May/June Flowers 2023

@AlwaysTheAunt can you call to get results earlier? That’s a crazy long wait!!

@Xxenssial i am no stranger to spotting during pregnancy it’s awful. With most of my babies I had at least one episode of spotting once very very early on (5ish weeks or before). This pregnancy was the worst- I had heavy spotting that was basically bleeding, bright red/pink/brown, lasted 5.5 LONG days. It had me on edge, also I was convinced I had a loss cause tests between 11 and 12 dpo got so much lighter they were basically negative. Then suddenly 13dpo I had test line as dark as control on a frer. So crazy. The first tri is terrifying!!

I am on vacation with family and trying to keep it secret! My sister knows but she knew from day 1. It’s been easy to hide since I don’t have the awful bloat I’ve had with the others. I’m taking a high-quality (read $$$$) probiotic and I am staying very low-carb so those things are helping a lot. Usually I’m straight up showing by now. My symptoms have been way better but the nausea is bad this morning again, which I don’t mind cause it isn’t too bad.

Oh I hope you’re having a lovely time away. I guess the good thing about nausea is it’s reassuring everything’s ok. I think I have got a uti at the moment too so hoping things will calm down once that’s treated. I just want to see everything’s ok in there lol.

oh probiotics are probably a good idea. I am 14months po of a gastric sleeve so I prob should look into those too.

Had my first scan and it’s looking like vanishing twin syndrome. Two sacs, one sac not a great shape and the other has a small fetal pole and hb. Back in ten days for a rescan.

image.jpg image.jpg

I'm having some round ligament pain today, constipation and nausea but my love of chocolate has returned lol . Yes I am peeing all the time right now! I got up in the night and had the longest wee of my life last night haha!

I couldn't imagine being on holiday right now with family, you're tough! I think that would finish me off lol xxx

Omg yes I pee alllll the time! I do have an overactive bladder and detruser sphincter dysnnerger (likely wrong spelling) so my bladder doesnt empty like it should. I feel like i spend all night on the toilet haha!

I get a shapr pain in my stomach side when i sneeze, i had it when pregnant with my daughter but much much further along (like 7 months). So not too stoked about that.

Still on edge constantly about fear of a loss. But keep reminding myself its out of my hands/try repeat positive thoughts. I found a miscarraige calculater with my daughters pregnancy that really helped reassure me but this time im still so early the rates are still so high it isnt helping much.

@MrsKatie i dont think theres going to be much point if its only one hcg draw :( they only did it to confirm pregnancy too as they have to have it on file. I knew i got lucky with my daughter had hcg tests, early scans, multiple scans later on (growth concerns). Im going to miss that this time

@3boys beautiful scan! Sorry about vanishing twin syndrome, but yay for a beautiful heartbeat <3

@AlwaysTheAunt that's a long time to wait!

I found myself craving gravy this evening, so here I am, 10:47 at night eating a pot pie lol! :haha:

@markswife10 and @MrsKatie
Thank you ladies.
I’m cd6 today and month 8 ttc. The miscarriage was 4 cycles ago now and was so hoping I would be pregnant with my rainbow by now. all I’ve had is BFNs since the miscarriage and it’s just horrible.

I really do feel like my time is running out now:nope:
Feeling very low about ttc at the moment I’m just so fed up with it and have a horrible feeling I’m gonna be trying for a very long time or That I won’t ever get my rainbow:cry:

I have started taking Galatanised Maca root and also coq10 and I really hope they help me get my sticky take home baba.
I also hope and pray they don’t mess my cycle up and I ovulate around my normal time which should be day 13/14.
Im scared the maca will delay my ovulation or I won’t ovulate at all on it, but I was taking it when we fell with our son after having 4 chemicals in 7 months.
It never messed my cycles up back then but when I tried taking it in April I got to cd16 and no peak. When normally I have peak on cd13.
I read online maca can delay it or stop it but couldn’t understand why it didn’t effect me when I was taking it 2 years ago.
So I stoped taking it on cd16 and ovulation was on cd19.

I just hope now I’ve started it again it won’t mess my ovulation up and I do ovulate around my normal time.

@sugger i am so hoping the coq10 helps you! I was only on 300mg half the dose of what you've got :) surely it cant hurt and hoping the maca doesnt mess with your cycle! I keep you in my thoughts xx

Every time i see my ticker i just want to cry with happiness! I just can't believe im actually pregnant. I have my 12 week scan booked in on the 15th November! Bang on 12 weeks. I wish it was sooner but im happy its booked in and i have a date to look forward too. (Despite the nerves of not finding a heartbeat at the scan).

@Suggerhoney hoping and praying the coQ10 works for you! I started taking it in January and I’m pretty sure it had a positive effect (DH takes it too). I’m 37 so my egg quality and DH’s quality were a concern so I wanted to do everything so could to improve odds.

Also don’t stress if it does delay it a bit. Delayed ovulation doesn’t hurt your odds. I ovulated about CD 20 when I got pregnant with my daughter ❤️

Every time i see my ticker i just want to cry with happiness! I just can't believe im actually pregnant. I have my 12 week scan booked in on the 15th November! Bang on 12 weeks. I wish it was sooner but im happy its booked in and i have a date to look forward too. (Despite the nerves of not finding a heartbeat at the scan).
I feel the same way! After 3 years of TTC I was losing hope. I’m so incredibly happy and feeling so blessed to be pregnant finally ❤️ I cry a lot thinking about it haha.

I’m so happy for you! Excited to see everyone’s scans too!

So my morning sickness has finally kicked in the last two days. Waves of nausea have been very frequent today and yesterday. I’m feeling relieved to be feeling it. Grow baby grow!!!

So my morning sickness has finally kicked in the last two days. Waves of nausea have been very frequent today and yesterday. I’m feeling relieved to be feeling it. Grow baby grow!!!

Its funny how we almost cant wait to be sick just so we feel everything is ok lol i get the very random wave of nausea and know i wont love it when it hits but just want some symptoms

Its funny how we almost cant wait to be sick just so we feel everything is ok lol i get the very random wave of nausea and know i wont love it when it hits but just want some symptoms
Yes! It isn't fun when it hits, but it's SO reassuring! lol! I'm glad to be feeling it haha.

My nausea was much better from 7-8weeks. Since 8 weeks on the dot it’s been so bad again. Such bad nausea, fatigue, irritability now! I’m having tons of round ligament pain too, especially when I shift in bed or move quickly. I have a few very long travel days ahead of me without DH (he is taking our middle kid to a wedding- some special 1-on-1 time they really need!) and I have a long late flight combined with 2 days of driving with the other 4. Just feeling so terrible these days!

Thanks ladies

well I’m already having tons of watery cm. I haven’t had this much since we were ttc my youngest and last cycle I had hardly no cm even around ovulation there was barley nothing.
So interesting to see so much yesterday and today. Opks are still very negative but I am only cd8. It’s really dragging.

as much as I would prefer a autumn or winter baby I would be so so over the moon if we fall with our rainbow this cycle but I fear I will have another loss.

when I had the 4 losses in 2020 they happened in April, June , July and October and so far this year I had the chemical in April and then my miscarriage In June. Suspect I May of been pregnant again in July but having covid I couldn’t test.

and now here we are going into October and that’s when I had the 4th chemical, so now I worry as it’s kind of gone the same this year that I will have a another loss this cycle.
It makes me so nervous seeing lines and then losing again. Esp with how dark my lines were in June.
I’m gonna be such a nervous wreck if we do catch.

@MrsKatie sorry your nausea is bad right now :( Hope you feel better!

@Suggerhoney the CM sounds very promising! <3 Praying your rainbow happens soon!

As for me, I'm pretty sure I'm getting the hook effect now. These tests are horrible for progression since they only get as dark as the control line and dye stealers are non-existent with them. BUT my diluted test is much darker than my non-diluted test. Top is full strength, bottom is diluted with as much water as urine.

309672278_10229146734748949_2601714751561392240_n.jpg

Well I’m waiting to bleed now ladies. 4th blood draw and the hcg has dropped to 47 so have to wait to have things clear now.
I’m devestated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->