• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*May Miracles 2020*~

Oh all these signs are exciting!

I just have a bad lower back and I'm so tired it's hard to keep my eyes open. I slept pretty well last night too. I had a little walk around our neighbourhood with my DD - couldn't walk far but figured I need some exercise lol

I’ve been having very random contractions for 15 hours now. Not building up particularly, but they are definitely there. I’ve also had a massive nesting urge today. Just cleaned whole house and did a few more loads of washing. I love nesting.

Ellie, I've got my fingers crossed for you that it goes the way you want and that the irregular contractions lead to something!

Tishy how exciting that you have a date! And so soon!

Kittykat, I hope it stays not consistent for now :hugs:

Babylove, you're so close to term, it could be it! I hope LO doesnt go over like your first!

I just woke up from sleep 4h00 to 7h00. Before that I couldn't. Up all night with painful contractions. Told the LO we didn't make it all the way to 36+2 for you to not make it to 37! Hahahah...it seems a little better now

Oh missie you’re so close to 37 weeks!! A few more days!!

Elliecain definitely sounds like things are ramping up for you, when is your appointment to discuss a breech birth?

Jary the signs are very exciting! (With my first) the morning after I dtd my water broke... I hadn’t truly lost my plug, although some pieces were loosening.

Missie, you’re so close to 37! Come on baby, chill out a bit..haha

Ellie, I hope they’re able to give you reassurance for a breech birth. It’s doable and I hope you get the happy healthy delivery that you want.

Kitty, try not to do too much so baby stays put for a bit longer. Hopefully the tightening don’t get more consistent.

And yes ladies, I’m sooo excited! We still don’t have a definite name, but we’ll choose from a short list when we see her.

Tishy, I love that idea. Picking the name when you meet them! I'm too much of a planning/organizing ADHD freak to wait that long, haha. (Nursery was done back in January, my bag has been packed since before 30 weeks, haha. It's how I calm my nerves!) But I think it allows you to find the perfect name if you wait to meet them!

Yes, I hope the LO stays put until saturday!

And saturday, I'm lifting my own bedrest restriction haha. I am a marathon runner, rock climber, competitive synchronized swimmer, I used to work out 5 times a week at a minimum... I am done staying put once I've reached the <safe> mark, haha. I'm about to go NUTS. I told hubby, you better get ready to find all this attractive, because it's back on starting saturday :haha:

Hello ladies! So exciting to read everyone’s symptoms and preparations! We are all so close now. I have entered whale status and can barely bend over or roll over in bed, I am so ready to get my mobility back. I had period cramps and back pain last night which I hadnt experienced yet, but it went away after a few hours. My neighbor also commented this morning how low my bump was and it does feel/look lower. Got some final things to do around the house today but then should be mostly ready for the big event. Of course we aren’t as prepared as we wanted since we couldn’t get some things due to covid-19 but we’ve got the basics covered.

missie I also got about 2-3 hours sleep last night so you and I are team zombie today. All I ask is that I get a decent sleep before labor, I’m traumatized by not sleeping for 48+ hours before having my son (and then they told me he looked weird and something could be wrong and it was just a horrible day). He was fine, nothing was wrong thank god. Hopefully by luck of the draw we both get some sleep before the babies make their debut.

Blood on tissue when wiping, only a tiny amount, not too much mucus either so wondering if it’s my bloody show or just a random streak of blood. I’m not convinced of either. Tightenings still there but not regular or even very frequent. Still watching and waiting to see what’s happening!

been reading extra on premature birth and it really does seem that prospects are good after 35 weeks with very limited problems, obviously still hoping for 37 weeks but I’m calming a bit compared to how I was!

Anyone else have an update?

Fingers crossed its just a one time bit of blood kitty. Baby just needs to cook a little bit longer!

Again I thought things were starting as I had awful back pain and felt so fatigued. But it settled and I felt more normal, however the discharge has picked up and have had a tiny bit of mucus so I think my plug might be starting to come away. I'm hoping so anyway!

Ooh jary it does sound like things are getting going! I’ve got everything crossed for you! Xx

Thanks ladies!! Might end up being a slow burner but it's definitely sounding like there may be a baby sooner rather than later!

cnote, I really hope you manage to get some sleep! They also thought my son might have something and I was awake for like 72hours straight. So I hope we break the cycle this time and get some sleep, but I'm like you, it takes everything to roll and move and it's just - exhausting. I keep drinking to keep BH away, so I'm up for the bathroom all the time. I don't see a lot of sleep in my future. DS1 still has 1 nap a day, I try to sleep when he sleeps...

kitty! I hope its just a little streak, although I have read that labour can still be weeks away even with a bloody show! I've been losing SO MUCH plug for weeks. No bloody show yet. With DS1, I had it 3-4days before he came.

Yes, from someone who also was in your situation a few days back ahaha, the prospect are very good. When I was in for my monitoring at 35+2, she even said, she didn't even know if he would need to stay, and mind you, you've had TWO shots (I had 0, and she was still like, it's all good haha!).

Jary, it sounds promising! Nothing wrong with a slowburn sometimes, because that can mean the real show will be quite fast! So that's alwyas good haha! FX for you!

Missie you are a planner! I can’t believe you've had it all ready for months! I don’t have my bag packed at all and I’m literally heading to the hospital Friday! :blush: I’m glad that you feel confident about starting your exercise after Saturday. Our bodies and babies are resilient, so go for it!

Jary, that sounds hopeful!! Keep bouncing on that ball!

I’m so happy for spring in spite of the pandemic... the sun and birds are making the wait a little more bearable. :flow:

Missie I hope so too. I'm sorry you had a scare with your son as well. I was so upset with our healthcare provider for their TERRIBLE bedside manner for a long time. Hoping and praying this time is a way better experience. People talk about the birth of their child being the best moment of their life and I felt really deprived of that.

What does the plug look like when it doesn't have blood in it? I have had some stretchy discharge, but it's clear. With DS1 it all happened over 24 hours - the bump dropping, the contractions and then plug coming out, but it was bloody and unmistakeable. Water didn't break until I was almost 10cm though.

Missie you are a planner! I can’t believe you've had it all ready for months! I don’t have my bag packed at all and I’m literally heading to the hospital Friday! :blush: I’m glad that you feel confident about starting your exercise after Saturday. Our bodies and babies are resilient, so go for it!

Jary, that sounds hopeful!! Keep bouncing on that ball!

I’m so happy for spring in spite of the pandemic... the sun and birds are making the wait a little more bearable. :flow:
Tishy I'm so happy it's spring too!! I love opening the windows first thing in the morning. We live in the city and normally outside is full of traffic and crazy people, leaf blowers, etc. but with the quarantine things are so peaceful and the air is so fresh. I feel a little ashamed saying it, but I'll miss this a bit when restrictions are lifted.

Haha trust me tishy, I am too much, just ask my husband. I think its my way to keep an illusion of control when I cant have any. Well I figured I will be 37 weeks. So what happens happens! Ds1 was born at 37+2. Haha.

I feel you cnote. From the doc who told me my own baby didnt give a darn about me, to arguing with a nurse I was ready to push, to not being explained anything... My birth experience almost gave me ptsd and ppd. I honestly am very scared to live through the same thing. So I am hoping for a better birth this time. I'm sorry you had a similar experience and I hope you have a better birth :hugs:

Tishy I'm so happy it's spring too!! I love opening the windows first thing in the morning. We live in the city and normally outside is full of traffic and crazy people, leaf blowers, etc. but with the quarantine things are so peaceful and the air is so fresh. I feel a little ashamed saying it, but I'll miss this a bit when restrictions are lifted.

Dont feel ashamed! You’re making the best of an unconventional situation. The quiet is so nice, and it will be better to enjoy it with our little ones! :cloud9:

Just realised I'm in single digits till due date! I feel more pressure low down now where she's moving her head, but I think I have a trickster baby because again I feel normal and although achey I'm not feeling like things are going to happen anytime soon lol. I think I had some mild contractions in my back last night when I got into bed but nothing today.

Come on baby stop getting my hopes up and then dashing them :lol:

Single digit! How exciting for you Jary!
I really hope she arrives sooner than later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->