May Lily's 2017

Aw yay, I'm glad to hear all of your scans went well and that we have strong little flowers blooming:happydance::flow:

Afm: I'm going to post the important stuff from my journal entry since I don't want to type it all out again lol:dohh:
Last week when I went to get that u/s I was feeling very unsure and nervous especially after the lady told me that the baby was measuring a week behind my original edd. The lady who did the u/s made me feel uneasy, maybe because we had both of our girls with us I'm really not sure but she didn't make me feel comfortable by any means, so not only did I get a weird vibe from a woman who was going to give us and experience an emotionally beautiful moment with us, I also left her ultrasound clinic with more questions and concern than when I had originally gone in:nope: I tried to pull myself together and be glad that there was a heartbeat but I just couldn't I wasn't satisfied, so I decided to schedule another one at a different ultrasound clinic for today(9/21) and I am just so amazed at how well it went compared to last week. Today I was suppose to be 7+2 again and had my appointment at 3pm again, for some reason I find that interesting, anyway the u/s only took about 10 minutes she showed us the baby and measured everything, baby bean caught up and is now measuring at 8+4 with a beautiful strong hb of 158 which also changed my edd again to 4/29/17. I went in nervous and scared from my last experience and was finally able to leave feeling relieved and excited that I AM PREGNANT with our rainbow(scan pic is in my journal at the bottom of page 3):happydance::cloud9:<3

yayyyy Abii! Great US and what a strong heartbeat... sounds like a girl! Glad you are feeling better about your sticky sticky baby. :)

The HB was 122 for me... I'm thinking boy...? Teehee

yayyyy Abii! Great US and what a strong heartbeat... sounds like a girl! Glad you are feeling better about your sticky sticky baby. :)

The HB was 122 for me... I'm thinking boy...? Teehee

Thank you hun:flower: I feel like I'm having a boy, this pregnancy is just really different from my girl pregnancies which were very similar(craving and symptoms wise). The hb theory isn't very accurate in my experience, my first daughter Z had a hb that was in the 160's all the time but my lo L always had a low hb that was in the 150's so it will be interesting to see. The chinese gender predictor was right for both of my girls though and it says boy this time so it will be interesting to see if it's accurate again. Of course I will be happy if it's another girl, as long as they are healthy<3

I'm so glad everyone is having great scans! I haven't made my appointment yet. I really need to though, I want to go in at 8 weeks.

Is anyone staying team green? Hubby and I are on the fence about it. I don't want to find out and he agreed... For a few days. Now he wants to find out when the time comes. I don't know what to do.

I think being team green is so cool, I'm just too much of a planner, and my husband neeeeeeds to know, so we could never do it!

:hi: i am due the 31st of May :) my partner and i were TTC for 3 cycles and got our :bfp: on the 22nd of Sep :happydance: we are staying team :yellow:

We are team yellow/green! Have been for dd and ds too! Finding out after all the hard work of delivery was so worth it :)

Can I join please? :)

My EDD will be 30th May, we'd had one cycle NTNP and then 4 cycles TTC before we fell pregnant. We're over the moon, but also a bit surprised as it took us 5 and a half years of TTC to get our last rainbow baby. This will be #2 for us, we also have a son who is 15 months old :) We conceived on holiday and also got our BFP just before we came home, found out on 15th Sept @ 9dpo. :cloud9:

Welcome and congrats to everyone new! How are everyone's symptoms? I feel Nausea most days and have been real tired.

Congrats to the new bfps!

Twinklie, I'm with you on the nausea. At first it was just mild waves of nausea, but I hit 6 weeks it has cranked up to really unpleasant most hours of the day. Other symptoms include sore/achy breasts, constipation, fatigue, and on and off insomnia/early waking. The thing I'm finding most disruptive is the nausea though, but I just keep reminding myself that it's because this little gummy bear is strong. :p

I've started with the sore breasts today and they're really quite hurting, I'd forgotten from last time just how painful they got... ouch! At the end of last week I had a couple of days where I had nausea quite bad, but it seems very early to be morning sickness... it didn't start till just before 6 weeks last time I don't think and I was only 4 weeks and a few days this time.

Hi ladies and welcome to all the new ladies! How is everyone feeling?

AFM: I am 7 weeks and this nausea has been kicking my butt!! It got so bad that I had to end up taking some meds as I was having a hard time taking care of my two LO's. You can't breastfeed on the meds so I had to stop breastfeeding my youngest which was kind of a bummer. Also feeling ridiculously tired and dreaming of sleep as I am woken up at least twice a night by the LO's. Looking forward to my 1st appointment Oct. 13th!

:hugs: I understand how you're feeling regarding the breastfeeding, when I got pregnant this time the Drs put me back on 400mg progesterone and daily aspirin (which is what I was taking last time when I got my rainbow baby) but no longer allowed to breastfeed my son X

Just found this thread. :wave: I'm due May 2. I've had morning sickness and nausea quite badly during this go around. I lost 8 lbs in the first 8 weeks.:wacko: but I'm starting to feel ever so slightly better so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the weight piles back on. :haha:

I hope you are all doing well. :flower:

Hi new mamas! Yesterday at exactly 6w the nausea kicked in :( I was throwing up off and on all day. Last pregnancy I ended up on mess for it and looks like I'll need them again if I'm going to be able to care for my son.

Hello everyone! I had my first ultrasound and we saw a perfect baby with strong heartbeat. However, I measured 3 days behind Ovulation and my EDD was changed to May 9.

Very happy, Very Sick, Very tired.

Welcome to the new BFPS! And congrats to all! <3

Congratulations on the great scan leinz!

I finally called to make my first appointment. I'll be going on October 18th so I'll be 9w2d.

Had my second scan today at 6 weeks 4 days. Baby measured a few days ahead at 7 days exactly and I got to see and hear the heartbeat at 130bpm. Baby looked like a little glow worm. :happydance:

Awe Hopeful! My next scan is October 19.

Congrats Miss DOC! So exciting!! <3

leinz and missdoc, glad to hear your scans went well! mine did as well, hr 160, measuring 4 days behind instead of 6, and everything looks normal and strong. It was really amazing to hear that heartbeat and know i'm further along now than any of the other pregnancies. next scan is in a month! oh yeah, and nausea is not my friend...as I see many of us on here in the same boat...anyone tried anything that has worked? so far, lime popsicles, ginger beer, ginger lemon tea, sweet tarts have worked for me. the ginger prenatal pills did not work for me, despite the amazing rating they have online. i think the progesterone makes the nausea worse, so maybe i'm just sol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->