• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*May Miracles 2020*~

Aphy that is so exciting!!! I can't believe it's come round so quick. I can't wait to see a pic of your little man!

My baby keeps confusing me with her position. Usually she's a lefty, but this morning it felt like she was on the right and I worried because it was quite hard so I'm there thinking omg please don't be breech again! I have the midwife on Tuesday so we will see what she's up to in there. I still feel pressure here and there low in my pelvis so she's probably still head down but I still worry! I'm also curious to see what she's measuring at this time. Hopefully not another big jump lol

Aphy, so excited for you!

I've just had my growth scan and all is looking good, baby's estimated weight is 5lb1oz.

My 35w scan was cancelled due to the virus (all the obgyn visits are over the phone now, my next one is scheduled for Wednesday), but I still had to go in for bloodtests today. After more than a month of being in self quarantine and not going anywhere apart from between our (almost finished) house and our apartment, it was quite intimidating to be out in public. Especially since the medical centre employees were all dressed in full PPE.
But since I was dressed anyways, I joined dh and my daughter on their daily walk to the cemetery (we live in a downtown apartment without a garden and all parks are closed due the virus). We found a loophole in the law by just going to the cemetery for walks instead of the park. We have to wear masks and stay more than 2m apart, but it was good to get some sunlight.
36w2d and I don't think baby girl has dropped yet - I feel pretty huge!
SmartSelect_20200417-135127_Gallery.jpg

Aphy, you look great! Cant believe you're about to meet your LO!

Jary, I hope she didnt change position!

Everyones bellies look so great (and low seems to be a trend haha!)

Babylove, thats great news for the baby! Shouldnt be too big of a baby!

Blo, you are looking great and not huge at all! Im glad you managed to find a small loophole. We are so confined right now that a little bit if fresh air is amazing.

I think I am lower? I honestly cant tell anymore...
20200417_080734_compress40.jpg

I love seeing these bumps and the mummies too!!

You ladies are looking great!

Aphy I can’t believe it’s on Monday! My thoughts and prayers will be with you. I’ve always been calm until I’m being prepped.

Jary I’m sure she hasn’t changed position, they’re less likely to at this stage. (Although it’s not impossible).

I can’t wait to start seeing baby announcements since we are all pretty much at term!

I have my scheduled section 2 weeks today!

Thanks tishy!

She seems to be back in her usual position I think but I guess it seems like I'm feeling other body parts because they're getting bigger and less and less room as the days go on!

Eek exciting to also know your bubs will definitely be here in two weeks!!

I’ve had fanny daggers/lightening crotch near constantly for 3 hours now, no contractions just constant ache/shooting pain in my cervix, I can’t stop it, I’ve had a bath, I’ve laid down, I’ve gone for a walk and I’ve sat on my ball but it’s not easing it! i really hate the third trimester :rofl: xx

Oh lightning crotch is awful!!! Out of no where.... BAM! lmao

The joys of the final weeks! Haha. Lightning crotch? Didnt miss it!

Ive had a lot of contractions since 1 am. I hope it calms down. Ive just passed the threshold of the 3weeks they estimated I would do. I really wanna make it to at least 36 weeks...

Oh missie I really hope baby hangs on in there, after my post last night I had a good few hours of 5 minute apart either contractions or braxton hicks (they both feel the same to me) they’ve slowed a bit now. I’ve got my fingers crossed we both make it to 37+ weeks :hugs: xxxx

Missie and Kitty, praying for your little ones! That they stay in till 37, but if it’s earlier that they’re healthy and chubbier then expected! Babies are resilient! You can do this ladies.

Jary, I’ve noticed baby moving and the shape my stomach becomes makes DH very queasy. :lol:. I’m happy to see her getting visibly bigger as the time approaches

Missie and kitty I hope your babies hang in there!

I've been trying to sit on my ball to help things along but then my back and legs start to ache. Ugh can't win lol.

I had a dream last night that I woke up in hospital and my daughter said I'd had this baby on a Tuesday and it was the Friday but I had no recollection of it. So. She brings in this baby with lots of hair and then I'm walking around talking to family and medical staff asking what happened and being in tears because I'd missed out on the start of my baby's life! No one seemed to care! I was so glad when I woke up but felt so moody lol

Kittykat, I really hope our LOs calm down and stay put a little longer! They are in a hurry!

Jary, I love using the ball to try to relieve pain, even if its not 100% perfect... and my! Those pregnancy dreams are wild eh? Haha I wont miss those!

They’re starting to fizzle out now, I can feel they’re not as severe/getting further apart. Scary 40 minutes though!

AD236A5D-41A3-47CC-AF32-60FEA5D40871.png

EDIT: still painful but only had 3 in last 35 minutes.

Last edited:
They’re starting to fizzle out now, I can feel they’re not as severe/getting further apart. Scary 40 minutes though!

View attachment 1081011

EDIT: still painful but only had 3 in last 35 minutes.
Eek! Probably just BH, but at this point the real thing isn’t out of the question! Every night now I get painful BH contractions and when I get up to pee in the night, I’m so afraid my water is gonna break. Any day now.

Could they be BH? With the fizzling out and variations?

I hope LO and you are OK!

They definitely could be braxton hicks! But that was the pattern I had with my daughter at the beginning of labour, obviously they didn’t fizzle out then but 3 hours later I was 10cm! It’s truly annoying that braxton hicks and contractions feel exactly the same to me. I wish there was a lightbulb that went off or a little internal beeper that told you it was go time or not :rofl:

this was 3 hours before I was 10cm with my daughter...

7A7C205A-6A7E-4A3F-AA2F-57DB8230141E.jpeg

See I'm worried I won't know at first if I'm having contractions. With my first my water went before contractions started and they were all in my back as she was back to back. So I have no idea what theyll feel like in the front and this baby is on the left side so not back to back.

I've some lower tummy cramps and backache in the evenings which accompany BH but only happen a couple of times and then they go.

Anyone getting swelling now? I get slight finger swelling in the morning but they go down after a while and last night I started getting that feeling in my legs like they're going to start swelling. Didn't get any fluid retention but in my first pregnancy I had it in the last week of it and I'm sure it's going to happen again soon!

I also only had real contractions wheb my water broke. I had 0 contractions, water broke, I was 1cm, it was 2 am. 5am he was in my arms. And I didnt have contractions until almost 3am. So I am also terrified to not notice or ignore a contraction symptom since Ive been told a 30mins labour is highly possible and thats the time it would take me to drop off DS1 and get to the hospital... kinda hoping for water break again.

I know BH are supposed to be only in the belly. So if you feel it in your back let's say, that *technically* shouldnt be a BH. Also, if they dont get closer, follow a pattern, (so if its over an hour and some are 30 secs, other 1 min etc, thats BH). If moving, drinking water, taking tylenol, taking a bath, and changing position helps, that would also be BH.

I've had both and this far along, its getting quite difficult to tell them apart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->