May Marvels 2018

Ricschick-I hear you on the frustrations of anterior placenta. I am now feeling what i would normally feel around 14-15 weeks. It’s still not strong but noticeable.

Broken-FOB sounds like a piece of work. I have one of those with ds dad and really wonder what I was thinking. I wouldn’t change it for the world as ds is my first true love but the shit I’ve put up with from his dad is redicks! For you I hope he maintains and doesn’t create any issues.

Kuji-how did it go????

Mrs-I’m sorry you are still throwing up and have nausea. I hope you can start to enjoy this pg without feeling I’ll.

Kitten-that is amazing! The best part is sharing ‘the feels’with family. And thanks for the pity lol. I’m a little better today but still in pain and tired from little sleep.

Thanks, ladies. If I make work tomorrow and Friday this will only be the second full week of work I've made since week 6!

Tight belly. I am usually a skinny mini and this extra weight and pulling skin is super uncomfy.

Now I'm not resting well at night. I bought a Snoogle and use another and just can't seem to find a position to sleep long. Plus I can't breathe and have to be sitting up almost.....arg...lol...

And I'm here to update!

It's a...

GIRL!!!

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/TongXianTian/1513208254890.jpg~original

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/TongXianTian/1513206428794.jpg~original

I'm just so relieved and happy! I'll have one of each! I was also not sure if I'd even want a third baby so I was scared of losing my chance of experiencing having a daughter! And of course my family will be ecstatic haha! So far they don't know though as we're announcing on Christmas :) My mom and sister hate me for making them wait but if anything it's my own sort of (not really lol) revenge on them for making me stress so bad and for putting so much pressure on me.

Health wise though she's doing great and moves a lot haha The only issue is the placenta being much too low/close to my cervix so I return for another ultrasound at 32 weeks to see if it moves up. I know most of the time it does though so doctor and I aren't worried. If anything it allows me to see her again before birth <3

Kuji that is awesome. How great that you get a girl -- so pleased for you xx

Kuji, hooray & congratulations! I guess it is just fine if we end up with a zillion girls and one or two boys in this group :D

Congratulations Kuji! I'm so pleased for you.

Hoping to get the same news next week. I want one of each.

Ahh congratulations kuji! So pleased you got your girl!!!! I can't believe how many girls there are! Lol!!
Happy 19 weeks kitten!!

Hello!

I thought I'd start group for those with babies due in May 2018 :flower: Let me know your EDD and I'll add it below

:cloud9:

BFPS and EDDs:

1st May: Traveling mom

2nd May: Kuji, KyGirl12, Debi

5th May: VieraSky

6th May: Reiko_ctu

8th May: hope2bmother, ChibiLena

10th May: KittenLifter

11th May: maybe_baby_, Bea32, Riveted Rosie :pink:

12th May:

13th May: Agcam , KG706

14th May: BrokenfoREVer, emzywemzy83 :pink: , ReadynWaiting :pink:

15th May:

17th May: Foreign Chick, MrsSnail

18th May: cheluzal

19th May: brw2016

20th May: becsboo, ricschick

22nd May: Sasha92

23rd May: Pea123, mom and ttc

25th May: Wicky78

26th May: lbourgeois

28th May: Oliv

29th May:

30th May: CastawayBride, katiesfirst1

Angel babies:

Gray001 :angel:
Boognishrises :angel:
JWC13 :angel:
Huggles :pink: :angel:
Flourish :angel:
aidensxmomma :angel:
Rach87 :angel:
eppgirl :angel:

We have an awesome signature, made by a very talented BnB member for us!

To add it to your profile, follow these instructions:

-copy and paste the code below into your signature
-before you save it, remove the gaps between the [ and URL and [ and IMG

[ URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2445959-may-2018-babies-26-bfps-so-far.html"][ IMG]https://image.ibb.co/gLeXjF/May_Marvels.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I have not been able too keep up here! But my due date is May 5!

Ladies, I am very blue today...realized I really need a new job.
I just don't feel supported and I'm super disappointed with their reaction to my sickness.

I got sick again this weekend and was out yesterday and late today and got a snarky email about notifying. I notified 3 people, her included! Not my fault she didn't read the email....I'm so frustrated with illness and don't enjoy going to work.

I'm a teacher and they don't seem to understand pregnancy as much as other people's illness, ironically.
I think it's time I try and take a leave this coming year, stay with baby, and look for other options (that would pay more!).

Chel! I’m sorry you’re in that position! I hate my job too. I’m a Physician Assistant and while I’m paid handsomely, I am not respected at all. My colleague and I feel like we are chopped liver based on how we are treated when we are an integral part of the “team”! I’m currently applying to jobs at almost 20 weeks pregnant, which speaks for itself how desperate I am to get out! Hope you’re feeling better!

My journey here is over :cry:
Heart problems are seriously major, not really compatible with life, with no chance of a good outcome. Will have to now face termination :( have to see gyne tomorrow to discuss.

Oh shit! I’m so sorry to read this! I know I’m very late, but my heart goes out to you! Massive hugs.

Thanks ladies! I'm just so over the moon with joy! I wish you all healthy babies and love :cloud9: <3

So many girls, the boys will be really outnumbered!

I'm having a terrible case of pregnancy laziness today. I've laid on the couch and let my kids watch 2 hrs of paw patrol, and I just feel like a crap mom. I really need to clean the kitchen and we are all still in our pyjamas at 12:30. Ugh I feel so lazy and can't break out of it!! I'm so annoyed!

Reiko this is the only time you can laze around without feeling guilty so make the most of it!!! Your growing a person! Lol. Don't worry about it clean the kitchen tomorrow xx

Yay hope2bmother! Send emzy a PM with your due date; she's not able to check in here much (and we continue to be a fabulously chatty group)! Kinda curious what that list looks like covered in mostly pink now...

What a bummer about your job, though. Our friend is a newly minted PA and loving the new job she just started; I am sure there's something better out there for you!

Over here...anatomy ultrasound was today! Tech was awesome about :yellow: and that portion gave me some time to close my eyes and feel a few good kicks. We got a ton of pictures of the side of their head (like, five or six), and then this one.

My husband said "so we know what we're having...it's an Emperor!" (The picture immediately looked very Star Wars to him, and I cannot disagree!)

itsanemperor.jpg

Kitten I can&#8217;t for the life of me figure out the angle and what the pic is of. Looks like a mushroom to me lol. Good on you for staying team yellow...major restraint!

Reiko I spent the first 2.5 months on the couch. It was all I could do to get to work and home. Really the last couple of weeks has been the only time I&#8217;ve been the least bit productive. I wouldn&#8217;t feel bad for a day! You are growing a human being, you need to rest.

Ladies, I am very blue today...realized I really need a new job.
I just don't feel supported and I'm super disappointed with their reaction to my sickness.

I got sick again this weekend and was out yesterday and late today and got a snarky email about notifying. I notified 3 people, her included! Not my fault she didn't read the email....I'm so frustrated with illness and don't enjoy going to work.

I'm a teacher and they don't seem to understand pregnancy as much as other people's illness, ironically.
I think it's time I try and take a leave this coming year, stay with baby, and look for other options (that would pay more!).

Chel! I’m sorry you’re in that position! I hate my job too. I’m a Physician Assistant and while I’m paid handsomely, I am not respected at all. My colleague and I feel like we are chopped liver based on how we are treated when we are an integral part of the “team”! I’m currently applying to jobs at almost 20 weeks pregnant, which speaks for itself how desperate I am to get out! Hope you’re feeling better!

Thanks! And welcome!
It's gotten better, now that I'm back FT and the whole [getting a sub or coverage work is a hassle how dare you] vibe has slacked. A crabby sub clerk doesn't help.

Really feeling better about taking a whole year off to be with kid and look for a new job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->