May Marvels 2018

Emzy requested you -im rachelle

Welcome to the new ladies!

Huggles where are you? Labs here would never draw blood without a drs order- im in michigan. I wish they did though! Such less hassle

It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go. Your body will get used to the level of hormones and will level out a bit, then they'll jump up again and you'll feel all the symptoms again x

Pretty sure I can't just take myself to hospital and ask for bloods without paperwork. I would if I could though. I just want to know what's happening.
I'm scared to death to take a digi test and get stuck on 1-2 like last time.

Welcome traveling mum!!

I've steered clear this time from the digi my last pregnancy that I lost was so stressful so I'm trying to be less obsessive lol but I do have a scan tomorrow so trying not to expect anything so anything is a bonus!
I will be glad tho once 1st tri is over!! I hate all the disappearing symptoms etc!!

It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go. Your body will get used to the level of hormones and will level out a bit, then they'll jump up again and you'll feel all the symptoms again x

Thanks! Sometimes I just need to hear it...especially being first child with absolutely no baseline of comparison.
I will try to remember this when I'm ready to puke, lol!

Welcome all the new bumps :flower:

Where do you ladies find these CB digi's with week indicator? I've driven all around town and can't find them anywhere. Been to Walgreens, CVS, Target, Walmart... maybe they just don't sell them 'round here :/

BUT I did schedule my 1st appointment/US for October 2nd, should be able to see and hear babies heart.:cloud9: I'll be 7+4 then.

Foreign I got one last pregnancy at meijer(2014). But i tried to find one today at meijer again and they didnt have any with weeks indicator just a digital preggers or not. Boo who needs that. But I just looked and amazon has them $15 for a 3 pack!

Ahh exciting for upcoming appointments! I tried to schedule mine today but the ob nurse was away and had to leave a message. Will call again in the morning. I think once that is booked this will seem more real. Though the cramps and nausea are a nice reminder :thumbup:

Where do you ladies find these CB digi's with week indicator? I've driven all around town and can't find them anywhere. Been to Walgreens, CVS, Target, Walmart... maybe they just don't sell them 'round here :/

BUT I did schedule my 1st appointment/US for October 2nd, should be able to see and hear babies heart.:cloud9: I'll be 7+4 then.

I remember last year I was on a thread with some Americans and they said they were pulled from the shelves and couldn't be found. Because of their lack of 'accuracy' I think they must have had complaints or lawsuits against them. I'm in Canada and have been able to find them no problem. They are more stress than they are worth.

Emzy requested you -im rachelle

Welcome to the new ladies!

Huggles where are you? Labs here would never draw blood without a drs order- im in michigan. I wish they did though! Such less hassle

I'm in South Africa! We make our own rules :haha:

Most blood work does require paperwork from a doctor, but HCG results don't diagnose any illness/disease really (except in men) or require any medication changes based on results so they are usually willing to do those without a doctor involved.

Also, I pay for the test myself so there's no need to justify it to insurance or anything.

I've never found them in Florida. But I'm done testing-too stressful for me.

OB to call Wednesday to reschedule appointment Irma stole. She books so quickly but I guess I take the first available and try to get classes covered (so hard). At least she's literally 5 minutes from work.

Speaking of, I return on Thursday! Don't mind the mini break.

Ahh interesting about the weeks digi. Makes sense i guess. I have like 9 more ic's and just bought 3more frers today for progression. So far the last 3 days have shown good progress. So its helping me keep calm. Lol :wacko:

Wow that's a lot.of scans maybe_baby! So awesome you already know the gender! Is that a choice or do they automatically test? I know someone see who did IVF but I don't think she's ever known the gender (2 babies with IVF) until later scans revealed it.

We got to pick! We paid to have chromosomal testing of our embryos to make sure they were normal (kind of like a really early version of the harmony or MaterniT21 tests), and since they are looking at each chromosome, they look at the sex chromosomes as well, so it's an added perk of doing the testing. We had 4 boys and 1 girl, and one of the boys was our best embryo, so the choice of what sex to transfer was an easy one for us! :happydance:

I think unfortunately they were recalled in the US. I can't find them anywhere either.. not even on Amazon!

Maybe-that is just so amazing! I'm in awe of all you ladies that go through IVF. I just don't know if I could do it.

Sadako!!(Stacy) I know I didn't post much in the past so you probably don't remember me, but we were in the January Jellybeans group together. Congrats on your pregnancy! Cool that we're back in the same group again!

Thanx ladies for letting me know, I can now stop searching. I just need to stop obsessing and be done with the testing. I just keep telling myself last pregnancy for sure, I won't get to Test ever again... I've used my last FRER at 16dpo and the test line was clearly darker than the control line. I've also used my last OPK a cpl of days ago and I've never ever seen the test line this dark on an OPK not even when positive heheh .... That's it, no more POAS for me... Good bye yellow Easter egg dye cup, I'll never forget you :cry::haha:

Wow maybe that's great that you already know!!

Scan today but I've woken up feeling nauseous I hope it's ms and not the bug returning 😫 Appointment is at 11.10. Xx

Ooooo exciting Ricschick! Let us know how it went.

I woke up feeling a bit 'damp' downstairs. Rushed to the loo and I'm bleeding again :dohh:

Not lots and it's quite dark blood.

Did my next 48 hour test and it came up clearly positive straight away. So that's reassuring but I'm over this bleeding now. So over it.

How exciting... Enjoy your scan Claire! Will be thinking of you...

Karlee, that's gotta be very stressful, hope these bleeds stop soon:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->