May IUI's!!

Hey ladies. So AF started to show Monday. Just pink brown spotting once which I was hoping was IB. then Tuesday and yesterday had med flow not the usual heavy soaking tampon every 2hrs and today nothing but brown spotting once this morning. So idk what to think. Kinda down but have beta scheduled for tomorrow.

I'm sorry, hun! =(

I swear I'm driving myself crazy :( but getting this beta will set my mind at ease and I can move forward.

This is a 2.5 hour hold with a walmart cheapie.
Def the darkest line I've had since testing out the trigger!
Trying to stay calm, but all this tugging and pulling going on makes me feel like we may have done it this month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
Trying to stay calm, but all this tugging and pulling going on makes me feel like we may have done it this month!

ohhhh, I see it! Fx for you girllll :happydance:

Claudia-sorry about af hun, let's hope the beta sings a different tune! RayeAnne- fx it gets darker! Will you be doing a beta?

I see it too fx :)

So here is 11dpiui and a few hour hold.

Hoping I get a nice strong line here soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
I swear I'm driving myself crazy :( but getting this beta will set my mind at ease and I can move forward.

Hi Claudia,

How are you going with your journey given we share similar cycles? Unfortunately for me this cycle has been unsuccessful as af came yesterday...pretty upsetting at the time but I've had sometime to think about it and its time to move on and get motivated and positive for the next IUI in the coming weeks! Wishing you all the best! :flower:

Hi ladies,

How is everyone travelling with their journeys? Good I hope. Af arrived yesterday :( it was a long three week wait for me. I'm not sure but the waiting periods look like the vary here in Oz as I read that most of you are waiting for two weeks but here its three which is TERRIBLE!!!!
Anyway yesterday was a hard day and I couldn't drag myself from bed to go to work because I was so teary. I'm ok now but to be honest I was starting to feel like I might have been pregnant because my af didn't come on the 28th day like it usually does and came on the 32nd :( Ah well gotta move on an keep positive. Spoke with my clinic and I'm going in for a blood test tomorrow to double check everything is ok and to start my next IUI. It will still be an unmedicated one, likely with trigger because my AMH levels are high but "good" according to my dr.

I was wondering if any of you ladies are taking vitamins or any methods to assist you in the process. Currently I'm taking folic acid and nothing else. Any help would be great.

Good luck everyone I really do wish you all the best and hope you all get your BFPs!!!!! xxoo

Morning ladies!
Sorry i've been missing-- Took advantage of DH having two days off IN A ROW! whoop whoop :winkwink:
FINALLY done with clomid again 100mg. CD 5-9.. These hot flashes whoa! drive me crazy! and everyone else in the house. So, I don't know if I want to continue this, maybe it's the moods again, this is IUI # 5 OR 6 Not sure and i've stopped counting. I don't know what else to do. I'm going to try to talk to them see if we have to do IUI.. they are very pushy on IVF.. Will see.

Morning ladies!
Sorry i've been missing-- Took advantage of DH having two days off IN A ROW! whoop whoop :winkwink:
FINALLY done with clomid again 100mg. CD 5-9.. These hot flashes whoa! drive me crazy! and everyone else in the house. So, I don't know if I want to continue this, maybe it's the moods again, this is IUI # 5 OR 6 Not sure and i've stopped counting. I don't know what else to do. I'm going to try to talk to them see if we have to do IUI.. they are very pushy on IVF.. Will see.

I'm on my last clomid pill tomorrow. Only on 50mg and only thing I get is headaches.. not fun!! Hoping this is it for you!! Fx this month is lucky :flower:

Hi ladies,

How is everyone travelling with their journeys? Good I hope. Af arrived yesterday :( it was a long three week wait for me. I'm not sure but the waiting periods look like the vary here in Oz as I read that most of you are waiting for two weeks but here its three which is TERRIBLE!!!!
Anyway yesterday was a hard day and I couldn't drag myself from bed to go to work because I was so teary. I'm ok now but to be honest I was starting to feel like I might have been pregnant because my af didn't come on the 28th day like it usually does and came on the 32nd :( Ah well gotta move on an keep positive. Spoke with my clinic and I'm going in for a blood test tomorrow to double check everything is ok and to start my next IUI. It will still be an unmedicated one, likely with trigger because my AMH levels are high but "good" according to my dr.

I was wondering if any of you ladies are taking vitamins or any methods to assist you in the process. Currently I'm taking folic acid and nothing else. Any help would be great.

Good luck everyone I really do wish you all the best and hope you all get your BFPs!!!!! xxoo

So sorry AF showed for you, hun!! Can't imagine the two week wait being three weeks! That has to be tough.

I'm taking a prenatal/folic acid and also coq10 to improve egg equality. Sending you lots of baby dust!!!! xoxo

Beebb, so sorry Af came <3 way to stay positive and move on!

Afm, today is officially 13dpiui/15dpt and I got a shadow if a line on frer this morning.
Not feeling very hopeful, I think by now it should be much darker? Anyone know if getting a late bfp is common with iui's?

https://i58.tinypic.com/14cbdw4.jpg

Thinking of you all today! AF showed up here this morning with a vengeance.. So on to round two it is. It's not like in was expecting it to work on the first IUI, but I guess I let myself get my hopes up anyway. Feeling... Bad! :cry:

beebb I am taking Maca Root. The midwife at my OB's office prescribes it to her patients and my docs nurse suggested it for me. I started taking it in January. I had no inkling whatsoever that it was working, until I starting ovulating on Clomid. I was Clomid resistant in 2012 and now O every month on it. I also see a slight improvement in PCOS symptoms. I take 1 525mg capsule every day. I have also read about other women haivng success with it.

I am not preggo yet, but I did my second IUI on May 30 so hoping for a BFP. I don't have a TWW either, mine is about 18-20 days. It's dreadful. UGH!!

Thinking of you all today! AF showed up here this morning with a vengeance.. So on to round two it is. It's not like in was expecting it to work on the first IUI, but I guess I let myself get my hopes up anyway. Feeling... Bad! :cry:

So sorry af showed :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"