May Marvels 2018

Good morning ladies :flower:

Question for the day :"Has anyone bought anything for baby already?"

I still have about EVERYTHING a baby needs, from my dd3. However my baby monitor broke, so I found an used one in excellent condition on our local second hand app and picked it up last week for $10 :) what about you ladies?

I haven't bought anything. I have got my sons old cot and changing table out of the loft though. Need to clean them and get replacement screws (mothercare, that will be fun(!) )

I have also saved all my sons clothes since he was 2, so if I have a boy I'm prepared. If I have girl, I'm going to sell them all and put the money towards girl clothes.

We sold all our baby stuff last year because it looked like we'd never get pg again!!!
Been very tempted to buy something but haven't yet. Would prefer to get further along first.

We sold all our baby stuff last year because it looked like we'd never get pg again!!!
Been very tempted to buy something but haven't yet. Would prefer to get further along first.

You know what they say, as soon as you get rid of something, you need it shorty after :winkwink:

Waiting on third HCG levels to come back, I'm trying to keep in mind that the baby could be doing nothing. I got more shots yesterday for progesterone. I woke up at 4am dizzy and nauseous... So bad it woke me up! I can't imagine it's side effects from the shots bc I don't get it Everytime.

Wish me luck today! I need it! PinkishBrown spotting started after intercourse. So they have me on a pelvic rest ATM.

Gray those tests are beautiful!!

Havent bought anything yet. Things I know Ill need are a new monitor and diaper pail. The one I have they changed the style of bags so I have to buy them off amazon. So might as well just get a new one.

Hope the bleeding stops broken!

Ladies eith appts let us know how things went!

In exciting non pregnancy news my dd just went pee on the potty last night!! Then we put her in the bath and she peed again... lol baby steps!

Great progression gray!!

Those numbers seem great RnW!!

Scan went well we could see the sac! And I'm measuring 5 weeks!! Going back in 2 weeks for another scan and hopefully will see a hb!

Rics how exciting! Congratulations!

Huggles was it you asking about food safety? In the ovia pregnancy app it has a food safety lookup tab :thumbsup:

Best of luck boogs! DH had me on an indefinite sex ban. Probably until the baby is here :haha: :dohh:

Oooo that's great Ricschick!! Great news.

Bleeding seems to have stopped now. Back to a brown discharge now (tmi sorry)

Booked my scan!! Tuesday 19th! I'll be 6+1. Eek!

Great news Ricschick!
Boogs-glad the bleeding tapered off!

The only thing I bought was a pregnancy journal that arrived this am. I have one for each of my kids which I will give to them when they are older and might appreciate it.
I've been obsessively reading about betas and doubling times and need to step away from google. Right now I'm pregnant and need to embrace it. I'll call to book an U/S and try to not be crazy until then (ya right lol).

Well done to your little girl Rach!

Ricks that's so awesome!

Thanks Rach, I'll check out that app.

Haha broken, my hubby hates pregnancy because we're always on a sex ban for the entirety of it (I have an incompetent cervix)!!

Broken so happy to hear your bleeding is subsiding. I find myself holding my breath every time I go to the bathroom, hoping for no spotting. So far so good, but I know I would be so worried if/when it does happen. Good for you for being level headed through it!

I haven't bought anything for baby yet. I think dealing with infertility makes me really cautious about being excited, because you're used to waiting for the other shoe to drop. Still doesn't even feel real that I'm pregnant after trying for over 2 years! This is our first, so we need EVERYTHING, but as dumb as it sounds I'm feeling kind of superstitious so I don't think I'll buy anything for awhile although it is SO tempting. Little boy things are SO CUTE!

Huggles its hubby that bans me. Cos all 3 of my losses have started with bleeding after sex. He's so paranoid about it now it's just complete sex ban. Which I understand but it's frustrating lol.

Good morning ladies :flower:

Question for the day :"Has anyone bought anything for baby already?"

Nothing purchased, but you should see the size of my pending amazon cart! I have every.stinking.item I want in there, including crib, bassinet, etc.!
I'm surprisingly introverted and walking in a store with salespeople harassing me really grates me cheese. Something to avoid as much as possible, ha.

Morning (or afternoon for you UK lasses who get an earlier start).

Still chilling at home with Granny. No electricity at my parents' place and gas is scarce everywhere. Hubby found some and stocked up the gas cans-might have to take some down to parents, who are trapped down driveway with trees.
Work resumes for me Thursday so I may have to take Granny to my uncle's tomorrow if she can't go home. She has pre-dementia (remember she drove off on Saturday?) and we will not leave her here alone!

I have cabin fever. Woke with slight cramping, which I oddly like. Still oodles of CM in my knickers, which I accept, ha!
Had first OB appointment today but freaking Irma ruined it. Office to call tomorrow or so to reschedule....oh the waiting...the horror!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->