May Lily's 2017

Congrats beccabonny! I love my little girl... so exciting!

MissDoc, we found out it's a girl, team pink for us!

Man...girl names are SO much harder IMHO.

I hope you do start a journal, I'd love to follow :)

I'm doing well, kind of in that not feeling pg stage...waiting for bump lift off!

Leinz, congrats on a girl! Go team pink!

Twinklie, any guesses on what it might be? Sorry you have to wait so long!

twinklie, I had a feeling it was a girl from the start! I love girls <3 OH says we will have to try a second time because he wants a combat marine...:dohh: I guarantee he will be wrapped around her little finger, though :winkwink:

Twinklie, I've been meaning to ask. How are things going healthwise? Any updates? Still thinking about you!

Hi, thanks for asking. :)

I am feeling great. Went public on Facebook and it's so fun not hiding it anymore. My oncologist checks my cervix for healing tomorrow. FX looks good! No bleeding or anything anymore so thinking positive. :)

Yay! And look at that little bump growing. How fun!

No bump here yet, just look like I've had a few beers. Lol.

I'm hoping in the next few weeks I get the start of a good legit bump. :)

Twink! love the bump! Glad everything is going so well, congrats on announcing on FB :)

Had my oncologist visit today - she checked and said my cervix is healing great and re-iterated that the biopsy was the best possible news, they got it all out, so she doesn't need to see me until 6 weeks after the baby. Huzzah!

She did say that my cervix didn't look particularly long and just based on visual inspection, she would guess that I am not up to 2.5 cm, which the high-risk OB had as the threshold for how high risk of a pregnancy I will be. So... that's the only potential bummer. I could have bed rest or another surgery for an actual cerclage in my future.... we'll see.

Congrats on pink Becca!! Love all my girls!

Twinklie: I don't know if that is a good reason for thinking its a girl. My sister did the same and she just found out her bump is blue. And I remember the sway!

I hope your cervix stays long and you don't need another surgery or bed rest. So relieved things are going in the right direction.

How have you ladies been feeling movements? Mine are like moving worms lol...

Twinklie, that makes me so happy for you! Thrilled that things are going as well as they could possibly be. That's great. I may have missed it, but are you going to find out the baby's sex?

Leinz, no movement felt here yet. When I listen to baby on the doppler I can hear him swish and roll and such, but don't feel it.

Becca, congrats on the sweet little girl headed your way. :)

I am still waiting on a bump. I definitely look like I've put on 5-8 lbs and am thick in my midsection--- like I just ate a very big meal all the time. But it's just squishy padding not a bump. I am 15 weeks tomorrow, so I'm hoping another week or 2 and I'll have a real bump, like some of you ladies' adorable bumps!

Hi everyone, just found this group ( I was part of the July Firecrackers 2015) :)

I'm due may 20th 2017 with a little boy

4d scan at 14+6

Attachments

• received_10208022125526702.jpg
    received_10208022125526702.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Cute bump pic Twinklie! Glad things are going better!

Lumi - what a beautiful scan pic!!!

I'm back after some severe nausea and weakness ladies. It has finally gone now and I'm feeling much better now. Excited to catch back up with all of you!

No feeling of movements here yet!

Had a fantastic scan today - cervix is measuring over 3cm, which is above average for women who didn't even have a surgery, so hooray! Go back in 2 weeks for another check and my anatomy US. Also.... found out it's a BOY!

Twinklie, yay for a boy! Now you'll have one of each. How neat! And even more yay for your awesome cervix. That's reallly exciting. :)

Lumi, that is a beautiful scan. Just gorgeous.

Grateful, I'm glad you're starting to feel better. That must be a relief! I'm not feeling movements yet either, but I'm I'm really hoping it happens soon!

Twinklie....yeay to healthy cervix and a baby BOY!!!! How wonderful!! I bet you were over the moon after that appointment!!

MissDoc - i swear that when I moved from laying down to sitting the other day, I felt something jar into my rib...like it hurt and I had to lay back down...but baby is still so small, so not sure it could have been baby's leg or anything

I am totally feeling fluttery movements now, especially after I eat. Hi there baby boy! hehe

Welcome and congrats on being team blue Lumi:wave:

I'm happy to hear that everyone doing well :) sorry I've not been around for awhile but everything is good here! we found out that we are expecting our THIRD princess:kiss: the girls and I are soo excited to meet her!(my hubs wanted a boy ofc so he has a bit of "disappointment" atm but I'm certain he will come around by the time she is born), I also found out that I have a posterior placenta so I can't feel her move much yet. This is our third baby but because we sold everything when we moved here it feels like it's our first all over again because we need to get new everything:dohh::blush:

It's pretty crazy that we are almost to the half way mark already! Has anyone thought of names yet? my husband and I surprisingly agreed on a name pretty fast this time and we have decided to name her Mackenzie Lynn Nichole, it was between Mackenzie and Madison so we aren't going to be putting the name on any items or anything just yet in case we have the problem we had with Lilia(her name was going to be Rebekah but when she was born it didn't fit her like Lilia did):haha: but for right now her name is Kenzie<3:cloud9:

I am going to update the list with our team colors now:flower:

Updated the list, if I missed anyone let me know:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->