• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*May Miracles 2020*~

It sounds like this may be the start for you Jary! Fingers crossed!

I hope its the start! Not much has changed and I hope it doesn't yet as I'm planning on having a muffin with some ice cream later on (when DD has gone to bed because im a mean mummy who doesn't want to share :lol:) - I totally have my priorities right!! Hahaha!!

I’ve been in for monitoring this afternoon as I was very swollen and bad headache. Turns out my blood pressure is elevated and I’m getting a UTI.
The toco also revealed “tightenings”... I couldn’t feel them, even though some looked quite big on the monitor.
I’m thinking we may not make it to due date for the c section. I’m also enquiring about a breech vaginal birth.
I’m back home, but I can feel some vague period pain sensations. My husband has a night shift tonight. Hope I don’t have to call an ambulance and do this on my own.

Oh no ellie. I hope it calms down! If it helps, mine were HUGE contractions on the monitor and yet I would feel maybe 1 out of 4. And that was monday and here we are saturday. So I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, especially that its not now with your husband on night shift.

Did they say anything about the breech vaginal birth?

Oh Ellie fingers crossed nothing happens whilst your hubby is working! I hope you get some rest and things ease off for you :hugs:

Im heading to bed, tummy still keeps getting tight with some back pain here and there. Been feeling slightly nauseaous made worse by me being greedy and having some cereal after supper and getting indigestion lol.

It’s crazy how many of us are starting to get to the pointy end of the stick. It feels like the other day we were peeing on those sticks! In other ways, it was a lifetime ago...

Good luck to everyone. We are women. Hear us roar!

It has gone insanely fast honestly. Seems almost surreal that we will be holding them soon!

Jary I hope it picks up and that you feel better

Well nothing happened overnight. In fact I slept pretty well considering lol! Only woke up twice in the night. The first time I did have some horrible cramping which eased once I got up and went to the loo. Baby is still having a wiggle and a stretch here and there like usual so she's clearly oblivious to what's been happening!

I defo agree in general this has gone so fast. But in some ways it feels like we've been pregnant forever!

Hope you all have a good day ladies. We have beef in the slow cooker to have with our Sunday lunch today. Since my mind can only think about food right now I'm so excited for it :mrgreen:\\:D/

Oh dear, I just had a major nesting meltdown. My husband had a night shift last night so I entertained the toddlers this morning while he slept in until 11. Then I went to go and have a bath. But got so pissed off that there is still black mould around the bath, even though I’ve asked him to sort it a million times. So I started trying to clean the mould off yet again. Without gloves. The stuff I used has bleach in it and my hands are now red raw. I started getting really ranty and cross so he came upstairs and I laid into him big style.
It did work though. He’s now stripped all the top layer of grout off and is waiting for it all to dry then will put a clean layer on. He bought the stuff needed to do it about 6 months ago...
I just want everything clean for the baby. I can’t bear the idea of bringing the baby home to dirt, mould etc. I have apologised to him for getting so cross. I think he does understand but he’s so lazy about doing the jobs that need doing and it’s annoying that I have to lose my shit to get him to finally do them.

I feel your post on soooooo many levels Ellie. Had almost the exact same thing happen here. Glad that it gave results at least, but sorry that you had to go to the extreme. Sending hugs :hugs:

Don’t worry Ellie, pretty sure we all do this, I know I have :rofl: ! At least it got done! Xx

The amount of time I lose it on DH right now is insane. (Even when he IS helpful).
The other day he was snoring and I smacked him on the forehead to wake him haha...

I also have had to repeat 6x for him to mop the kitchen since I really really shouldn't (gives me insane contractions), but at this point I might have to do it myself...

Ahh Ellie don't worry I'd be annoyed too! Glad it's all done now tho!

My husband is pretty good with getting stuff done around the house but things like cleaning up dust on the windows or mould in the bathroom etc never seems to register in his eyes lol.

One of my colleagues who was due 1st May had her baby 2 days ago and let us know on the work group chat. Made me so jealous and more impatient lol!! This baby girl seems pretty comfy for the time being tho.

Hi ladies, been following your various stories and developments eagerly! It’s like a suspense novel or movie . Getting very excited for you all!

Ellie I totally feel you. We were previously going to hire a house cleaner to do a deep cleaning on the whole house but now with the covid situation, we had to forget about that. I have personally cleaned the entire house, both cars, washed all the baby clothes, car seats, set up the "nursery" which is more like the guest bedroom with a corner converted to baby things (we're keeping the guest bedroom set up until after my parents visit the baby). I asked my husband to do TWO things: mop the floors and clean the bathtub. He hasn't done either! He did mow the lawn yesterday, and I'm grateful for that I guess. Granted he's super stressed at his job right now and has to work a lot even after hours. He's currently the only earner in the family (which is not the norm but I don't get paid maternity leave at my job and I won't be returning to that job when leave is up) so I haven't pressed him on the cleaning. But I have totally lost my shit on him about other things lately. He's normally super defensive and I'm really stubborn so our fights quickly turn into huge blow outs, but he's been really quick to let me "win" our fights the last couple weeks lol.

I’m glad I’m not the only one, haha!

So tonight was exciting. I even used a contraction timer for 2 hours. I was told that due to breech, I’m to ring as soon as I feel any contractions, but I’ve not rung them... I had this with Kirree, I had on and off contractions of low intensity for 5 nights prior to being admitted. I know if I ring they will make me go in. The monitor will show that I’m in labour and they will make me have a c section tomorrow.

Since I’m now hoping to talk to the doctor there who is pro VBB (vaginal breech birth), I can’t risk being talked into something I really don’t want (ie the c section). So I’m going to see what happens tonight and try to talk to someone tomorrow. I had some paracetamol, drank a load of cold water and had a bath. Things seem to have eased off. It was exciting for a while though. I had 14 tightenings with mild period cramps in 2 hours.

Hi ladies, I’ve been reading along as well! I’m hoping the babies that need to stay in will wait a couple more weeks, and the ones that are fully cooked will make their appearances!

I can’t believe it’s the end now! I’m having a scheduled cesarean this Friday, May 1st. I can’t wait to meet our 4th. :cloud9:

Glad things settled Ellie but it sounds like little baby is definitely ready to meet you all! Hope you do get to have a chat with the doctor on the VBB, it's good you have that and the section option so it gives you a bit more choice!

Tishy that's so exciting!! Another may group baby about to come into the world!

I feel like this baby wanted to give me false hope and she's never coming out lmao. I haven't lost my plug - didn't with my first but waters went first and I dont really want that to happen again. Hoping this time contractions start first.

Period cramps again. No proper contractions though, just very minor tightening, keeping an eye on it again going to be a long few weeks!

good luck with the csection tishy! So exciting that you have a definite date!

I had some really painful tightenings last night, probably about 4 or 5 in an hour then it stopped. A few again this morning, hoping this means my body is getting itself ready!! I don't think I could mentally go 12 days over again like I did with my son!

Good luck Tishy! So excited to see the the babys starting to arrive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->