~*May Miracles 2020*~

Oh my goodness Aphy it's like little man knew you were all waiting for him! All the best for the section and hope you both are OK!

So excited to see pics of him.... Our first baby in the May group to arrive into the world :cloud9:

Oooh so exciting Aphy!! Good luck and looking forward to your next update!!!!

Just thinking of you Aphy. May your recovery be easy and just filled with snuggles and joy <3

Massive massive congratulations Aphy!!!!

He is just precious!!! :cloud9:

How are you feeling?? How much did little man weigh?

Congratulations Aphy! He is so beautiful and so precious! What a cute little man!
:hugs:

Congratulations! He is just sooooo beautiful <3
Enjoy this time :hugs:

He was born at 07:30am and weighs 3.48 kg and is 50.5cm long. He is slightly bigger than what my first son was...explains why I was so big

He has latched well so breastfeeding is so-far-so-good. Just with husband could be allowed here to spend time with him

He was born at 07:30am and weighs 3.48 kg and is 50.5cm long. He is slightly bigger than what my first son was...explains why I was so big

He has latched well so breastfeeding is so-far-so-good. Just with husband could be allowed here to spend time with him

Lovely Aphy!! Enjoy your sweet boy! When will you be able to go home? Hopefully soon so you can be with hubs!

Glad to hear its going well.
I hope you get to go home soon and be with the whole family :hugs:

Congrats Aphy!! He's so handsome!! What a perfect little face! I hope you are getting some rest and that you're able to go home soon. What a year right? A new amazing adventure awaits...so happy for your family!

Congratulations Aphy! He’s gorgeous <3 So exciting to see our first little person.

My dumb self fell down the stairs.
I am having a monitoring at the hospital and it would seem I am having contractions every 5 mins!

My dumb self fell down the stairs.
I am having a monitoring at the hospital and it would seem I am having contractions every 5 mins!
Oh noooo, so sorry to hear. How are you feeling other than the contractions? Was it a bad fall? Good that they are monitoring you, keep us updated. Fingers crossed that your boy is safe and stays in a few days longer. :hugs:

Oh missy!!! I’m so sorry!!! I’ve got everything crossed everything’s okay and baby stays in!! Xxx

It was 4-5 stairs. My back and butt got the blow, so at least I didnt tumble down on my stomach.

Plus side, my doc is the on call doc who's here. So she will be who I see when the 4hrs is up (in 45mins). To me it doesn't feel like I have any more than usually?

Little stressed though. I really want to make it to 36 at least

Oh no Missie fingers crossed little one stays put! Hope you're OK after having the fall. It always gives a bit of a nasty shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->