May Marvels 2018

Me I'm HUNGRY this morning I had 3 large pancakes , I couldn't of eaten more!! I had 3 muffins with marmite for lunch and I've eaten 2 sausages from the kids dinner and a packet of crisps and I'm about to eat chicken, mash, sweet corn and peas!! And I'm probably going to have tinned fruit for pudding 😳😝

Hello everyone, I am terrible at keeping up, just went through 30 pages :wacko: We had a gender scan done last week to surprise my mom for her birthday, we already have 2 boys so everyone has been hoping for a girl, well we opened the envelope and I cried. We are getting our little girl!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
Congrats traveling! Oh gosh everyone is having girls! I'm really thinking girl for me now!

I think I'm having a girl too. This pregnancy has been soooo different from my boys! Plus, the nub looks girly so fingers crossed we finally get a girl too :p

Ongratulations Travelling!!
All these girls, heck! Send me your pink vibes ladies.

Congratulations traveling mum!!!
I think I'm having a girl too! I'd be very surprised if this was a boy lol.

All okay. Baby is fine. ECH is smaller (cos obvs I've bled it out) but still quiet large. So i could bleed heavily again.
I'm now on a sex ban and a masturbation ban indefinitely.

I asked questions this time and found out the bleed is outside the gestation sac completely. So baby is in no danger and it wont cause any issues. So that's a massive relief.

So all I can do is sit tight and wait to see if I bleed again or how it is at the next scan in December.

Just wanted to update, I just opened the gender envelope and baby is....

GIRL #4 for me. I am thankful to God for answering my prayer and letting me accept the fact as good as I have. It would be a lie if I said I'm not a bit sad, but I'm happy I found out and can now move on past the gender part.
Most importantly Chromosome 18, 21 &13 all NEGATIVE!!!

Good for you. My husband is the youngest of 5 boys and his mom was disappointed at first, felt super guilt...and he ended up being the favorite--everyone knows, lol.

So I'm feeling a smidge better, but taking the full week off. OB said to take care of myself so that's what I'm going to do--and push aside the guilt!

Next week is Thanksgiving break and we're off all week so I pray I'm feeling "normal." I'm 14 tomorrow and it's past time the nausea and vomiting end!

Can't purchase DC tickets for Christmas until I feel good again. Told hubs to get used to the possibility we might not go. :/

I tried getting moving boxes empty and got the dressers sorted and got psycho dizzy and had to rest all day.

All okay. Baby is fine. ECH is smaller (cos obvs I've bled it out) but still quiet large. So i could bleed heavily again.

I asked questions this time and found out the bleed is outside the gestation sac completely. So baby is in no danger and it wont cause any issues. So that's a massive relief.

So all I can do is sit tight and wait to see if I bleed again or how it is at the next scan in December.

Welcome to the pelvic rest club :wacko:

Glad to hear everything is good with baby, and that it's not going to cause any complications with your little one :hugs:

Welcome to the pelvic rest club :wacko:

Glad to hear everything is good with baby, and that it's not going to cause any complications with your little one :hugs:

Yay pelvic rest club(!) only 179ish days to go, plus 6-8 weeks healing time. Yaaaaay(!) I keep joking with hubs I will have forgotten what to do with a penis after all that time :haha:

Seriously though, I glad all is okay, and it was nice to briefly see baby again.

Broken I'm so glad all is ok with babe! I knew it would be! Sorry about the pelvic rest. Doesn't that seem a bit extreme considering the SCH can't harm the baby?? IS there another reason?

I always feel so bad when I make DH go such long stretches without DTD, especially when I require like daily when ttc... then ms hits and it's months lol!! We are finally back in our routine, and this pregnancy I actually have a libido in 2nd tri so it's been so nice! My other pregnancies I was so uninterested. AND then at the end when I'm trying to get the baby out I make him daily again lol. He doesn't mind but I think it's hard on the body to go from all out to a complete drought XD XD XD XD

Reiko, I am still waiting on your gender prediction ;)

Broken, glad to hear everything is OK with bubs! I have a friend who also bled very frequently throughout her pregnancies. She has two healthy boys today so I am sure everything will be just fine!

Chib I definitely forgot to post a response! First thought was boy but then I looked for another minute and thought Girl. So officially guessing girl XD

I weighed myself and I'm 110, so up 2 lbs from pre-preg, but was down to 105 at my 12 week appt so up 5 lbs in 3.5 weeks! My blood sugar numbers have still been really good so I'm eating as much as I can lol!

When are you all planning to go on Mat leave? Any Canadians (are there any others on here?) going to take the new 18 month leave?

Broken I'm so glad all is ok with babe! I knew it would be! Sorry about the pelvic rest. Doesn't that seem a bit extreme considering the SCH can't harm the baby?? IS there another reason?

I always feel so bad when I make DH go such long stretches without DTD, especially when I require like daily when ttc... then ms hits and it's months lol!! We are finally back in our routine, and this pregnancy I actually have a libido in 2nd tri so it's been so nice! My other pregnancies I was so uninterested. AND then at the end when I'm trying to get the baby out I make him daily again lol. He doesn't mind but I think it's hard on the body to go from all out to a complete drought XD XD XD XD

The sexual intercourse is banned by the hospital as apparently it can cause the ECH to move or dislodge and it's an infection risk.
The masturbation ban is kind of self imposed because I'm sure the contractions of my uterus during is what's been setting off the bleeding.
I'm doing to ask my midwife about it all though again.

DH is the one that's sex banned me this entire pregnancy due to his own fears, which I do understand so I don't feel bad the hospital have put me on pelvic rest. It's not ideal, and it would be nice to be able to DTD but I know he is more concerned about everything being okay.

I'm glad you have some libido this time around. It's lovely when you start feeling more normal again.

Got my NT results this morning
Down syndrome 1 in 15000
Edwards syndrome 1 in 50000
Pataus syndrome 1 in 50000

So very pleased with that!!! 😃😃

Great news ricschick!
Reiko I’m Canadian but doubt I’ll be taking the 18 months. They didn’t increase the amount we will get which sucks! I only work 3 hours a day so it’s like I’m off anyways lol. What about you? Considering it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->