• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~*May Miracles 2020*~

I went out shopping today. First time in a long time it seems. I was OK at first and then i burnt out and my indigestion and nausea hit too. I've laid down at home and feel slightly better but not completely. Plus I'm getting more round ligament pain so I generally feel awful.

Im feeling pretty fed up with it all now too. I know itll pass but I'm getting frustrated at not being able to do what I want to do.

Thanks ladies. I just remember it went on and on with M, til nearly 21 weeks so I am feeling desperate right now thinking I have weeks and weeks of this. Started vomiting yesterday and today which I never had with M. I was on Diclegis with M from 6 weeks, but haven’t had an appointment yet so I figure i can ask for a prescription Monday and maybe that’ll help. It kept me from vomiting last time but I was still so nauseous.

I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy Symphony.

Jary, I'm sorry your shopping trip didn't go as expected. Its hard when you thin you're okay and then you're not.

I swear, I had like no nausea with Mateo and now, it's insane. Sometimes, I have a 7UP that's all I have all day. I'm so nauseous at everything else. I'm always exhausted. It's - it's been a drag. I miss eating, I miss having energy. I hope it eases up soon. I lost 1lb so far. (AND YET I HAVE A BELLY LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW). So, I'm hoping I can actually gain soon instead of losing (not that I'm looking forward to the weight gain, but I'm already more than a healthy weight, so I don't want to be losing and being too skinny).

Come on little bean, let mama eat! (let all of us eat... haha...)

Never a good sign when you see your doctors office phone number come up on your phone at 8:30. Doctor sick, ultrasound and appointment canceled for today. Rescheduled for Thursday. Ugh. Another three days to wait.

Oh no Symphony, that’s frustrating. I’m sorry, hopefully the 3 days goes fast

I hate complaining because I’m so glad I’m pregnant but I can’t stand all the vomiting, I’m literally keeping so little down I can barely function.

Sending positive, nausea free thoughts to you all ladies! We are battling through and the misery will end soon once we enter second Trimester!

My scan is on Thursday at 11.30am and I can’t wait.
I’m channelling 1.3mm, as both my 2 had NT measurements of 1.3mm so it seems to be our lucky number. I’ll probably have to wait until early next week for the blood results.

Is anyone doing a social media announcement? I announced both of my others and did a really cute picture etc. This is the one thing that makes me want to do it this time - I put the pictures in their memory boxes and I’d not like this baby to feel they’d not been celebrated in the same way.

Might wait a bit though. No reason to announce straight away. It’s quite fun to see people look at your tummy and not be want to ask (although I think that is happening already).

Sorry about your guinea pig. I wish pets lived as long as humans. I can’t bear to think of not having Pip any more.

Nausea still lingering for majority of the hours of the day. Hope it passes soon

ellie, we want to do a picture announcement but not sure we will get our ds to do what we want him to...we waiting for Thursday to pass to make sure that the Down syndrome bloods didn’t pick up on anything then I think we will actively start working on the photo. What you thinking to do this time?

If our daughter is happy with the news she's going to be a big sister then we will get her to announce. If not then it'll be us on our own letting our friends know!

Scan from this morning. They didn’t take any measurements which really bugged me! They said they don’t do that until 20 weeks now. Could not make out girl or boy parts due to position. There was one angle that looked penis-y but this angle looks girly? What do you guys think?

EF98FDD0-289E-4C3B-B6AE-35ACA48C243F.jpeg

What a cute scan! So glad everything is looking good! I have never been able to tell gender from scans, sorry. Strange that they don’t measure at your scans

Such a cute scan! I'm terrible at guessing scans too lol

I still can't believe sometimes that I have a little person in my tummy. I guess itll feel like that until my scan next week! 6 days and counting!

Symphony I am sorry that really sucks. :hugs:

Cnote beautiful scan. Unfortunately I suck at determining genders. Until my 20 weeks echo, I swore my boy was a girl from the 12 weeks echo hahah.

Finally first official doc apt is the 31st so next week. Then first scan the 8th. I am getting impatient.

I had a scan today and everything is looking great, measuring 9+3 with a good strong heartbeat :happydance:

20191022_130924.jpg

Cnote, I’m good at guessing genders from scans (haven’t been wrong yet) however your scan is too early for a gender guess (has to be 12-14 weeks as both boys and girls look identical until then) and I would need a side on photo with a nub in shot

Babylove, such a cute scan! Congratulations and so glad everything is looking good!

Nausea is so intense today. I almost had to pull over twice while driving to work this morning. Nothing I try seems to help it these days. For the past week or so its been non-stop. So much for it subsiding in second trimester :(

I hope everyone else isn't suffering

Ah sorry to hear you are still suffering Aphy. I felt better for a couple of days then bam, it's back again today! It's so hard, if I eat I feel sick, if I don't eat I feel sick, my train journeys are just awful, I can no longer travel backwards either!!

Really hope it eases up for us all soon!!!

Oh Aphy I'm sorry it's still being tough for you. Might be you have to consider some antisickness meds if it carries on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"