~*May Miracles 2020*~

Cnote I definitely see and hear interesting things in my job!!!

Kitty I've heard good things about working for aldi!

Ellie, about the lazy baby lol, they definitely seem cosy in that spot but I wish they'd turn for you! I keep wanting to say 'she'! I wonder if it's a girl!! Lol. I'm definitely up for a Facebook group! We did that with the may 2013 babies when I had my first :)

I woke up this morning feeling like my tummy was cramping but then I got up and it's stopped but I think baby must have been pushing out with her feet as now where they lie my bump feels sore. The whole baby bump just aches haha. Oh this baby just needs to be here already!!!

Ellie I’ve got everything crossed for you that things work out the way you want them to :hugs:

I’d definitely be up for a Facebook group, I’m still in the one from my daughter, and actually I’m still in the one from when I miscarried my twins!

I do feel really sick today. Bit pukey. Back hurts. Barely got any sleep. Not having a good day :rofl:

Link works! I have sent a request. I will be the weird french name haha. (Which actually made me smile when I saw your job ellie, because I am french canadian, from a family that doesnt speak a lick of English and my DH is colombian so in our household we both speak all 3 languages).

Ellie I am also glad they are letting you try for the breech vaginal birth, and I still have hope it will happen for you or that maybe LO will surprise and turn! Ive seen it happen! And I am awfully sorry its been so hard...

Kittykat, I feel you. Its 3.30am where I am and boy am I awake... from the belly haha...

Jary it really sounds like shes gearing up for an appearance!

I deleted my FB in a whole social media cleansing about 5 years ago but I’ll make one just for this group! Would love to keep in touch with all of you.

Woke up to my landlady texting me saying they will not be extending our lease after July because they want to renovate and sell the house. We had planned to move anyway due to baby coming and need for more space but with covid and everything we were thinking we might need another 6 months. Guess we will need to figure something out...

Sorry about the lease ending cnote, that sucks. We are moving soon too, so I can give you all my best advice once we actually managed it with a newborn. I am halfway packed already, so I guess that is my first tip: pack up the winter things and spare stuff that you won't need now (extra cables, books, clothing). I try to pack 3 boxes a week. That way it is never overwhelming or tiring...

Oh Cnote that’s not fair! Surely they can’t just do that in the middle of a pandemic??

cnote that really sucks that they put you on the spot like this, even if you were planning on moving. I hope you can find something with all these chaos!

Whoa. Like a lot of contractions over here. I put on my maternity belt, hoping its BH and baby running out of place and not the real deal.

Oh that’s so annoying about the lease. What timing! My SIL only uses FB for groups and doesn’t have any “friends” on it. I’m sure we will continue to post on here, I just find that FB is easier for pictures and is quicker to get to and so people will get support faster if they need it. I also quite like getting to know everyone, which seems to happen more easily on FB.

I made a FB just for the group. Omg it had been so long since I was on FB I forgot how to use it! It look me like 20 minutes to upload 1 photo :lol: i am so old!

Oh cnote that's just not fair! Hopefully with covid it'll all be delayed anyway so you have more time to get sorted.

Thanks ladies for your support. We have a good relationship with our landlords, we've been here a long time, so I was able to negotiate a month to month until Sept. That buys us some time. It is sad though, I love our house even though it's not the most practical for a family (100+ year old house with weird small rooms and tiny stairs, plus no bathroom upstairs where bedrooms are). Where we live it's really hard to rent a house, most people have apartments, so we've been lucky to live here. We've been wanting to move though, the neighborhood isn't good and we've been victims of property crime several times. Someone also tried to break in once but the neighbor shooed them off. We've known for a while it's not the right place for kids...we only stayed because my job and our son's daycare was here, but I'm leaving my job anyway and our son really should be in preschool now. So guess it's good we're getting the nudge.

Bloblo, thanks for the tip! Keep em coming! The packing a few boxes a week is a great idea and now that we're sure we're moving, I'm gonna start doing that. Are you moving locally or to a new region entirely?

Luckily the move is local (about 14km). We are currently in an apartment downtown and are moving to a house! We had so much struggles in getting this house bought and finished, I can't even believe that things are almost at the moving point. I just broke my self quarantine yesterday to go choose the kitchen tiles, now all the decisions have been made and it's just a matter of weeks until the contractors finish everything. We paid our first deposit on this house in 2017, so it really is long overdue ...

4:30am here and having painful contractions again. Decided to start timing them. Hoping this isn’t the day cause once again I’m on basically no sleep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->