May/June Flowers 2023

Yep, I hear you! I am a complete germaphobe right now! I am terrified of getting covid because the first time I had it so badly it made my period start, so weird!!
I am antibaccing the house lol.

I have had the nausea since week 4 and its been awful, I take bags and bowls with me all over the place, Its become a running joke at work, Ive not actually thrown up, just heaving and feeling gross. I found ginger helps and lemonade.

10 weeks today! Ive started getting hot flushes lol, I was in a huge meeting yesterday with all the big bosses and I had to talk and my face was ON FIRE!!! I was burning up... apparently its normal! I cannot wait to get past 1st trimester! 2 weeks to go!

Ohmygoodness I'm hand sanitizing every 5 minutes when my son's awake and disinfecting the house haha. And loading my baby girl up with her vitamin C.

I've had nausea on and off but the horrible all day car-sick feeling I didn't get until yesterday. I remember having that with my other kids around 7 weeks, so it's definitely reassuring.

Hot flashes don't sound like fun! You're so close to the end of the first tri!! :dance:

So DS's fever has gotten to 101 today :nope: I'm disinfecting and hand sanitizing like crazy! Hopefully nobody else comes down with it! Poor guy I just want him better. Hate seeing my babies sick. :sad1:

And I had a dream last night that I had a blighted ovum :dohh::blush: Stupid dreams! I don't need all that craziness in my head, I'm already anxious to hear the heartbeat. One week until I get to see our little baby and it can't come soon enough!

Oh man i hope you DS fever goes down and they feel better soon! Its so hard when theyre sick and theres not much you can do to help besides cuddles :(

Well, my nausea kicked in satuday and goes most of the day. The seabands seem to be helping as i feel worse if i take them off. Been fatigued and emotional that i never had this early with my daughter! Crazy how different pregnancy is the second time

Well i had access to the hcg levels on myhealth record finally! Levels at 4 weeks 6 days were 4461! A bit higher then with my daughter they were only 1092 at 5 weeks! So much higher but i feel i implanted earlier with this one

Well i had access to the hcg levels on myhealth record finally! Levels at 4 weeks 6 days were 4461! A bit higher then with my daughter they were only 1092 at 5 weeks! So much higher but i feel i implanted earlier with this one
Fabulous numbers!!!

Thankyou for checking on me that’s so kind. I’m doing ok. The hormones have been kicking my butt, had an ultrasound on Saturday to make sure there’s no eptopic and thankfully not. My lining is too thin they have said (from the merina) now to wait for the hcg to return to 0.

I just feel so broken like it’s never going to happen. If I had have realised the issues with a merina I would not have had it.
Just hoping I can find a way to increase my progesterone so I can thicken my lining so that we have a chance.
Best of luck to you lovely ladies though xx
I’m so sorry you are going through this. I take bromelain supplements to increase my lining thickness. It seems to work quite well.

That’s an amazing number @AlwaysTheAunt!!

Thanks girls! He didn’t have a temp this morning but he’s grumpy so probably not feeling 100% yet. Hopefully the fever stays away!

Hi ladies!
Can I join here? My EDD is supposedly 8th June 2023 but there's no group for June 2023 and I'm not sure if there'd be one. If we could combine May and June 2023 by changing the group name, I'm sure we would have sooo many newcomers!

I'd love a may/june group since im due May 30th too I'd relate to both months as i expect to go overdue into june again lol

Thanks ladies! That number is very reassuring but also made me scared of twins haha i know it doesnt mean twins at all but i know we wouldn't cope with twins so it has crossed my mind. But i tested positive earlier so they've likely just had all that extra doubling time :) maybe its a boy this time! My gut says boy and last time it said girl.

Hi ladies!
Can I join here? My EDD is supposedly 8th June 2023 but there's no group for June 2023 and I'm not sure if there'd be one. If we could combine May and June 2023 by changing the group name, I'm sure we would have sooo many newcomers!
Welcome!!! I think a May/June group would be great! :)

I can rename the group for us I think a few ladies here may be due in April too due to planned sections I am due may 2nd but will possibly go end of April for a section
My baby could possibly be born in April too depending on how early they want to deliver (I’m not allowed to go past 37 weeks).

My morning sickness is horrible today. I’ve been SO nauseous all day today (and felt it through the night last night.) Im currently trying to force a plain bagel in to get something on my stomach. Hoping it helps.

@markswife10 Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time. I hope u find something that helps with your pregnancy symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->