• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*May Miracles 2020*~

Very painful frequent contractions.
TMI liquid bowel movement.

Kinda worried its go time.

Not yet :wacko:

I am hoping, hoping it will calm down. Downing water. Took 2 tylenols.

I know monday they confirmed they were every 5mins, but I wasnt feeling all of them. Now I am. But, I am hoping it will settle. Maybe I am putting my head in the sand... aha...

How painful are they? Is it just tightening or is it painful every time? Any indication your mucous plus is coming loose? Kind of exciting!?

Oh wow. I hope it settles down again, but probably a good idea to let them know just in case. Good luck!

Missie I hope it settled down for you. Let us know how you get on. Stay in place little baby!!

Thanks everybody.
It finally lessened. Its 3.30AM. I have not slept yet. I am hoping it keeps decreasing so I can have a quick nap. I am beyond exhausted

Is there any way to get them to reconsider? If you don’t speak the language surely they can allow a ‘translator’ in the form of your husband!
It's unfortunately not the hospital's choice, but the national government. It is currently a part of the social distancing law to protect medical workers, so the financial fine for breaking it is about 10k USD. :cry:

Thanks everybody.
It finally lessened. Its 3.30AM. I have not slept yet. I am hoping it keeps decreasing so I can have a quick nap. I am beyond exhausted
I'm glad it eased up a bit! Come on boy, just stay in a little bit longer! :hugs: Thinking of you!

Glad it's settled Missie. Baby boy just wants to cause a bit of trouble before he even gets here :lol:

I got excited earlier as I had some lower back pain coming and going but it went off after about half an hour. Ugh lol.

2:30am here in California, having contractions. Not bad, but painful enough I haven’t slept. Started after I went for a long walk with the fam this evening. Hoping it’s BH because I really didn’t want to have this baby on no sleep like I did with my son.

Oh missie!! I’m sorry the contractions got scary, glad they’ve lessened and I hope you can make it a little longer! The babies really want out don’t they!! :hugs:

I do find it a little funny how at the moment some of us are terrified if we get the back ache/contractions/any labour signs and some of us are disappointed when they go away :rofl:

Haha well kitty and Missie you can send over all your contracting vibes to me and hope things get underway for me and my non-contracting vibes can go to you both so your babies can stay in a little bit longer!! I know I've said it before but I'm so so ready for this baby to start making an appearance :mrgreen:

Hahah. isn't it always like that? When you want them in, they want out, and when you want them out, they are stubborn hahah!

Cnote, jary, I am sending you contractions vibes!

Mine came back after stopping for a few hours. At least I got a nap!

Cnote, I feel you. With DS1 I began feeling unwell at 10pm, so I didnt sleep. 2am my water broke, 5 am he was born. I ran on adrenaline, but I was WIPED.

Thanks Missie!!

I need to get on my ball but I've had to have my feet up cause they've been looking like elephant feet with swelling!! Haha!

My contractions stopped as well at 4am but they were pretty painful for BH, I was thinking this is it. Not super convinced they were BH but who knows. Really weirded me out. Not sure what to expect now. So tired though, gonna be another one of those days...

Im sorry about the swollen feet jary!

Cnote, I hope they were the real deal and that things keep moving forward so you can be out of limbo :hugs:

I'm starting to get uncomfortable.

I've got lower back cramping and tummy cramping but can't really say it's coming and going. Tummy is definitely tighter and I feel a bit off. I can't say I'm in pain but definitely feel different!!

I don't want to get my hopes up tho lol. But if this is prodromal labour then at least its a start!

FX it is!

I did a lot of ball bouncing with DS1! That helped move things along. (And well, haha TMI my waters did break less than an hour after we did the deed hahaah!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->