May Marvels 2018

The FB group is very quiet compared to here tbh.

I hope you're right Reiko. I have serious girl feelings. I will be very very shocked if Nev is a boy. I won't be disappointed or anything, just very shocked.

I feel like I'm going to be having a girl this time too. This pregnancy is TOTALLY different from my boys.

I've updated the front post with the suggestion of putting the angels separately. If there's anyone else that needs updating with gender or moving dates or anything you're best off PMing me as I can't keep up on here what with working full time, so I'm missing lots :)

This pregnancy has been different for me than with my girls, but alas I'm having another girl!

I definitely initially thought boy because I'm having such a different pregnancy. But if I think about my previous two they were different from each other as well. So I just think every pregnancy is different. But I'm still thinking boy because I think it's just pushing to odds to have 3 girls in a row -- clearly it does happen though lol!

I'll be surprised if it's a girl, less so if it's a boy. But I'd slightly prefer a girl just because it's old hat and it wouldn't be anything new. With a boy there'll definitely be a bit of a learning curve. But I also love our boys name, and it's very sentimental in our family and it'd be sad if we never got to use it.

Question about the gender scan where you are all located. Here, a sonographer (the tech who does the ultrasound) can tell you the gender if you are past 20 weeks, but before they tell you anything they have to go and confirm with the radiologist on shift. And if you're not 20 weeks all info gets send to your dr or mw and then you don't get it till the next app. How does it work where you all are?

Where I am at (Southeast Asia) the doctor does the ultrasound himself, there is no extra tech for the ultrasound. This is the same in Germany where I am originally from. Here, they will tell you the sex when they can see it or when you ask. Doctor gave us a tendency at 11(!)weeks and it turned out to be true at 16 weeks. In Germany, there are three u/s done in a normal pregnancy and doctor will tell you the sex at the 20-week scan if possible.

Where I am at (Southeast Asia) the doctor does the ultrasound himself, there is no extra tech for the ultrasound. This is the same in Germany where I am originally from. Here, they will tell you the sex when they can see it or when you ask. Doctor gave us a tendency at 11(!)weeks and it turned out to be true at 16 weeks. In Germany, there are three u/s done in a normal pregnancy and doctor will tell you the sex at the 20-week scan if possible.

Chin how did you end up in Asia from Germany?

Chin how did you end up in Asia from Germany?

Story of my life, haha. The short answer is, by choice. :)

Holy cow ladies... broken I hope you get off pelvic rest one of these days soon because these 2nd tri O's are flipping mind blowing.

Yay for ONE plus side to being pregnant!

Haha I remember from my pregnancy with DS Reiko.

After I split from his dad and stopped being forced into sex that hurt and I hated I had a lovely time with myself for the last 8 weeks or so :haha:

Happy 17 & 18 weeks girls!!!
Yay viera for finally getting some action lol I have to agree it's pretty fantastic in the 2nd tri!!! This is new to me as I'm sure it weren't in my last pregnancies!! 😆 Definitely an up side to pregnancy!!! Lol.

Congratulations emzy on team pink!!
I really don't no what I'm having I can't call it! Only 5 days til we find out!!! 😆

Ooooo exciting Ricschick. Do you have no strong leanings at all?

2 weeks and 1 day til we find out. It's dragging like heck it feels like.

Ricks chick I think you're team blue, just my guess!! I'm so excited for your scan! I'm same
Day as broken so it's dragging a bit.

Mw in 2 hrs though!

Im freaking out ladies. I had the genetic blood testing done (because it comes with an extra ultrasound and I wanted to see my baby more XD) Everything came back negative except for spina biffita. My doctor said that false positives are very common, and lots of women who test positive are carrying perfectly healthy babies. But now I'm freaking out.

Viera don't freak out! Try and stay calm... it very well could be a false positive and it's likely it is. I know there's not really anything that we can say to reassure other than keep your head up. If every other test was negative I can 't imagine this one would be a true positive. Spina bifida can also be seen on an ultrasound can't it? So you'll know at your anatomy scan for sure won't you?

Mw was good, reassuring. Nice 150 bpm hb and uterus is measuring right where it should be. The hb is muffled so the mw is pretty sure I have ant. placenta and we were hearing it through that. Scan in 16 days :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->