May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Oh no ttcbabyisom not you as well, were there contraceptives in the water this month? I hope we all get our bfp's in June

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yep something has gone very wrong!!! Sorry she got you too ttcbabyisom :hugs:
Really hope we get our June BFPs!! bit worried cos hubby is going to have to be away a lot over next few months swear if is during my fertile time am going to phone his boss and explain in graphic detail why he is needed at home :haha:

Haha :haha:

Hi everyone.........just in........bfp!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• preggo2.jpg
    preggo2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
  • preggo5.jpg
    preggo5.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 6
Yay mammaspath!!! Fantastic news, we tried the smep past month but missed day 10 cos I had a migraine going to do it this month even if I am dying!!!
Did you do the day of +opk then 2 nights after or 3? Couldn't have :sex: any more last month but fx'f june is our month for our rainbow baby

congrats again :happydance:

Fantastic news mammaspath, congratulations. I hope we all join you this cycle

Congratulations mammaspath, my fx'd that I might join you at the end of the week. xxx

GL JoLM for your test at the end of the week

Hi all,

I've had a bit of an up and down week. I did a First Response test on Weds BFN and did a cheapie amazon this evening, I had a very faint pink BFP.

I'm due tomorrow and will try testing again tomorrow with a digital. Don't think i'll sleep much tonight. xxx

Hi all,

I've had a bit of an up and down week. I did a First Response test on Weds BFN and did a cheapie amazon this evening, I had a very faint pink BFP.

I'm due tomorrow and will try testing again tomorrow with a digital. Don't think i'll sleep much tonight. xxx

Ooooo so exciting! I wouldn't be able to sleep either! FX'd JoLM!

Oooooohh exciting good luck for your next test JoLM

Exciting JoLM!!

I had my peak on my cbfm day 11 so early but have been having ewcm and O pains and cramping so think today is ovulation day! Seem to remember Oing early the v first moth of using this but cycle was still 27 or 28 days.

Still doing smep so bd'd 6 8 9 (for fun:blush:) 10, and 11 before hubby went to work overnight Know its unlikely to conceive after ovulation but still going to do 3 days then have night off before 1 more go- am totally exhausted though so really hope get my bfp as although hubby wants a baby think he's starting to feel that the only reason we have sex it to catch the egg (which it kind of is!!), going to wait until def no ovulation and be nice to him ahem :blush:

If we conceive this month the due date will be Valentines day, we found out our babies heart had stopped beating in the 15th of feb so would be cool to have something to take may mind of it

Hows everyone else doing? :hugs:

Exciting JoLM!!

I had my peak on my cbfm day 11 so early but have been having ewcm and O pains and cramping so think today is ovulation day! Seem to remember Oing early the v first moth of using this but cycle was still 27 or 28 days.

Still doing smep so bd'd 6 8 9 (for fun:blush:) 10, and 11 before hubby went to work overnight Know its unlikely to conceive after ovulation but still going to do 3 days then have night off before 1 more go- am totally exhausted though so really hope get my bfp as although hubby wants a baby think he's starting to feel that the only reason we have sex it to catch the egg (which it kind of is!!), going to wait until def no ovulation and be nice to him ahem :blush:

If we conceive this month the due date will be Valentines day, we found out our babies heart had stopped beating in the 15th of feb so would be cool to have something to take may mind of it

Hows everyone else doing? :hugs:

I am past O too...but we had so much fun smep'n so why stop hehe!

afraid the up and down is continuing the CB digital had "Not Pregnant" this morning, I have admit did drink lots of water during the night. I've now run out of HPT so Hubby was put on mission to buy different pregnancy tests on his lunch break today.

I've also had a bit of cramp in stomach and lower back but no where near has painful as usual AF warning signs. Everything is still crossed at the moment.

Bad news, woke up this morning and AF had started. Looks like i'm joining you guys trying for a June BFP, we're on holiday this month and with the jubilee bank holiday plenty of time to spend some quality time with hubby.

I'm also giving up on testing before AF due. xxx

Aaaww a valentines baby would be lovely, fingers crossed for you sprite

Oh no JoLM so sorry the witch got you

Afm in the boring tww too so nothing much to report here, just enjoying sitting in the sun making the most of the lovely weather reading 'before I go to sleep' has anyone read it?

Bit worried may have ballsed things up so to speak! Had peak cbfm with ewcm on day 11 as well as twinges on left side figured oh good am going to O soon (have had peak on day 11 before i had my mc), then day 12 peak, then for some stupid reason decided to poas- cb smiley one at 10.45 today and it fricking smiled ARGHHH now not sure if o'd when i thought or if not, have bd'd so much over last few days think will have drained hubby reserves, suppose am going to have to count today o day (although no ewcm??!!) and bd today- (done this morning:blush:), and for next 3 days I know its stupid but just thought I had it worked out!!:shrug:
Why oh why did I poas am idiot!!
Hows everyone else doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->