband is 41 and I am 34, I know that sounds young but because I have children, we wanted to see if there was any underlying condition and we don't want to try for years and years. We had every test in the book and we are apparently perfect, so what's the problem then? Anyway, we had a forced TTC hiatus for 3 months after the ectopic and this is the first cycle trying again. We are on a low dose to try and only achieve two, even one, mature follicle. We don't want multiples but are hoping to accelerate the process of getting pregnant and having it stick!

I thought I would be excited but I am not. I am worried, doubtful and anxious. I keep thinking what roadblock is there going to be now? Will I respond to well to the meds and the cycle be cancelled? Will I not respond at all and the cycle be cancelled? Will I get cysts from the meds and the cycle be cancelled? Will I have a perfect cycle and not get pregnant?

I am so sorry for the long post, I just feel alone and it's been a hard process thus far.

Welcome! I know how stressful it can be during the whole IUI process. We all do in here!!! The first IUI will be like a learning experience if it doesn't work. (That's how I had to look it at) It was a learning experience for me and the doctors to know how much meds and when the right CD was. Hopefully you'll get lucky and get your sticky first time around

Nataliek: good luck with your appointment with the RE! Iuis can be a stressful process but for me it takes out a lot of the "what if" and actually helps me get through the cycle. The ladies on this and other forums really are a great support too because they understand what is going on. Fingers are crossed that you don't have to go through more than one!

Thanks so much Fluterby and bcg, I am really trying to be positive about it. I really should relax and know that I don't need to guess if we caught it, I'll know it was timed correctly. Thanks so much for your words.

How man iuis have you had?

Good evening everyone!

Having some crazy symptoms that have me guessing! Super crampy today, on and off. Very unusual! Im 8dpiui. Super gassy (tmi) and out of nowhere everything (food) looked really gross.

I think I'll test tomorrow! Still had some of the trigger (very little) left on a frer yesterday morning. So hopefully it will either be stark white, or darker lol!!

Cramps that early are a great sign! When I got my BFP last month my biggest signs were cramps and back pain. I lost it but that had nothing to do with the symptoms I was having. Don't get discouraged if it's not dark yet I didn't get a bfp until 16dpo.

Welcome, to everyone that is new here! I'm glad to see some new faces. Frustrating update here - bloodwork came back negative - even though I was expecting it, it still sucks. I'm beyond frustrated and sad. So once AF shows we will move on to IUI#3 which I think will be our last one before IVF. Fxed for those of you testing in the next few days! Xxoo. I'm so thankful for you all!

Welcome, to everyone that is new here! I'm glad to see some new faces. Frustrating update here - bloodwork came back negative - even though I was expecting it, it still sucks. I'm beyond frustrated and sad. So once AF shows we will move on to IUI#3 which I think will be our last one before IVF. Fxed for those of you testing in the next few days! Xxoo. I'm so thankful for you all!

So sorry hun! Im out this cycle as well and debating on one more iui or moving on to ivf. Good luck this cycle!!!

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been mia for a good couple of hours,lol. It was my birthday yesterday and dh spoiled me a bit! Anyway, I want to welcome the new ladies! Hope your iui journey is short! I'm kmfx for you ladies!

Beneathmywing- sorry af got you hun, will you be trying the trigger this cycle?

Emi- sorry the blood work was negative! Fx for this next cycle! 3rd times a charm!

Everyone else- I'm hoping your iui journey will be short lived and that you get your bfp's. I'll still be here routing for you ladies :flower:

Thanks wildchic!

So I took a frer this am. I can see a ghost of a line. I took one 2 days ago and still had a tiny line from the trigger. I'm 11 days past trigger, 9 days past IUI. Think it's still the trigger? I thought giving it 48 hours would be plenty because it was barley there! Hoping it's the start of my bfp! :)

Emi I am sorry that it was a negative. It is so hard getting negatives after working so hard and enduring so much. As the other ladies said, 3rd times the charm! :hugs:

RayeAnne I hope it's the start of your BFP. I haven't had the trigger yet but I would think since it was so light two days ago it should be out of your system. Praying it's the BFP! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been mia for a good couple of hours,lol. It was my birthday yesterday and dh spoiled me a bit! Anyway, I want to welcome the new ladies! Hope your iui journey is short! I'm kmfx for you ladies!

Beneathmywing- sorry af got you hun, will you be trying the trigger this cycle?

Emi- sorry the blood work was negative! Fx for this next cycle! 3rd times a charm!

Everyone else- I'm hoping your iui journey will be short lived and that you get your bfp's. I'll still be here routing for you ladies :flower:

Hope you had a great birthday!!!

Not sure what I'm doing next yet. I have an RE appointment today to discuss options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->