May Marvels 2018

Ready I have a feeling it's just a withdrawal thing, because everyone I know has such a hard time weaning off of it. I think our bodies are so used to it the nausea gets worse until the drug is out of our systems and then the nausea will be better. With my first it lasted until 26 weeks but with my 2nd and no drugs it only lasted till 16 weeks. So hope if you stick the course you will be doing ok in a few days!! I'm too chicken still! Maybe I'll try again in a few weeks.

Congratulations RnW! How exciting for you.

I would love a girl. So would DH, but we just wanna bubba to be healthy.

Reiko withdrawal was what I was thinking too. With dd I took nothing and by 14 weeks all MS was gone but with ds2 every time I tried to lessen it or go off I was worse. I took it right until he passed away. I Hope it doesn’t take long for my body to get rid of it and fingers crossed by next week I’ll be good.

Aw ready a girl!! ... Is that our first confirmed gender?

There was someone else that is pregnant through IVF that knew the gender right from the beginning, but I can't remember who :shrug:

And someone else that got a fairly certain guess at their 12 week scan, but I know those guesses can still change.

BIRTH: I'm 40 and feel more comfy in a hospital. I'd love to not need an epi and want t squat or give birth in a way that doesn't fight gravity...we shall see. I hate pain.

NAUSEA: I felt so good Saturday, then yesterday had the worst painful knot in my belly. I think it was a small bug. It finally traveled into my abdomen around 4am this morning...I crashed on couch and didn't take med and am regretting it. Called another sub today and tomorrow.

Took a quarter pill recently and munching apples and anything I can keep in. Hubs decides roast with onions (gag) in the crock pot all bloody day is a good idea...I could kill him.

Taking full pill tonight and praying I feel good again tomorrow. Time for nausea to END and placenta to step up.

Aw ready a girl!! ... Is that our first confirmed gender?

There was someone else that is pregnant through IVF that knew the gender right from the beginning, but I can't remember who :shrug:

And someone else that got a fairly certain guess at their 12 week scan, but I know those guesses can still change.

I think it was Grey that knew she was having a boy through IVF. Don't know who got a guess at their 12 week scan though. I might have missed it.

It is amazing that you could know the sex of the baby so early. I’m amazed that they could tell us so early. To know from the beginning is amazing! I’m a little nervous that I might start shopping and not stop. I need restraint because I have a TON from dd.
Cheluzal you need to do what works best for you. Comfort and a sense of feeling safe is key. If I can offer any advice to new moms tell your practitioner you don’t want to tear and you def don’t want to be cut. That was advice I got way back when with ds and I made sure to voice that to the nurses and dr. Hospitals and their staff are more likely to intervene when its not necessary. Massaging goes a long way down there!

13 weeks today, yeah! Baby is the size of a jalapeño, haha. When does the second trimester start exactly?

PS: Ovia says jalapeño, my signature says peach. Aren't the two very different in appearance?

These past five days or so have been horrible MS-wise so I haven’t even bothered posting. My husband has felt the need to have garlicky foods all weekend so he just freaking reeked yesterday..I could barely even stand to be near him. My irritability is at an all-time high. My son wakes up super early, breathes in my face when I’m feeling sick, and climbs all over me when my boobs are super sensitive. I seriously need a day alone in a padded room, lol.

This has been me for the past few weeks! Irritation mixed with some crazy rage equals NO FUN! My dd was blowing in my face like she knew I couldn’t handle the smell. On several occasions she did this plus crawling on me or sitting as close to me as possible. Dh learned his lesson a few years ago about making smelly food when I am pg so this go around he’s either kept it low key or bought take out lol. I feel your pain and hope it subsides soon for you.

Afm- I got the results back from the NIPT blood work and everything is low risk which is great. Plus...we are having a girl!!! Intuition was right I guess. The good news is we have a ton of girl stuff so money will be saved! Yay.

Congratulations on your girl outing! So exciting!

Happy 13 weeks Chibi!

i think the second tri starts at 14 weeks. So you're just one week away.
Jalapeno's and peaches are very different shapes, but you probably find the diameter of a peach is similar to the length of a jalapeno so that's the measurement they're using.

Happy 13 weeks Chibi! I just looked up the other day when 2nd tri starts. I think the confusion is because some say 13 weeks and others say 14 that after you hit 13 weeks you are in your 14th week. In my pregnancy journal when I start a new week it’s always my next week. Like I’m in my 13th week for example. So next week it says I’m in 2nd tri and I’ll be 13 weeks or in my 14th week.
I find by this time I’m so ready to move on to 2nd tri that a matter of days is just semantics lol. Huggles is right if you check this site and look at the weeks for 2nd tri plus other places say it as well.

Attachments

• 54C34A0D-01FD-4369-A7A8-6E09EC067AAB.jpg
    54C34A0D-01FD-4369-A7A8-6E09EC067AAB.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 5
Happy 12 weeks emzy! I can’t wait to see all the scan pics. I’m a little jealous that you all get to see baby. Waiting another 6-8 weeks is going to be torture.
We told ds and dd that we are having a girl. Ds is not impressed lol and dd has a million questions.

Thank you Huggles and RnW! I have a noticeable bump now. Much earlier than last time, oh uh.

Cheluzal you need to do what works best for you. Comfort and a sense of feeling safe is key. If I can offer any advice to new moms tell your practitioner you don’t want to tear and you def don’t want to be cut. That was advice I got way back when with ds and I made sure to voice that to the nurses and dr. Hospitals and their staff are more likely to intervene when its not necessary. Massaging goes a long way down there!

Good to know! My mom keeps telling me to get an episiotomy like she did (in 1977); she doesn't realize they aren't advised.
Hopefully, like me and brother, my kid will be little and tall and fly out quickly, rofl. At this point, with how crummy I've felt, I just want this sucker out and in my arms--by whatever means necessary. :)

I'm feeling better today. Took a full Phenergan last night and woke so much better than the last 2 days! Still feel queasiness just sitting and waiting evilly in my chest...trying to keep food in me.

Want my placenta to kick in and all this crap to stop! I want an appetite! I want to eat anything! I want to sleep with my husband again, ha!

Can't I just enjoy pregnancy for once...??

/whine over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->