May Marvels 2018

Chel I know our weather sounds ridiculous to you guys who really live in the heat. But we're not built for 20+ degrees over here. About 17/18 is good for us.

Every single summer we whine that it's cold, then it warms up for about a week and everyone is crying it's too hot. We are a ridiculous nation :haha:

I hope you get your bubba on the 14th. I'm 99% sure this one will be here by then. I'll find out my induction date on Tuesday.

Heck, most Floridians aren't built for it! Oh, the whining. But I cannot handle cold at all. Anything below 73 degrees F and I'm chilly, lol.
Most can go year-round, even winter, in shorts down here.
But we get NO snow at all. I'm 41 and have never had a white Christmas. :(

I just pray the Cervadil works on the first round, next Sunday night so that we can proceed further Monday morning. I don't want to wait another 12 hours for another round...plus I really like the Monday on-call OB! LOL

Hey mamas! Just checking in real quick, living in newborn sleepless zombie land over here but so grateful baby is out and healthy! (I will have to do my birth story when I get a chance). We gave her a paci and its messed with her latch a bit so my nipples are getting really sore :(

ricschick I'm so glad you're having a nice holiday! You deserve it! Lay down and Do some kick counts?
Chel glad you got an induction date.
Ready I'm sure you're well on your way to baby by now. I was a 3 when checked and was a 7 within an hour.
Broken hope everything gets moving along. We just took my oldest training wheels off too and she loves it, its amazing how fast they pick it up!

I'm trying to read your updates but generally don"t have any hands to respond XD but I'm with you all till the end and all our babes are born xx

So I get up at 2am for a normal pee and sit for almost an hour. I just pee a lot and was reading (insomnia) and pooping again. After I go back to bed, no more than 3 minutes and I feel liquid goosh out the front. I figure it's pee, so I go sit for about 20 minutes and replace pantyliner. Same thing happens after another couples minutes of lying down!

So I replace with a full pad and it happens again! Fills the whole thing. And now there is a white slimy substance when I wipe.

I come downstairs and eat and walk around and it happened again, this time soaking pad and undies. It smells like semen, if that makes sense. So I'm burning through pads every 5-10 minutes, waiting to see if it continues before waking my husband up.

Maybe I will have a baby sooner!

Chel you should definitely call the hospital — they will get our tongo in and check for your waters.

Chel get yourself to the hospital. Sounds like it could be your waters. Good luck mama!

Reiko glad you and baby are doing well.

Chel-def sounds like your waters, maybe you are in the throes of labour right now! It would explain all that has been going on this last week.

Broken-still pregnant?? Lol
I’m still here, still pregnant. My day/night was filled with cramping and by 11:30 I was having contractions but was so tired I fell asleep. I had them periodically through the night and had a crap sleep. Obviously body and baby still aren’t ready. I’m feeling miserable today mostly because I’m so tired and frustrated.
I have an U/S this afternoon just to check on fluids and baby to make sure all is well. I’m going to go for some walks and see if that does anything.

Aww Ready I was hoping your second sweep would have done the trick.

I'm still pregnant. Sigh. Still losing chunks of plug. Which is super gross, with DS it all came away at once. But it must mean something is happening in there.
I'm tired and sore and uncomfortable too. And so so ready to be done now.

I have sweep booked for first thing tomorrow morning. Gunna go for another long walk after that and hope things move before we get to induction stage.

Chel...Sounds like your waters to me! I would get checked out just in case!

Loving the warmer weather here at the mo but am hiding in the shade a lot lol!

Nothing new to report here, having another scan Thursday to check fluid levels and go from there really.

My daughters birthday is on Wednesday so have been wrapping presents and will be baking a cake tomorrow...she is sooo excited!

Hey girls how you’s feeling?? I’m home now and hoping this baby comes soon my body hurts so much and walking is so sore now!!

Hey Rics, did you enjoy your weekend?
Sorry to hear you are feeling really sore, you need to put your feet up and have a rest. Maybe baby has dropped really low now?!

I'm surprisingly feeling ok, not too sore or anything so just bimbling along lol!

Ready and chel, you've gone very quiet. Are you having babies!

Ricschick did you have a good weekend away? I know what you mean about being sore and fed up now.

Had my second sweep this morning. I'm about 2cm dilated, up from about 1cm on Friday. So small progress. I'm booked in to have my waters broken on Friday. So choose whatever I will have a baby this weekend!

I'm having contractions, that are pretty painful. But every time I start to time them, they go haywire. So goodness knows. I'm still losing chunks of plug but nothing seems to be happening.

Midwife said she could feel bubba moving his head when she was doing that the sweep. I get that feels really strange. Bleh!

Me and DH went for a walk around a duck pond afterwards to try and get stuff moving. So many baby ducks. I was like a kid in a candy store. He was not assumed :haha:

Oooh exciting for Chel and Ready! I'll bet they're having babies. Have been losing bits of my mucous plug since Friday. I hope that means things are moving along. I'll have another dilation check on Friday and then have my membranes stripped next week. Contractions come in clusters, but nothing painful and nothing regular. Lady bits are starting to hurt tho!!

Oh broken how exciting!!! That must be such a relief to no it will all be over with come the weekend!!!
I had a lovely weekend thank you! Did quite a bit of walking actually which is probably why I’m so sore. Babies moving more again now I think she was slow because I was quite busy and hot!!

Yes RnW and cheluzal have gone quiet haven’t they 🤔 fx!!

Oooo mrs things could be moving for you. I've been losing my plug all weekend. There's so much of it! It came out all at once with DS.

Ricschick I honestly think when we're busy we just don't notice as much. You just get used to feeling them wriggle about. The walking can only have helped tho!

I'm so relived it's nearly over. I might even have a baby on Friday! But my contractions are hurting ATM, enough to make me stop and breathe. But not regular yet. It's so frustrating. I just want to have my baby now!

Still no baby here ladies! I’m just beyond frustrated but trying to accept that she will come when she’s ready. I had my US yesterday and all is good and healthy. Baby is weighing in at approx 7 lbs 5 oz which is right around where my other two were when they were born.
I have contractions that come and go but nothing worth timing or writing home about. I have a MW appt Thursday in which we will discuss the next course of action. I went for a (way too long) walk yesterday which resulted in a very sore pelvis.

Broken I so hope your contractions regulate and that baby enters the world sooner than later. If not today at least you know by Fri or Sat it should all be over (and just beginning).

Ricschick I’m glad you had a good time. What a nice way to spend your last little time being pregnant but I bet you are sore from all the walking. The pressure I feel when walking is awful but the pain following is horrible. Just trying to stand up and move makes me catch my breath.

Yazzy you have such a chilled approach it’s fantastic.

Chel did baby make an appearance? I would say if your waters broke he would have to be here by now.

I came on with the intention of note taking and memorising what you all said so I could be better at interacting, but I am SO slow today I can't even. Too exciting that some of you are so close. I was not at all dilatey last week, so I will see where I am at next Monday at 40+3, unless anyone offers a rummage on Thursday at ANC.

SO stalking for updates now. Folk are really close!

Broken I’m having contractions on and off too which can be quite sore too! But again nothing that lasts!! I’m so over it today! Hay fever is setting in too and I’ve caught the kids cough!
I have antenatal tomorrow but only at the gp so just checking on the normal stuff!

Ah RnW thought this was it! But glad your scan went well!!
Let’s hope we all have our babies sooner rather than later!! Fx.

39 weeks today. I almost can't believe it! Still no signs of anything happening, other than the odd tightening. Oh, well. I guess she's just really comfortable and enjoying herself inside :)

I'm guessing that Chel is having or has had her LO, given that she hasn't been online. FXd for her! :)

Reiko - hope all is well.

Broken - I hope the contractions start to become regular. Surely the loss of your plug, and the increasing intensity is a good sign? :) If not, then Friday it is!

RnW - good luck at your MW appointment, and hope things start moving for you. My next appt is only at 41 weeks, when I should have a sweep.

Ricschick - Sounds like you had a lovely weekend away. And a 3£ jumperoo is such a good deal! I have hay fever too, and am just getting over a virus so have an annoying cough. I've been using Prevalin for the hay fever. It takes a couple of days to kick in, but then is pretty good if used regularly.

Ready...ha ha generally I am pretty laid back and chilled about most things 😊 I just think whatever I do baby will come when she's ready.
It's my daughters birthday tomorrow so am all organised for that, then she has her party at the weekend...baby is allowed out after that lol!

Sounds like a few of you are getting close to having babies! I never lost any plug with mine...well with my daughter it happened mid labour but don't even remember with my son but definitely not until I was in labour.

I hope chel is ok and baby has made an appearance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->