May Marvels 2018

No way! That's crazy! And awesome. Congrats!! I think I'd like some of your pink vibes too for girl #3 over here ;)

Ahh congratulations Rosie!! Think of all the fab shopping trips you'll have with your girls!! I love Now that mine are getting older and we can do those things together xx

Congratulations Rosie!!!

Here my 17w4d bump. :) And is anybody else breaking out like a teenager?!!

Attachments

• 2017-12-02 08.15.36.jpg
    2017-12-02 08.15.36.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
Well I made it the full week at work.
First time in 3 months.

Walked around entire complex tonight too. Praying it continues to get better.

Scan on 12/21

Congratulations Rosie!!!

Here my 17w4d bump. :) And is anybody else breaking out like a teenager?!!

Ugh on my BACK!! Face is ok so far XD

Cute bump!! Mine is super similar. I noticed my back is filling out, like I have straight sides rather than curvy hips now so I think that's why my bump has been staying the same size for like 4 weeks!

Cute little bump chi!!!

Glad you feel better cheluzal

Happy 16 weeks to me!!

Hello! I've missed far too much to catch up, anything need updating on the first post??

We are team pink for the third time :pink: :)

Had a doctors appt and since I've not had a bleed in over 4 weeks, my doctor has taken me off of pelvic rest! Hubby is getting a special treat tonight XD

Haha congrata viera! (And hubby lol)!

Emzy that's way too much pink in May! All the rest of us must be blue to even things out!

I'm Down to 2 diclectin a day now, definitely feeling a bit queasy tonight but I think after a few days it'll get better. And my tummy exploded literally overnight. So weird! I feel huge today. I got some bloodwork back and my iron/hemoglobin is right at the lower threshold, so it'll drop below normal levels in the next little bit. I'm going to order my prenatals and go back on them and hope that works. I don't like the full iron supplement it gives me diarrhea!

Yay viera! That gives me hope haha.

Reiko nooooo I want pink vibes! Also happy 18 weeks!!

Pink posse a go go here! I also cannot believe there is an August group and we will all be hitting the half way mark soon; most of us before the year is out.

Also, how many posts do we have compared with other groups?! Haha

Oh wow we are a chatty group!

I'm exactly half way on Christmas day. I think its all going to get a bit real after Christmas cos then it's happening *this yr*

Oh are we chatty? I think a lot of groups move over to Facebook after the initial sign up... I'm not a Facebook person so I stick around here.

Emzy -- the front page - is it possible to move the angels to their own heading rather than in the due date list? Just easier to read the list that way. I didn't realize we had that many angels tho :/

I woke up flat on my belly this morning and now it's a bit sore! Sorry baby I squished you! Hope it wasn't for too long!

Broken for the record I DO think you're having a girl!! I have two friends with olde sons, they had a large age gap and both had girls so I think the same in your situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->