May IUI's!!

Hello again gals! I'm in the TWW, IUI + Femara #2 was Monday, really hoping this could be it! Sorry AF showed wantjust1more, the Clomid always messed up my cycle too! :( hoping our miracles show SOON!!

Sorry about af wantjust1more! :hugs: Will u be doing iui this cycle?

Hello again gals! I'm in the TWW, IUI + Femara #2 was Monday, really hoping this could be it! Sorry AF showed wantjust1more, the Clomid always messed up my cycle too! :( hoping our miracles show SOON!!

Good luck hun!

I don't know what to do.. This will be IUI #5 and i'm getting so tired.

Called RE and asked where to go from here-- they said injectables range from $2-$3,000
IVF- (that they keep pushing)

One-cycle plus-(2 cycles) 1 fresh- 1 frozen $12,000
two cycle plus-(4 cycles) 2 fresh- 2 frozen $25,000
Three cycle Plus-(6 cycles) 3 fresh- 3 frozen $32,000

And here where we live they need the Money UPFRONT, before they start anything. However, this DOES NOT guarantee a baby.

I'm just blah and want to go crazy.. I feel like i've hit a wall and don't know where or what else to do..

I don't know what to do.. This will be IUI #5 and i'm getting so tired.

Called RE and asked where to go from here-- they said injectables range from $2-$3,000
IVF- (that they keep pushing)

One-cycle plus-(2 cycles) 1 fresh- 1 frozen $12,000
two cycle plus-(4 cycles) 2 fresh- 2 frozen $25,000
Three cycle Plus-(6 cycles) 3 fresh- 3 frozen $32,000

And here where we live they need the Money UPFRONT, before they start anything. However, this DOES NOT guarantee a baby.

I'm just blah and want to go crazy.. I feel like i've hit a wall and don't know where or what else to do..

That's the thing with ivf! You pay soooo much money and you're not guaranteed a baby. I never even considered ivf for that reason, but a lot of other ladies(that I've read about online) did 2/3 iui's and no baby, but 1 ivf and bam, a baby. Money is a huge factor to anyone! I think you and hubby should have a chat and see what will be best for you, both financially and emotionally! I hope what ever decision you make will take you 1 step closer to getting your well deserved baby! And remember, miracles do happen, even if you do have 1 tube! I'll be here cheering you on! :hugs:

Thank you for the support either way.:hugs:

We've talked several times, cried, etc. This is not the only conversation about ivf. I've decided that ivf is just not financially in my heart. I don't want to be telling my child "you costed me $x amount of dollars"... I just don't feel that it's in me to go through it all and emotionally if there was not a successful pregnancy I think I would be more devastated. :cry:

So, this cycle- I'm putting off everything. I'm taking prenatal vitamins, b-100, just over-all trying to stay calm, and just take care of me. I can't control what is not meant to be yet. and eventually it'll happen. I want it NOW, and it's starting to drive me crazy. I think I just need to "let-go" and just be calm.

I do know that I have not fully "let-go" of the fact we lost our twins 3 years ago, I'm never going to forget, but the anger that rages inside, gets me now and then. I figured when i'm alone, I'm going to get a box, quotes, all my ultrasounds and pictures that I have of the pregnancy... Cry, let it all out, scream, say my "good-byes" for now... And store the box. I have pictures everywhere. computer, around the house, everywhere to remind me to keep ttc, and i think i'm driving myself crazy.

3years, and every month that passes by seems to get worse and worse, not easier and easier. I've been trying to read the bible more, just to get some peace somewhere. Doctors don't help (all they want to do is put me on depression medicine) Maybe I do have depression, but it's not all day, every day.. it's random, and only when i'm emotional. Keeping myself busy really helps me, but there are times when I need to talk to people and they just think i'm crazy for wanting another baby. They don't understand the "emptyness" i feel in my heart. What I had to go through, holding my child in my hands, then having to put my baby in a medical bag to go get an autopsy.. was the worst feeling of "letting-go".. I've not wanted to let- go.

there comes a breaking point I guess.. Maybe i'm there, maybe I THINK i'm there, who knows. Only time will tell. There's one thing I do know. Life is a hell of a roller coaster. I've been riding this for a long while. It's time I jump off and find another one... (if you know what I mean).. I'm just tired. Going on 5 IUI's, 200mg of clomid, femara, etc. etc, etc.. I can't anymore. Everyone has there moments, Hoping this is mine. I just want to relax, and :sex: for fun instead of "oh shit i'm ovulating, lets go!"... just do it naturally. Sometimes I feel like thats so hard to ask now.

Anywho, I don't know how I just kept writing, but needed to just write.

Don't get me wrong-- will still be ttc, I'm still going to be here, but I don't think testing, doctors, etc. is in the works. So let the new game begin. :shrug:

I just waned to stop in and say that we are moving on to IVF next month. I'm just waiting on AF to get here (she is one day late) to book flights. I am going to Matamoros, MX. It's on the border of Brownsville, TX. I know several ladies personally that have been and it's a nice place. It's $4000 or less depending on meds. If you don't get bfp the first time, the second time is 1/2 price and the third is only the cost of meds. I spent more than that on two IUI's!!!

Wanting1 idk your age and where you are located but there is study going on at about 12 clinics here in the states that you might qualify for. We were actually going to do that but it was going to cost us more than MX, but if you don't have the results in each phase they are looking for, then you're out and you move on to paying the remaining price for ivf. You have to be 35-42, only mild endo if any no history of PCOS, BMI under 38 and cant have had multiple miscarriage.

Fluterby what is the clinic's name where you are going? DH and I have been trying to find a good clinic for us to move into IVF. $4,000 isn't bad, especially compared to the $20,000 we are going to spend everywhere else, or more. We might schedule going down there soon too.

I would love to go one of those trials. Unfortunately, I have PCOS. I have found that my PCOS halts so many different options. Even egg sharing clinics state that the woman must not have PCOS or they won't be able to participate. What?? Sigh.

Thanks for the information!

IUI #3 was a bfn for me as well ladies.. scheduled an IVF consult for Wednesday..

I am so, so sorry beneathmywing. :hugs: I hope that the IVF appointment goes well. Will you do IVF close to home?

The clinic is called VIDA Clinic in Matamoros, Mexico. The doctor is Dr. A. Garza Morales. Idk if I wrote before but if the first time doesn't work the 2 attempt is 1/2 price and a third is meds only cost.
Beneath - so sorry sweetie. I feel your frustration and sadness. I hope IVF is the answer for you as well

The clinic is called VIDA Clinic in Matamoros, Mexico. The doctor is Dr. A. Garza Morales. Idk if I wrote before but if the first time doesn't work the 2 attempt is 1/2 price and a third is meds only cost.
Beneath - so sorry sweetie. I feel your frustration and sadness. I hope IVF is the answer for you as well

Hope IVF works for both of us on the first shot! maybe then we can be bump buddies =)

Thanks fluterby. We are doing another IUI this month, next Wed actually and then possibly one more and than moving onto IVF. We are seriously considering going to VIDA clinic. Thanks for the great information, I have been searching for IVF clinic's for ages.

Fluterby & beneathmywing- good luck with your ivf appointment! I hope that when you do it that it works 1st go!!! Mikihob- I see your iui was today? Good luck and I'll be keeping my fx for you!

Hope you IUI went well today.

I think AF will be here today after being MIA for 12 days. I had pink yesterday and a tiny bit of red today plus I'm cramping bad! If it comes, I will book my flight and leave July 23 in the evening!!

Fluterby how exciting! July 23 isn't far away.

My IUI is in 3.5 hours! EEEK! I am excited, but also nervous. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for the words of encouragement. :hugs:

How did it go?

AF never showed yesterday. I tested with an answer brand and got this and then retested today with FRER and it's negative. What a teaser

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
My IUI went good. Doc was going to do an ultrasound before the IUI, but the machine was being used. So we agreed to skip it. lol. The catheter went in MUCH easier so I cramped less. However, since taking the HCG trigger shot, I have had cramping. I cramped for a few hours after the IUI yesterday. Today I feel loads better. It kinda feels like it's sore, recovering from being so cramped. lol.

I am sorry AF didn't show fluterby. Hopefully she will in a day or two OR you get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->