~*May Miracles 2020*~

Ladies what I'll do is add a blue, pink or yellow stork to your names on page 1.ive added Aphy and Blo but can't remember the others who have had a gender confirmed already. So let me know as and when you find out or if you're keeping it as a surprise and then I'll update it :)
Our harmony test said boy which is apparently almost always accurate. We will know for sure at the anatomy scan next Thursday which I’m terrified about because I’ve barely had any doc appts/ultrasounds this pregnancy! My first pregnancy I was poked and prodded and measured constantly, and I was expecting that again, but so far only two short doc visits and I really have no idea what’s going on in the belly.

I am so so happy for you Bloblo! Congratulations!! Happy bonding with your little baby girl!

Missie, fingers crossed it all works out!

I’m so happy to hear the good news Blo. I hope the low PAPPA doesn’t cause any trouble, Missie.

I am still intending to stay team yellow - I have my anatomy scan in 11 days.

I saw the consultant yesterday and then my amazing perinatal mental health midwife (Jess) saw me too. She had a student with her, so I found it hard to open up properly, but Jess got to know me so well last time that she clocked I was struggling and has arranged to come to my house next Wednesday. Hopefully no student with her then.

I’m so tired now that I feel like I’m going insane. No matter what time I go to sleep, when the alarm goes off at 6am, I feel like I’ve not slept. It’s making it hard for me to really enjoy being pregnant. I’ve not started bonding with the baby at all and find it hard to imagine it is even going to be born in 5 months. It would be nice to have movements - due to my anxiety, Jess is going to listen in every week until I start to feel it move properly.

I am happy to read so much good news!!
Congrats everyone :hug:

I am team yellow. I have a scan coming up but I still don’t want to know. It’s my last baby so I’ll be happy regardless.

STILL waiting on my harmony results, it’s been over three weeks so I bet it’s sitting on someone’s desk waiting to be scanned into the computer. I remember having to call with Ms to get the result but I have my appointment Thursday so I’ll just wait until then.

Nausea is finally on its way out but I am still on Reglan or it flares up pretty bad. But as long as I take it I’m okay. Still don’t feel great or like myself but I’m at least functioning. Having a better Christmas than fall/Halloween so far at least.

Can’t believe some of you ladies are already 20 weeks! So crazy to think this pregnancy is already almost half over. Not going to lie I’m relieved to be approaching halfway. I don’t think I’ll be sad never to do this again once baby is here.

We saw Santa yesterday and asked for a “pink neigh neigh” (horse) and didn’t cry! Made my whole year all I wanted was for her to be confident enough to sit with Santa because she’s normally so shy and all my prepping worked and she was really excited and proud of herself!

8C1494CF-8A68-44F2-AEFC-8C0D9532A519.jpeg

Level 2 ultrasound was today, they said baby looks good! All measurements are on track. Confirmed boy. He is 11 ounces! Soooo relieved he is healthy and everything looks normal!

EA0B6DE6-4E24-416E-A836-C9AC86762C44.jpeg

Thank you everyone. We are so happy!

Cnote what a beautiful scan and a precious baby boy. I am glad to read all is well with your little man :hugs:

Such lovely scans ladies! Congratulations!!

Ahhh lovely scans ladies!!! I've still got 2 weeks and 6 days till my next scan, will be hopefully finding the gender out then too!!!

We are having another little girl and she’s healthy!!! I’m so happy I’m crying despite being at work currently it’s just such a relief

774A2198-9D7A-437C-AE1D-42D1B3DDD9F9.png

I am so happy for you kittykat! Such a great news :hugs:!!!

I am so glad the good news have been pouring in!

Also seems like a lot of us are having repeat gender babies hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->