May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing :hugs:

Any updates from anyone?

6 days and counting till i start injections! :happydance: xx

Hi sandy! Wow only 6 days!! So excited for you! Please keep us posted with everything. How are you feeling about everything?? I'll be keeping everything crossed extra tight just for you!!

I should have more information in about 20 days regarding my process!! Waiting for cd1 so I can schedule my day 2/3 blood work and then final ivf appt.

Plex, hmommy, lucie and everyone else-how are you holding up??

Whoop Whoop - the :witch: arrived!!!! :happydance: think im gunna take a month(or so) off and not bother with meds till I start IVF :D Its all getting close now :)

Ive only got 2weeks till my appointment too!!

Wow Sandy, Im looking forward to hearing how u get on hun, really not long now x

Hope everyone is doing well! I start lupron Friday! :)

Good luck lucie! I did a little research on lupron since al these meds are new to me. have you taken it before? Hopefully you react well to it and all goes smooth! Are you planning to have your period once more before the fet or not? Just kinda curious the protocol! Will be thinking of you!!

Yay plex for Af!!! I think us ivf bound ladies are the only excited ones when Af comes bc were ready to get ivf started!! Anxious to hear about what happens at your appt in 2 weeks! I'll be right behind you!!

Sekky-how you doing? You got an appt coming up soon too, let us know how it goes!!

Hmommy-that's awesome that your friend got babies with your dr! How could you pass up going to him knowing that?! Hoping the same goes for you as well! And yes love to hear BFP stories pertaining to ivf! Gives us all hope!

Love that everyone's making progress on this thread! Really hoping its a lucky one for us ALL!! Fx

I was on lupron for ivf #1. I actually broke out in a rash from it, hoping it doesn't happen this time. I think they sais that I may have a period, I may not while on it? I also stop bc Friday which I am excited about as they have made me super emotional!

Yay! Lucie for getting the ball rolling on this FET cycle :happydance:

Plex, great news that :witch: finally showed. It will be good to get your body back to normal or as normal as it can in this whole process before IVF :hugs: Not long for your appt. Is this to get your schedule?

hope everyone else is doing well :hugs: xx

Hey Girls, may I join you ladies?

I had a cancelled IUI cycle in March due to overstimulation. I had a period and was told to wait 30 days to come back to the FS to start the IVF process. I have had all my testing done, and so has DH, My appointment is this Friday at 7am. If all is well I'll be starting Provera to bring on a period, and then BCP with Lupron :happydance:

LUCIE~~~~ It's so good to see you :hugs: I'm so excited that you are doing the FET :yipee: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome August :hi:

Good luck for friday hope all is well and you will be join us in the cycle :hugs:

I wish u the best of luck for starting the Lupron Lucie - fxd u get no side effects! :)
My appointment is to get the ball rolling - I have to fill out loads of forms and sign consents to donate my eggs then I'll have to have a counselling session before I get started so i'll prob have another appointment to discuss a schedule. They have to match me with an appropriate recipient before I can start too so this may all take time, im hoping they already have someone in mind for me :)
:hi: Hiya August - good luck for Friday!

xxx

Hi ladies! Glad to hear you're all buzzing along on your path. :happydance: I'm excited because I'm officially on my last cycle now before calling the clinic on cd1 in May!! I'm on cd 4 right now, and have to go through the next 25-28 days, then call the IVF nurse the moment :witch: shows up to begin our IVF cycle #1!! This is so surreal!! :wacko:

August, welcome! :hugs: Plex, Sandy, Stacer.. I'm crossing fingers, toes, legs, for you all. Bring on the meds!! :))

Check in with you soon..
:flower:

Oh, and I forgot about Lucie.. :hugs: Keeping things crossed for you too!!
:flower:

Hmommy-you and user prob going to be doing everything around the exact same time. That would be awesome! I too call cd 1 of next cycle to make appt. I can't believe it's going to happen!!

Plex, I noticed you posted about time off for ivf on another thread, did you ever find anything out about that? I'm not telling anyone at work until I absolutely have to, which is hopefully only 3 months after a BFP! I'm keeping this very private, only 5 people other than my husband and I know. I just don't Wang to be asked the questions-ESP in the event it's not successful. I'm prob just going to take off a week once I find out when the et transfer is, and hopefully try to schedule everything else as early in the morning as possible.

Welcome August-best of luck on Friday! Keep us posted!

I got my reply - I only emailed my HR dept as I dont want to end up doing a few cycles and having repeated time off without them knowing. Im not entitled to paid time off but dont need to use my holiday either. Im allowed to take the time off as sick, at least if I do need more than one cycle then they will know why im off alot lol Outside of that person from HR only our parents know although my brother and his girlfriend know we've been having difficulty as they have too. I actually like having the support of them asking how things are going if im honest as It can get a bit lonely when nothing seems to work. When we were trying for our son I only told my line manager about the meds as I didnt know how id react. We've only told our family this time round.

Yay HMommy!!!!!! One cycle left for u :happydance: Its weird to think that this time next month u'll be on ur way hun :hugs:

Hopefully we'll all not be far behind u! x

Hey girls! Checking in to see how you are all doing...

Lucie ~ How's the lupron? I never had any side effects on it. I pray you don't as well.

AFM ~ I can't wait for tomorrow. At this time tomorrow, I'll be on my way out of the FS office with an IVF schedule :happydance:

Yay august for getting schedule tomorrow :happydance:

It's always good to get dates to look forward to xx

Awesome! Great to go through it with someone side by side..... I think my hubby is so used to hearing me harping on about this stuff, that it's a good thing to give him a break, and talk with you girls!! :))

I'm a teacher, so it'll work out great that I won't have to take time off b/c it'll be the summer break for me when we do the transfer. I plan on laying around watching Netflix shows all week that week. Can't wait!! lol...
Counting the days.....

Hmommy, Just to let you know it was my ER that i had to take a couple of days off from work as that was the most uncomfortable afterwards and the transfer was a breeze. xx

Hmommy, Just to let you know it was my ER that i had to take a couple of days off from work as that was the most uncomfortable afterwards and the transfer was a breeze. xx

ah... interesting. OK, that's good to know. I didn't realize that the ER left you feeling bad. Well, I'm hoping it coincides with the beginning of our summer break, otherwise, I'll be taking the days off for that for sure! :wacko:

Hi Everyone!
Mind if I join in. I posted in these forum about 3 months back, when we first decided to go the IVF route. I got a lot of encouraging response and a lot of ladies shared their experience and stories, making me accept my fertility issues and face them knowledgeably.

My issue: Mild endo discovered last May via lap and cleaned. My gyno wa svery sure this was the root cause and we will be pregnant in no time. But after the 3rd failed clomid+IUI cycle, l knew we ahd to go the IVF route. So we tried naturally few more months and found a great RE. He put me on Lupron for 3 months as a precaution for endo. 1st month was ok, but 2nd month has been hell :wacko:. Today I got my 3rd and last Lupron shot :happydance:

Along with that I also got my IVF calendar. As someone in this thread said its so surreal! I was so happy to see the calendar and so overwhelmed at teh same time by looking at the amount of meds!! :nope: How will I survive all that...also, will dear OH survive with me on those meds??? Already he has been complaining that I get angry so easily and am very detached??

So here are the dates: No BC for me, I jump directly into Lupron injections starting May 9th. Baseline check on May 21st and stimming after that. Most probably ER around May 28-31st and Embryo transfer in June 1st week. EEkkkk........:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->