May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Another bfn this morning so convinced I'm out so I've ordered some more opks ic hpts and a couple of frer's so I'm armed for next cycle

Sprite, Tawn and Mrs. Duck, my fingers are CROSSED for all of you!!! I hope this is the month for you girls! :) Fx'd for me too as i'll be testing starting sunday at 10 dpo.

That's really sweet ttc, and my fingers are definitely x'd for you as well but I am pretty sure I am out! I guess if AF doesn't show today I will test tomorrow and we will know for sure.

Good luck sunday!

You are not out Tawn we just implanted late, PMA

Hi ttc hope you are well, fingers crossed this is all our month xx

Awww thanks Mrs Duck. Feeling very crampy now so pretty sure she is on her way. But I was already prepared for it so when she does show her face I won't be surprised. But I have my fx'd for you hun!!!!!!

I had a significant temp drop this morning and I'm HOPING and PRAYING that it's the infamous implantation dip which happens b/w 7-10 dpo...I'm 9 dpo today...no spotting yet though. [-o< I'm hoping it jumps back up tomorrow. Please God...my angel baby would have been due next Friday the 15th and I'm trying not to dread the day but I totally do as I'm also due to get :af: that day. Ugh...please pray for me that I get my :bfp:this cycle and if not, pray that I only cry for a day or two and then pick myself back up and move on to cycle #5. Thanks all you lovely ladies. You're the best. :flower::hugs:

Ttcbabyisom You won't need cycle #5 you are going to get your bfp this cycle. There have been so many bfp's this month I really hope you join them xx

Afm still no sign of the witch, I seem to be in limbo land, bfn yesterday but no sign of the witch either I'm cd31 when I used to be a 30 cycle and since mmc I haven't had a cycle longer than 23 days?? I did however have a late positive opk on cd23this cycle so I could be 8dpo?

Hi ladies.... Mega excited here as I have got my bfp!!! Got it last week on hols. Pink line at 12 dpo and much darker line at 16 dpo. And guess what.... I implanted at 5dpo! So it does happen! I mc'd first pregnancy in April so this was 2nd cycle after mc. Been having acupuncture andchinese herbs, I think it helped. Xxx baby dust to all of you.

Hi ladies.... Mega excited here as I have got my bfp!!! Got it last week on hols. Pink line at 12 dpo and much darker line at 16 dpo. And guess what.... I implanted at 5dpo! So it does happen! I mc'd first pregnancy in April so this was 2nd cycle after mc. Been having acupuncture andchinese herbs, I think it helped. Xxx baby dust to all of you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->