May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

I had the urge to poas today for some reason too but resisted as only have a few opks left. I talked myself out of it coz I didn't have ewcm anymore, but you say you haven't either sprite? Strange

Now I'm confused I thought I was getting to know the signs now but oh no maybe I should keep poas???

Sorry for being mia lately! After last cycle's s let down, i went into a funk and during that same time, they let a load of people go at work and i was scared to death of getting fired. I did not lose my job and have since been reassigned and have been very sad and depressed about it. As of today, I'm starting to feel better but all of that stress has kept my mind off the baby-making for a bit but I think might also have messed up my cycle. My chart is all over the place right now. My temp would indicate a possible early O this cycle but i had a positive OPK yesterday and a very faint one today. I'm not supposed to O until tomorrow...having O cramps today so hopefully things are on track. If not, not sure we did it the right days but i think we've done it enough this month to catch the eggy so FINGERS CROSSED! I'll go back through all of the posts I've missed to catch up but I hope EVERYONE is doing well and I can't wait to hear about any new BFP's since I've been mia. :)

Welcome back ttcbabyisom I was wondering if you were ok as you haven't been around, glad you didn't lose your job. Fingers crossed there will be a good supply of bfp's this month

:dust:

Hey guys hows everything going? Any one gearing up for our first June bfp??

afm: well just still plodding along in the 2 ww the fact I have hurt my back and am in fricking agony somewhat helps with lack of symptom spotting, have never hurt my back before and my god its sooooo sore! Had to have the day off work, but am working the weekend when all in the UK will be celebrating and having street parties :growlmad: hey ho!!

Still not really sure when I ov'd but have been using the fertility friend thing (without the temp bit!!) and it puts ov at cd 12 with data from my cbfm (2nd peak) even with the +opk on the 13th so hope its right.
Figure if no bfp this month will start trying to temp but shift work and the fact I wake a lot during the night prob won't give me that accurate results but am getting bit frustrated now!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend wherever you are in the world :hugs:

Hi sprite sorry to hear about your back I hope it gets better soon and boo you have to work over the weekend. I'm with you not sure if I o'ed, thought I did cd12 but I stupidly peed on an opk today and it was positive so now don't know if I am oing late or it is a surge before af or if it is the start of a bfp, obviously I'm hoping for the latter but time will tell???

That's why I don't temp either, both me and dh are light sleepers so we keep waking each other up thoughout the night and I tend to sleep with a leg out of bed.

Good luck on getting your bfp this month x

Good luck everyone on this thread for their BFP's this month! My fingers are crossed! I'm confused with my chart and trying not to stress or worry about it so we'll see how that goes! :dust: to EVERYONE!!!

well ladies i ad a bit of brown spotting yesterday at 13dpo and today have red spotting so think i am out this month on to next month ( gosh i am sick of saying that lol ) but cant wait to hear everyones bfps start rolling in :)

hello ladies
i got my bfp today=]
i hope that everyone joins me soon
i used soft cups and i think those are what did it!

hello ladies
i got my bfp today=]

CONGRATS a very happy and healthy 9 months so happy for you xx

hello ladies
i got my bfp today=]

YAY!! massive congratulations! :happydance:
H&H 9 months
ps what are soft cups? Have heard of them but only on here! :blush:
xx

hello ladies
i got my bfp today=]

Congrats lch! Sending you loads of sticky baby dust!

Can I ask how many DPO you were and did you test before? Searching in the dark for hope at 11/12DPO when I got a bfn this morning

Littlemama so sorry you are spotting I hope it's not af

Tawn fingers crossed for us and our bfn's today I hope tomorrow they will be bfp's for us instead

well ladies i ad a bit of brown spotting yesterday at 13dpo and today have red spotting so think i am out this month on to next month ( gosh i am sick of saying that lol ) but cant wait to hear everyones bfps start rolling in :)

Sorry the:witch: arrived :hugs:

Tawn and Mrs Duck fx'd for both of you getting your bfp's in the next couple of days! Remember hcg increases really fast in early pregnancy so what is a bfn one day can be a bfp the next!!
xx

Thanks sprite I really hope you are right, I was really down after testing this morning.

When are you thinking of testing?

Thanks sprite I really hope you are right, I was really down after testing this morning.

When are you thinking of testing?

AF due on sunday, I think, but cycle bit weird this month so when will arrive is anyone's guess!! Will try and hold out and see if she appears and if not will test fx'd I can hold out!!!
GL xx

mrs duck i hope it becomes a bfp you are not out until the witch shows

Sprite2011 - https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/softcup.html
there is a website of them. they are little cups almost like a divacup used for periods but have been discovered that you can insert them right after BDing to keep the spermies up there. i love them. you don't leak at all!!! you can leave it in for up to 12 hours. when i took them out there was hardly any semen left

Tawn - hun i got my bfp at 9dpo but some people don't even implant till 12dpo there is still hope

I wish I had your willpower sprite, fingers crossed the witch doesn't show and you get your bfp

Ich what about if you end up blocking the spermies out? Not sure about the softcups but they seem to have worked for you, I don't know whether to try them or not???

thats what i was scared of !! so after bding i put my legs up for 20-30 mins then i put the soft cups in. all the sperm would have gone up by then anyways and the soft cup just insured that it doesn't come back out.

I wish I had your willpower sprite, fingers crossed the witch doesn't show and you get your bfp

Ich what about if you end up blocking the spermies out? Not sure about the softcups but they seem to have worked for you, I don't know whether to try them or not???

Not willpower just expecting her to arrive not v convinced will actually ever get pregnant again! Only have digital tests and would rather see af than not pregnant!!

Any good news?!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back