~*May Miracles 2020*~

I hope you feel better soon ellie!

Jary, the first kicks! Thats amazing. Cant wait for those. All I feel right now are the little rollings

I’m so jealous of the movements/flutters/kicks! I haven’t felt anything yet. With DS I also only felt proper kicks, no flutters. Probably because I have had my colon removed previously so there is a lot more space in there for him

Yes it's definitely like a rolling sensation! Almost like a lava lamp! :lol:

I wish Beany would kick again tho like he or she did yesterday. I can't wait for my daughter to be able to see and feel them.... That'll be a while off yet but exciting still!

It’s odd, but I’ve only felt some barely perceptible movements so far. Very irregular and few and far between.
My first I didn’t feel anything until 18 weeks and my second I felt properly around 15 weeks. Now I’m 16+5 and it’s still so little. I can’t wait for the proper movements - definitely my favourite part of pregnancy.

I've been getting loads of the tickle/fluttery feelings, I love them! Cannot wait for the proper full on movements though!!

I’m at the ER now. Been having cramping since Tuesday. Constant and severe cramping. I tried to fight through the pain but 3 days has me scared now.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh no Luvkaya, good luck, hope the cramps stop soon and you get some answers

Has anyone else experienced tailbone/buttock pain when sitting? It’s started today. In my job I am sitting majority of the time but it’s become really painful around the tailbone area and when I stand up it hurts for a short while then fades away but is back as soon as I sit again. Never had this with previous pregnancy

Thinking of you LuvKaya. Hopefully it is round ligament pain or something they can treat easily. Let us know how you get on <3

Thinking of you LuvKaya! Hopefully just really strong round ligament pain but please keep us updated!

Hi everybody, thank you so much for the well wishes.

It was discovered I had a cyst rupture on my right ovary. I have many fibroids and the estrogen from the baby is causing them to grow. And I was slightly dehydrated. There was no bleeding but they still diagnosed me as a threatened miscarriage. Scary.

It has been a rough day but the ER doctor said I can take Tylenol for the pain. It has definitely helped. I was so scared to take any medicine.

The good news is the baby is alive and well! Miracle baby is a fighter like mommy.

So received a borderline high risk result for the Down syndrome test. We’ve decided despite it not being within our budget to do the NIPT test to get a better idea of if it is a down syndrome baby. £400! We are having the scan and blood test on Sunday and hopefully will get the results within a week or so of that day. I’ve been crying all afternoon and am very scared for the results of this test.

I didn't post it on here, but we also got a high risk for Down's. 1 in 200.
I did the Panorama test last week Thursday. Results will take 2 to 3 weeks, so I have another week or two to wait. It is driving me crazy. I feel you Kittykat :hugs:
We also paid a crazy amount (1900 PLN which is roughly $500). You are so lucky that the results are so fast for you. We were told that the NIPT tests aren't done anywhere in EU, so ours is shipped to USA and that's why the wait is so long.

Fingers crossed for both of us to get good news soon.

Happy to hear all is well LuvKaya :hugs:
How scary!

Kittykat, I will be thinking of you and your little one. I am sure all will be well :hugs: for both you and Blo!

I didn't post it on here, but we also got a high risk for Down's. 1 in 200.
I did the Panorama test last week Thursday. Results will take 2 to 3 weeks, so I have another week or two to wait. It is driving me crazy. I feel you Kittykat :hugs:
We also paid a crazy amount (1900 PLN which is roughly $500). You are so lucky that the results are so fast for you. We were told that the NIPT tests aren't done anywhere in EU, so ours is shipped to USA and that's why the wait is so long.

Fingers crossed for both of us to get good news soon.

ours is being sent to London but we are in the UK so it shouldn’t take long for us, I really hope we both get a low result :hugs: according to the internet the results will either be <1/10,000 chance or >99/100 chance, at that point we’d get the amnio test at the hospital to find out 100% And decide where to go from there, it was just such a shock for us (as I’m sure it is to anyone) I almost feel like life has stopped until we get the results, I don’t feel excitement for the pregnancy anymore only dread and despair which is heartbreaking!

I know it wont help the dread you feel, but I had mentioned in Blos journal. Kittykat you said you were borderline high risk right?

I had a friend who was like 1/10000 and her baby had down syndrome. I had one who was 1/100 and little one was fine. So sometimes the number yes means something... but no matter what it is high or small... anyone can be the 1!

I hope your results come in quickly :hugs:

LuvKaya in so glad baby is all OK in there!

KittyKat and Blo - I'm sorry you've both had this worry but they are only estimates so fingers crossed for both of you that the other tests are more reassuring!

Blo and Kittykat all the best with the test results. I second what everyone else is saying, have heard of a lot of ppl with similar results and the babies are actually fine. Hope time goes fast so you can get some answers!

Luvkaya, so glad they found the source of the cramps and that baba is all good in there!

I know it wont help the dread you feel, but I had mentioned in Blos journal. Kittykat you said you were borderline high risk right?

I had a friend who was like 1/10000 and her baby had down syndrome. I had one who was 1/100 and little one was fine. So sometimes the number yes means something... but no matter what it is high or small... anyone can be the 1!

I hope your results come in quickly :hugs:
My son had a thick NT and had a 1/5 risk for downs. I won't get into all the testing and worry and generally a traumatic pregnancy, but he was okay. He doesn't have downs or anything. These tests are far from perfect and generate a lot of needless worry.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

@kittykat7210 @Bloblo sorry to hear about your test results. I’ve heard where these tests are not accurate so I hope that is the case for both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->