May Marvels 2018

Congratulations ladies!

I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow and in second trimester! Nearly unbelievable how fast this is going. My next scan is not until the 20th though so will live vicariously through you ladies until then. :)

Happy 13 weeks ladies and happy scan week! I can't wait to see all your little babies that will now look like little babies lol.

Happy 13 weeks ladies :)

Thanks for the response RnW, so I thought I'd get the NIPT done on Friday, bit as you now know, this test requires special tubes and vials and my doc office didn't have these on hand so they need to order them... how annoying... the nurse said they should be here today tho, and she'll call me in asap.

On a good note I got to see my little bean <3
Still measuring 5 days ahead :p

Attachments

• IMG_1541.jpg
    IMG_1541.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 12
Beautiful foreign chick. Lovely photo.

I can't wait until you find out what you're having. I'm so excited for when we all start to get gender scans and we know what these little ones will be.

How cute foreign chick! Looks like a little boy to my guessing eyes ;)

I will totally be guessing based on what your babies look like ladies ;). Looking forward to seeing more babies in the next few weeks then we have to wait for anatomy scans!!

Have my anatomy scan on Dec 19, forever to wait!

Happy 14 weeks chib!

And happy Monday to you all! Mondays we laze around the house doing nothing lol. Grocery shopping is the only thing on our list. Yesterday I was so sick all day which was unpleasant for 14 weeks. Threw up at midnight and my regular Zantac use is working because it wasn't acidic at all considering it was just bile. Sorry tmi. But this morning I still feel a bit yucky. Maybe at 16 weeks it will clear.

13 weeks for me today too yay!

Foreign great pic, I’m getting boy vibes from that pic too!

Thank you so much for the kind words <3
Oh how I hope your Blue vibes are real
[-o&lt;

Happy 13 weeks Emzy xx

Hey ladies! I think it's probably pointless to try and catch up at this point haha.

Still sick over here. I've had some good days finally but then I'll usually have a really bad one after. I have an early glucose test Monday because my dad has diabetes and then a scan to check on my ovarian cyst oin Tuesday. Otherwise things have been going well.

My birth center has gas and air and I might try that. I didn't have anything with ds but I certainly could've used a more comforting setting than a hospital. I hated being there. We love our birth center though. The midwife played with my son during my entire visit last week and she let him hold the Doppler and all.

I've updated the first post with new due dates etc- let me know if I've missed anyone!

If anyone else would like to join the secret Facebook group, add me on my personal profile and I'll add you. No-one can see that you're a member, or see posts or anything as it's set to secret, so don't worry :) And feel free to unfriend me after I've added you if you want to :) https://www.facebook.com/emzywemzy83

Im May 26th :)

I've updated the first post with new due dates etc- let me know if I've missed anyone!

If anyone else would like to join the secret Facebook group, add me on my personal profile and I'll add you. No-one can see that you're a member, or see posts or anything as it's set to secret, so don't worry :) And feel free to unfriend me after I've added you if you want to :) https://www.facebook.com/emzywemzy83

Oops! I just realized I’m not on there. May 22nd is my due date.

chel, hang in there. Situational depression is still depression. Hoping you have some good support around (husband & others)? <3

Foreign Chick, what a fine little bean!

We have our NT scan tomorrow...gonna have to be careful with scan pics as we intend to stay :yellow: til the end! :laugh2:

Once upon a time, I learned about gas & air and thought "that would be nice," but as luck would have it it's vanishingly uncommon in the States. (Awesome that your birth center has it, MrsHudson!) Not a chance we'll have it at home, either. But I'm fine with that.

So strange being able to so obviously feel my uterus in the mornings. It's just, bloop, right there off-center, smack in the middle of my belly. Then I get up, go to the bathroom, and it's dropped back down 4 inches. I hope my sense of wonder with all these changes persists!

Aw kitten that's so cute!! You have so much wonder ahead... don't worry it doesn't go away. The movements and how your body changes to accommodate a baby, and to birth a baby!! You'll be amazed after your delivery what your body can do. Honestly there's nothing like bringing a babe into the world -- I'm so excited!! You have to let us guess your gender even if you're team yellow ok!

Foreign -- you're getting a lot of blue guesses on your gender thread!! Yay!!!

Ladies, if you haven't had a pickle this pregnancy, do it. I forgot about pickles. I had one last week and have gone thru a jar since XP

MrsHudson my favourite thing about my mw office --tons of toys in the waiting room and the office. Clearly children are welcome (good thing for a pregnancy clinic to welcome kids hey!?!)! My girls love it there and don't want to go. I was going to get babysitting for my appointments but they would be so sad to miss out!!

Also their office is so comfy with couches and there's an exam table in the corner if needed but we usually just lay on the couch for the hb etc which is so much nicer than the ob's I've experienced!!

Foreign -- you're getting a lot of blue guesses on your gender thread!! Yay

I KNOW!!!! It's so hard not to get my hopes up. But for some reason I've had a feeling that it's girl #4. When the tech placed the probe on my stomach I said awww there she is, and I've been referring to baby as "she" the entire scan... Hope that it's just cause that's all I know hehehe.
I swear should I hear it's a boy, I'd faint, without a doubt :winkwink:

Omg YES Reiko! Pickles are my obsession. I ate a whole bottle last week lol.

Hey ladies! Just popping in, haven't been in here for a couple of weeks. I'm so sorry to those of you that have experienced losses, keeping everyone in my thoughts. Congrats to those making it to 13 weeks also!

I have a scan tomorrow at 11+6. After a miscarriage in February, I am insanely nervous. I have a home Doppler so I do hear the heartbeat everyday but of course I'm still worried. &#55357;&#56866; Especially since I have no symptoms besides fatigue at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->