~*May Miracles 2020*~

I decided to be impatient!
Since my scan was so far at 21 weeks, after the holidays, and we were gonna do the 3D scan anyways at 32 weeks like with Mateo... we decided to do the superior package (50$ more) and do the 17weeks gender reveal scan as well!

So december 11th we will find out if we are :pink: or :blue: so excited

I decided to be impatient!
Since my scan was so far at 21 weeks, after the holidays, and we were gonna do the 3D scan anyways at 32 weeks like with Mateo... we decided to do the superior package (50$ more) and do the 17weeks gender reveal scan as well!

So december 11th we will find out if we are :pink: or :blue: so excited
Ooh exciting!!!

We are waiting which is really hard but if we found out earlier we would have to keep it a secret for longer as we are still going to reveal the gender to family on Xmas day. On Monday it'll be 3 weeks so I guess it's not too much longer.

December is usually crazy busy with the holidays! I hope it makes it pass a lot faster for you! You must be excited to find out!

So exciting Missie!
The only good thing about having to do the Panorama nipt is that we will also find out the gender. So we should know on the 12th at the latest.
Pretty sure that its a girl though :shrug:

Super excited! But I'm sure it's a girl!

Bloblo that's definitely a positive out of having another test. I hope all goes well for it :)

I agree with Jary, thats one positive thing! Plus the peace of mind you'll have!
If they are all girls, we're gonna be a big group of girls! They had said girl for me at the 12 weeks, and I feel like its a girl.

For those in the UK do you watch One Born Every Minute? I used to love watching it when I was pregnant with my daughter and I'm enjoying it again this time around and its getting me so excited for May! The midwives on there are amazing and I really really hope this time I can have a pool birth!

For those in the UK do you watch One Born Every Minute? I used to love watching it when I was pregnant with my daughter and I'm enjoying it again this time around and its getting me so excited for May! The midwives on there are amazing and I really really hope this time I can have a pool birth!
I have been watching it yeh, I watched it last time and it got me worried, but Now I’ve gone through it I can laugh at some of the over dramatic ladies :rofl:

Thanks ladies for recommending this show, I’m loving the different birth stories.

I love OBEM!!!!

I'd been getting myself so stressed as still hadn't found the heartbeat on my doppler, anyway, a quick google told me I was placing it way too high! Tried again this morning much lower down and boom, there was the heartbeat! Yay! I even felt and heard baby move the doppler.

4 weeks and 4 days until we find out the gender! Hoping with xmas and new year it goes super quick!!

I’m so impatient waiting for the NIPT results for gender. It will be three weeks Friday so I’m hoping I hear back before then. It was a holiday this week so I figure they will get it out Monday or Tuesday.

Hubs is sure it’s another girl. I’m not sure. But everyone I know has had two of the same gender except for one friend who ended up with a boy after a girl so I think odds are it’ll be another girl just based on that.

So excited for you to find out!! Hopefully its monday!

You know, I know more people with 2 girls than 2 boys.

I think one of each would be neat but honestly I love my mamas boy so I wouldnt be upset if I got another one

3 weeks today for us until we find out the sex! I'm so excited but it's most likely another girly! It would be nice to have 1 of each but at the end of the day I just want a happy healthy bubba!!

3 weeks count down! Hope it goes fast for you!

Had my follow up apt today. She didn't tell me the HB but she said it was perfect (we listened to it). Also not sure why she told.me at my echo that my placenta was anterior its posterior!

All the measures are good the report is good. My PAPPA was slightly lower than the norm. But today it was the nurse not the doctor. So she said if there is something to be done my doc will tell me next apt Jan 7th. My private 300$ blood test tested for 2 down syndrome. I was told I was low risk but they hadnt told me the numbers. One is 1/80 000 and the other is 1/100 000. So much more accurate than the free one. So I am hoping you ladies also get nice results from your paying tests as well!!! :hugs:

Missie, so happy the tests came back with good news and the scan was also all good!

Fantastic numbers! Gives great peace of mind!

I've been getting some more tiny kicks and feeling the rolling around a bit more strongly this week. Haven't had much in the way of it being strong enough to make my tummy jump but it seems to happen most when I'm driving!

I am scheduled to have an Amniocentesis. This will be the final test to ensure everything is good.

Has anyone else had one done?

I am scheduled to have an Amniocentesis. This will be the final test to ensure everything is good.

Has anyone else had one done?
Good luck LuvKaya! When are you booked in to have one?

I went to the doctors today as I've had what I thought was ringworm on my thigh and I saw a doctor a couple of weeks ago who thought it was too. But it isn't going away with treatment so the doctor I saw today thinks it's a skin condition called granuloma annulare which in rare cases can be associated with diabetes. So I'm having a blood test for that on Friday. I don't think I will have it but I'm a bit apprehensive in case it does come back as GD.

Good luck LuvKaya! When are you booked in to have one?

I went to the doctors today as I've had what I thought was ringworm on my thigh and I saw a doctor a couple of weeks ago who thought it was too. But it isn't going away with treatment so the doctor I saw today thinks it's a skin condition called granuloma annulare which in rare cases can be associated with diabetes. So I'm having a blood test for that on Friday. I don't think I will have it but I'm a bit apprehensive in case it does come back as GD.

On the 18th.

I tell you I hate being sick while preggo, makes you so paranoid about everything. I hope they find the root of the skin issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->