May Marvels 2018

Kitten that is so cute! Great job.

Broken I am praying that everything is ok and healthy in there. My thoughts are with you.

Broken I really hope everything is ok!!! Xxxx

Rosie lovely scan pic!!!

Kitten that's an awesome pumpkin!!!! Love it!!!

Everything is okay!! We saw baby stretching and moving about. Lovely strong heartbeat.

Huggles you were right, they've moved my due date back to the 14th. So we're the same again. I'm really surprised. But now I'm nearly out of 1st tri too!!

Oh Broken I’m so relieved to hear that! Did they say what may have happened?
Ricschick are you doing better?

Wow broken, I'm SO glad everything is fine.
And yay for being due date buddies again!

They don't know what the fluid was, a nurse said maybe some cervical mucus come free. I have a Extra Chrorionic Haemorrhage which the nurse said was a bit like a bruise inside my uterus which is probably what caused the bleeding. She said it may bleed again, but it should only be very light and not to be worried. Obvs if it's heavy or I'm in pain go back. It should be reabsorbed in my body in a few weeks with no issues.

But baby is absolutely fine, we saw them moving and stretching. It was amazing. I never saw my DS move, I think he always napped through his scans like a lazy bum haha. I have some pictures and we're gunna announce it on fb today.

We finally did it, after our losses, were finally going to have a baby. It feels so amazing

Broken that's awesome!! I know my SIL leaked a lot of fluid in her third trimester which was never amniotic fluid and she was told not to worry about it. So there's something in there that can leak without causing any harm! So glad your little one was doing well in there!! How exciting to see him moving about :). I'm just so happy we haven't lost another baby in our group. So so pleased.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! We handed out loads of candy! I had a few... i was proud of my self control ;). 1 mini mars bar and 1 mini kit Kay and a cup of hot choocolate ;)

Thanks all, my babybrain makes me dreadful at replying properly with quotes and ting, but my anti C research was pretty similar.

The thing is, I am O+ and so is OH so they think that (unless he didn't realise he is a different blood group) then it is because I had a transfusion after my PPH in 2000 with DD1. I am due back for another blood test at 16 weeks and then again at my 20 week (scan is 22/12 and consultant appt the week after).

If I keep having these traces it is more bloods at 24, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40 weeks. Joy. As far as I can tell, it is unlikely to be an issue!!

OH and I agree we are going to book a gender reveal end of this month, enjoy the news then do a mini Christmas tree type reveal...

Broken - made up to read good news from you!

Eppgirl, FAB news.

How is everyone else doing? I'm fairly asymptomatic now, just HUGELY bloated haha!

Oh my gosh Rosie. So many bloods!!! You'll be a pin cushion with a flat arm.

I'm really nervous about my bloods cos it's such a flipping drama to get them I end like pin cushion and in pain. I always seem to get midwives that can't take from my hands and have one half assed go with my elbow and send me to the hospital.

Yikes Rosie, that is a lot of blood draws!
I'm also pretty asymptomatic these days. If it wasn't for my fairly large stomach I wouldn't believe I'm pg. At times I even forget! (Only for short periods). It's just weird having absolutely nothing except a big tummy (and bad constipation... )

My nausea today was better than it has been so I’m hopeful that it will only get better. I really think coming off the Diclectin was the best for me but man the past 3 days were horrible.
Reiko I would wean yourself off slowly and maybe wait a bit? I think just stopping it made for terrible nausea and vomiting as far as I’m concerned. The gravol Ginger works well though.
Broken so excited for you!

Rosie that's crazy about the transfusion!! Who knew it would affect you like that!!

I love our local lab for bloodwork... it's never too busy and the techs are so good at getting veins. Never had someone miss the first time and never feel anything more than a pinch! They are real pros.

Ready I think I will wait till 16 weeks and then start weaning again. I'm back at work this weekend so I don't want to risk anything yet!! 3 days isn't bad... let me know how long before you feel normal again!!

I took my girls swimming this morning and felt some cramping in the pool. Hope all is good, I'm fine now but it was worrying for a few minutes.

I had the worst experience when I was having my blood draws with dd. I had to go to the hospital to have them done and the one time there was a nursing student who attempted to take my blood. Well he dug around for about 30 seconds in my arm until I yelled at him to stop. I probably scared him to death but my lord did it hurt. A day or two after my arm looked like a drug addicts. It really was the only bad experience I’ve had and I’ve had A LOT of blood taken over the last 5 years.
Reiko I wouldn’t rush it if you are able to function especially with going back to work. I was taking 4 and cut back to 3 the Saturday before last, took only 2 last fri and sat and then stopped after that. I think it was too fast. When you are ready I would cut a pill out every couple weeks maybe. Honestly Monday I was so sick and both days had a terrible headache I couldn’t kick. Today is better with no vomiting but still some gagging and a slight headache this afternoon. I will let you know how long it takes to feel good though.
I had some round ligament pain Monday (I think from the wretching) that ached for about an hour after the initial spasm. Could your cramps have been RLP?

Hi all.
So I went back to work today. Queasy all day and after lunch got pretty dodgy, then I kept food in me every class period (hubs packs a full lunch) and it pulled back.

I totally forgot I had a hair appointment until I looked in my planner this morning. I wanted to cancel but haven't washed hair in days and my roots were intense. I made it through.

Gagged ONE time today: tonight, walking to get my pill and seeing the recliner ("sick area") I've been in for days...dunno if the smell or just the mental aspect of it, but I heaved...so now I'm sleeping in a new spot: hubby's side of the bed, lol. I'm running out of places in the house to sleep through the night.

Praying each day is better and better! I'm not weaning anything for awhile, to really be on the safe side!!

Ohhhh Broken, I am so relieved and so happy for you! And how lovely that you got to see them moving around! Phew.

chel, I hope things keep getting better. Slow and steady is fine, as long as it's improving! It sounds like things are starting to maybe mellow out a bit?

Also holy cats, I got a StitchFix box for the first time in ages (I refuse to do them as a monthly thing; I just do them as one-offs), and it turns out that maternity leggings/jeans are already awesome? I have the tiniest of bumps right now and I don't caaaare; these strange belly-coverers are so comfy it feels like getting away with something to wear them outside. I'm sure I'll only come to love them more.

Really grateful to have y'all & some local mom friends so I can learn things like "don't wait until you're uncomfortable to get maternity clothes" and "maternity undies are amazing, and also, maybe you'll never need standard scanties again."

Oh my gosh Rosie. So many bloods!!! You'll be a pin cushion with a flat arm.

I'm really nervous about my bloods cos it's such a flipping drama to get them I end like pin cushion and in pain. I always seem to get midwives that can't take from my hands and have one half assed go with my elbow and send me to the hospital.

I've only got one good vein; I will be the best mate of the phlebotomists; how does one improve veins?!

Rosie that's crazy about the transfusion!! Who knew it would affect you like that!!

I know! I am hoping OH was wrong about his type in a way and he is O- as that is universal blood which I see as a super power haha

Hope the sickness starts to sod off for you all soon!

I can't believe I hit 13 weeks tomorrow with the new due date. Booked a gender scan for 29th November! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->