May Marvels 2018

Oh she's a cutie... deffo looks girly! Must've been wonderful to see her!

I've been feeling this baby kick up a storm lots now yesterday and today. Don't know if my placenta is shifting or I really am not feeling movements until just now! We'll see on the 19th. How's everyone doing with their christmas prep? Are broken and I next on the 19th with our scans?

Lovely picture Ricschick!

Happy 18 weeks Ready.

Just a week and a day to go for us Reiko. Eeek!

Congrats to the new gender reveals ! Lovely to see some many scan results. :)

I sorted and washed my first batch of newborn clothes today, yeah! ...but I don't have enough hangers for them, haha. Will send hubby out to buy some. Nesting is great. Will probably wash them one more time closer to delivery.

Goodness me Chibi! You're on the ball. We haven't even started buying clothes.
I'm like you though, everything gets washed a couple of times. Clothes, bedding, pram if the fabrics come off. Wash all the things!!

Goodness me Chibi! You're on the ball. We haven't even started buying clothes.
I'm like you though, everything gets washed a couple of times. Clothes, bedding, pram if the fabrics come off. Wash all the things!!

As it's our second boy I just took inventory today, so to speak, and washed the first batch. A second batch is still waiting for its first washing after three years in storage Sadly, it doesn't seem like I really *need* to buy anything. *sigh*

Happy 18 weeks Broken!

Chibi I’m with you as far as not having to buy anything. Even though we have EVERYTHING I still bought a few clothing items a few weeks ago. I just couldn’t help myself lol.

We're waiting to find out sex before buying anything. It's really flipping draaaaaaging!

But I have like 4 yrs of boy clothes to sell, plus me and DH have a couple of bin bags each. So hopefully money from that will put a nice dent in clothing a little girl. Ofc if Nev is a boy it's much easier.

Chi maybe just buy a cute little outfit for him to come home in. X

It was lovely but the women was very fast she never kept the probe in one place long enough to have a really good look! But we got the money shot so I S'pose that's what mattered. But we still have our 20 week scan to look forward to on the 2nd Jan! I've not bought anything yet but will be looking now we no it's a girl, unfortunately we gave away most of Joanies clothes as we thought she was our last so I need everything again lol.

Happy 18 weeks broken!! X

We found out gender with both our girls so everything we own is pink. If we have a boy I'll need all new stuff. I had a friend tell me yesterday I could have her boy things which is so great!! We think we want a number four so even if it's a boy the girls stuff will keep taking up space in the garage :/

Chibi-we have a ton of boy clothes, but I’m allowing myself to buy at least an outfit for each age range if this one is another boy. I gotta allow myself to have SOME fun, especially if I don’t get my preferred gender right? Lol

Thanks ladies. Yes, I have my eyes on a few pieces of clothing that I definitely want to get plus new towels and a receiving blanket.

Happy 19 weeks to me! Baby is the size of a zucchini and is making himself known through kicks and squiggles.

I've been feeling this baby kick up a storm lots now yesterday and today. Don't know if my placenta is shifting or I really am not feeling movements until just now! We'll see on the 19th. How's everyone doing with their christmas prep? Are broken and I next on the 19th with our scans?

We've got one on the 14th! But no gender unless the tech spills the beans. Just sweet baby goodness.

And I finally got reasonably convinced I felt this little one move a couple days ago...so strange, these little blips and fleeting feelings. In retrospect, there have been little movements from them the past few weeks. But heck if I felt confident about any of them, or could describe them whatsoever. Looking forward to more obvious movement! It's weird questioning myself so much.

Happy 18 and 19 weeks to folks! It's really zooming right along, huh?

Which reminds me...my due date got moved by a day. Off to PM emzy...probably should have been my date from the get-go!

I suck at keeping up haha

Anyway I'm 19.6 weeks. I have my anatomy scan tomorrow! :D I'm super excited about that but also so nervous!

Main priority is of course a healthy baby but I'm also so scared of possible gender disappointment. I already have a son and of course would love a girl. So far my mom has 4 grandsons and no granddaughters so of course I'd love to give her one. And I'm also not sure if I'll even want another child after this one so I'm kind of afraid that this might be my last shot at having one of each. No matter what I know I'll get over any sadness and be happy in the end but if I do get really upset at the moment, I'm also worried about feeling guilty about it since I know the sex of the baby is not a priority. Emotions suck sometimes. :wacko:

Kuji I understand! I have convinced myself it's a boy and have made a list of all the great stuff having a boy would mean and now I feel completely ok if it's a boy where I was definitely heading toward gender disappointment if I didn't have another girl. Maybe try that? If not, I would ask them to write it down for you rather than tell you, so you can be alone or with your family when you open it up. I don't need a sonographer judging my reaction lol!

We've got one on the 14th! But no gender unless the tech spills the beans. Just sweet baby goodness.

And I finally got reasonably convinced I felt this little one move a couple days ago...so strange, these little blips and fleeting feelings. In retrospect, there have been little movements from them the past few weeks. But heck if I felt confident about any of them, or could describe them whatsoever. Looking forward to more obvious movement! It's weird questioning myself so much.

Happy 18 and 19 weeks to folks! It's really zooming right along, huh?

Which reminds me...my due date got moved by a day. Off to PM emzy...probably should have been my date from the get-go!

KItten hope your scan is awesome!! And no gender slips... make sure you tell the tech beforehand!!! My Dr did that to us with our first, reading the reports. "So baby looks good, weighing so and so pounds, female... oh, you did want to know that didn't you?" Lol! We weren't firmly team yellow so it was ok but it set us off on needing to find out every time because we bought everything pink. I wish we had gender neutral stuff.

That's how my kicks were with my first. At 22 weeks I realized it was the baby moving but I had been having those feelings since 18 weeks and didn't know it was the baby!!

I think I've had a few mild Braxton hicks in the past few days too.

One week til our scans Reiko! Is yours also on the 19th Viera? Oooo!

What times are they ladies? Mines at 4pm so I get to chew my nails all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->