~*May Miracles 2020*~

I have my anomaly scan in a few hours and I’m really excited and anxious. I can’t believe it’s that time already. This pregnancy is flying by. So excited to see it again and also not to find out the sex, but so anxious that they will find something wrong with the baby.

Good luck Ellie! I'm sure baby will be just fine!

Our bubs is getting more active. Usually pretty sleepy first thing in the morning and then as the day goes on when I'm sat down I feel little kicks and wriggles. I have felt one kick with my hand but hubs hasn't felt it yet. Baby does kick lower down usually but think that he or she is starting to kick further up.

We have our 20 week scan in 6 days! I'm so excited!

11oz of perfection with an anterior placenta (hence the far fewer movements felt so far). No issues at all - one very relieved Mama here <3

A9D2940C-A057-4483-9FB7-61682574FF3B.jpeg D9AB78F4-BC95-45AB-8E91-45CD10522747.jpeg 6BD24173-1443-4DCC-9E5A-41D8B9E78D9F.jpeg

Ellie, thats a beautiful scan! Im so glad to hear all is well! I must say. It looks quite a lot like Finlo's echo!

Jary you must be so excited for your scan!

How absolutely beautiful Ellie! So glad all is OK!

Missie I am SUPER excited! And so close to Xmas being able to see our baby is like an early Xmas present!

The only thing I worry about at the moment is the placenta position because last time they did a transvaginal scan as it was laying slightly low but thankfully not low enough to be an issue. I feel baby kick low down so hopefully it's not low like last time but it does get me worried thinking about it!

Ladies I know you will all be so busy over the next few days so I just want to say I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and your little beans give you lots of wriggles and loving kicks!

I've had more over the last few days but definitely gradual rather than a sudden increase in feeling. I'm getting achey already and my hips felt like they are loosening up so I'm dreading the return of SPD :( but I can't think about that as just got the weekend to go and we get to see little squish again!

Lovely to hear about all your scans. Congratulations to all you ladies who have found out what you are having already.

I had my sexing scan today and here is our potty shot.

No mistaking this baby boy.

E4AD3AC9-213D-48B8-B886-717F1EDBD1E6.jpeg

Scan is all good ladies! Baby healthy, placenta at the back so not low down and.....

We are team PINK! :pink::mrgreen:

1577097142192861538425139021758.jpg

Beautiful scan Jary! And great news about the placenta: thats always a big worry!

And congrats on team pink!! A beautiful baby girl!

Congrats Jary!!! And yay team pink!!! I wonder if we are going to have a swing on gender in this thread? I’m sure when my daughter was born there were way more boy babies than girl babies in the group!

Has anyone else had the vivid dreams start yet? I had the worst dream last night, somehow I’d managed to ovulate pregnant and at our 20 week scan we found out I was also 12 weeks pregnant with triplets as well as 20 weeks pregnant with this one (doctor said we’d been having too much sex :rofl:) and my husband was telling me I had to abort because he didn’t want another 4 kids but in order to do that we’d have to abort this one and he was angry at me because I wasn’t doing it and walked out. Then I woke up! It was horrible!

Thanks ladies!

And lol that's a mad dream! I haven't had as many vivid dreams as I was getting which I'm glad about cause usually they're weird!

Congrats to all the ladies with positive anatomy scan results - what a relief right!? We are a blessed group so far. I can officially feel and see the baby kicks! It was so subtle for a few weeks and suddenly two nights ago the kicks got stronger and more consistent. I'm loving it!

Happy holidays to you and yours ladies, cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->