May Marvels 2018

Ahh that's lovely broken! That does sound like a big bleed and going by those measurements sounds about right!! Hopefully that will be the end of it. X

I'm hoping all this bleeding is getting it all out so it's not an issue anymore.

The timing of feeling baby could not have been more perfect though.

That's so great that you felt baby!! He wants to reassure you <3 my experience with my sch was, they found it on the ultrasound, said it was really small, when I bled they told me it was just the sch and then I never bled again... I didn't ask if it was gone on my next scan but they didn't mention it so I think I did just bleed it out. So I bet that's what's happening. Still looking forward to your scan -- is DH getting anywhere with his shift?

Just wanted to update, I just opened the gender envelope and baby is....

GIRL #4 for me. I am thankful to God for answering my prayer and letting me accept the fact as good as I have. It would be a lie if I said I'm not a bit sad, but I'm happy I found out and can now move on past the gender part.
Most importantly Chromosome 18, 21 &13 all NEGATIVE!!!

Foreign that's definitely great news about the test results.

I'm sorry you didn't get your boy but I'm glad you're accepting it. Of course by the time baby arrives you'll be smitten girl or boy!! How did DH take it?

Have been gone for a while, how is everyone? I&#8217;m 12+6 now and still suffering with hyperemises and found out 2 weeks ago that I&#8217;m expecting a baby girl!

Yay CHib!! When was your last scan? Can I have a look so I can guess? I'm on a roll!

Reiko, you may have a look if you like. Let me see if I can upload a pic. There you are!

Attachments

• IMG_20171020_1_5.jpg
    IMG_20171020_1_5.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 7
Congrats foreign!

Broken ironically with my midwives it's the older one that is fun and easy going. The new young one seemed nervous and it made her uptight. A big reason I choose midwifery has to do with them being easier to talk to because I'm the same way.

Reiko I used an Ergo with ds but I might sell it and get a lillebaby. Th ergo is a bit bulky on me and hurts my shoulder.

My scan went amazing! Little baby was kicking so much and sucking it's thumb. Now I know why I can feel it. I do have an anterior placenta and my cyst has shrunk by 2 cm! All good news. I tried to get her to look at the sex and she said it was just too early to tell but dh said she lingered there for a minute and was going to say something and didn't and he swears he saw penis. He wants a girl but I think we'd both be pretty excited to have another boy. I especially want one.

Here's the little cutie!
https://preview.ibb.co/emnNoR/20171114_171931.jpg

Congratulations Foreign! I'm sorry you didn't get your team blue, but I'm glad you're feeling okay about your girl. Great news about the negative tests too.

Congratulations on your girl too mom!

Lots of girl babies in this group. Send me your pink vibes lol.

Reiko, he's going to ring them today as he thinks she has more chance of getting somewhere. I mean, they can't stop him not coming in, but he wants to shift swap to pick up the hours he would lose (13 hour shifts, so it's a lot of money to lose). His work are extremely backwards and it's like pulling teeth to get anywhere. He knows best what to do.

I always thought pregnancy vivid dreams were cool. Now I'm having pregnancy vivid nightmares... not so much.
Good news though, the blood is becoming more brown, still there and actively bleeding but I'm hoping the colour change means it's nearly all out.

Hi, How is everyone!!
Sorry I'm so rubbish at coming in here.

I had a gush of fluid last night, that smelt really sweet and was just water - not discharge like at all - and I am not super stressing that its amniotic fluid and I'm losing baby. When will the terrified feeling stop!!

I'm toying with phoning my midwife but feel stupid as its probably pee or discharge, I slept and everything seems ok this morning, just the normal coloured discharge, but a lot of it. Don't know what to do.

Officially 2nd Trimester for me today though as Ive just hit 14 weeks!

xxxx

Congratulations foreign chick and mom on having baby girls!!!
Great news all is great fc!!

Broken glad bleeding has slowed right down!! I had a vivid nightmare this morning was not nice! I felt awful when I woke up this morning!!!

Geebug it won't hurt to call a EPU to ask for advice! Hopefully and more likely it's just cm. xxx

Hi, How is everyone!!
Sorry I'm so rubbish at coming in here.

I had a gush of fluid last night, that smelt really sweet and was just water - not discharge like at all - and I am not super stressing that its amniotic fluid and I'm losing baby. When will the terrified feeling stop!!

I'm toying with phoning my midwife but feel stupid as its probably pee or discharge, I slept and everything seems ok this morning, just the normal coloured discharge, but a lot of it. Don't know what to do.

Officially 2nd Trimester for me today though as Ive just hit 14 weeks!

xxxx

I had this at 12 weeks. I phoned early pregnancy and they got me straight in for a scan. Don't feel silly calling your midwife, that's what they're there for.

EPU said to me it was probably cervical mucus come loose, but it was just like water like you described.

It's up to you ofc, and if you feel okay then just ignore me, but I would phone your midwife or early preg and just get checked. Just for your own peace of mind.

Happy 2nd tri!!

This is going way too fast for me this time. My belly button is already getting shallow!

Lovely scan pics ladies!
Welcome to 2nd tri gee! I would call the mw or EPu just for peace of mind and to have a glance at baby.
Talk about vivid dreams! I had one last night that I was in my friends wedding and couldn&#8217;t get my dress done up because my belly button popped out and was like super hard cartilage that I couldn&#8217;t get to go back in. It was disgusting. I was totally distraught about walking down the aisle and then I remembered she got married 7 years ago so why were we doing this again?? I ended up getting pissed off and leaving the church. Haha so bizarre!

Broken-good luck at your scan. Hopefully this will be the end of your problems with the SCH and this bleed will be the last of it.

Foreign-congrats on the girl! I definitely was a little disappointed for you that you didn't get your boy. I've been having feelings that this baby is a girl, but I don't want to get my hopes up. This will be our last baby and I would just be so thrilled if it was a girl.

momandttc-congrats on the baby girl! How many girls do you have currently? Looks like just one based on your sig. Sorry you're still dealing with the hyperemesis. You had been quiet for awhile and I was wondering how you were doing.

Gee bug happy 2nd Tri! It's great mentally to just be out of first although it doesn't mean a lot if your symptoms don't improve :/ I wouldn't worry about a gush of fluid personally. But don't feel stupid if you want to call your mw. She'll likely just reassure you.

I was sure of boy with this bump but I'm starting to get really bad acne on my BACK which I didn't have with DD2 but remember from DD1 which just sucks. I take my girls swimming once a week so I can't hide it! So now I'm wondering if it's another girl. I wouldn't be surprised lol!

Is anyone else's appetite huge? I eat 2 pieces of toast, 1/2 an avocado, 2 eggs and an orange for breakfast almost daily. I could probably eat more. The other night I ate an entire pizza (not like a delivery one, one from a restaurant so it was a bit less filling, but still) an entire pizza lol!! And the portions I make for dinner are normally so DH has an extra serving for his lunch the next day and it's taking all that is in me to not eat his lunch as second helpings. Ahhh! I actually have never felt this way in pregnancy. So maybe it IS a boy who's making me ravenous!!

Thank you mrsstrezy. I'm hoping it's all over now. Bleeding is just when I wipe and is now more a brown discharge than actual blood. Scan is at 2 tomorrow so I'll let y'all know.

Reiko I've found my appetite has gone down. I get full much faster and end up feeling sick. If DS preg is anything to go by that will change drastically in a couple of months and I'll want to eat the world.

Thank you mrsstrezy. I'm hoping it's all over now. Bleeding is just when I wipe and is now more a brown discharge than actual blood. Scan is at 2 tomorrow so I'll let y'all know.

Reiko I've found my appetite has gone down. I get full much faster and end up feeling sick. If DS preg is anything to go by that will change drastically in a couple of months and I'll want to eat the world.

This is exactly how I feel. I’m ravenous but when I eat I feel sick/yucky and don’t eat much. Smells are still doing me in too. I’m sure it will improve any day...I hope lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->