~*May Miracles 2020*~

Its May ladies!! I cant believe we are now in our due date month!!! Eeeek!!!

Blo, keep them legs clooooooooooosed! Haha. Indeed here labour day is the first monday of september! And I feel you on the TMI.... 6 bowel movements since the doc yesterday. I usually can't go...

Stay in until monday Nina! Or we will have to get your mommy a corkscrew :rofl:

Oh wow it’s all happening here! Good luck tishy!!! Can’t wait for pictures!

sounds like things are happening bloblo but I hope she holds off a little for your sake!

This is so exciting. I cannot wait to hear about the babies and see the pictures. I’m so glad I didn’t agree to the 39 weeks c section. I really wanted a May baby and now I’ll get it!

Good luck to all of you. Let’s get these babies here safely <3

My october baby turned into a september baby. So I am glad to have a may baby this time and not April haha.

Hope you're doing well Tishy and I feel like baby pictures are gonna start pouring in soon! I'm so excited

Hi again! Thank you for all of your positive thoughts and prayers for us. I have a fear of needles so I was pretty anxious. But everything went smoothly.
Baby was born at 4:39am weighing 7lbs 5oz. Our smallest baby by far! She is healthy, I survived the section, and we are in our room enjoying some lunch now.
She is feeding well so far, and I have lots of colostrum for her so far.

We haven’t yet named her because through labour and then a section we were both too exhausted to think straight. So hopefully by tonight we’ll agree on one.

08F5D381-0FA3-43BE-A977-9BB4BA96796F.jpeg

Tishy she is adorable!

Congratulations! I'm glad that despite the fear and all, it went well! :hugs: I am sure that when you guys find her name it'll be perfect!

What a little treasure! Congrats again!!!

Congrats Tishy! She is a doll, soooo beautiful! :cloud9:
Fingers crossed that you find a good name that you are both happy with. Great news that she is feeding well.

Omg congratulations tishy!!! Sounds like everything went perfect and she's so beautiful! :cloud9:

Hi ladies, baby girl decided to that she wants out a day before my scheduled section. I started having contractions at 7:30pm on April 30th and decided to go to the hospital once they got painful around 10pm.

I’ve been admitted now and it looks like they’ll do the section on her birthday (May 1st) anyway just a few hours earlier. If I haven’t said it, I am not supposed to go into full labour because I have a uterine window (thinness) that makes the possibility of rupture very high, which is a risk (to me and baby) that I don’t want to take.

I’ll post an update once she’s out :cloud9:
Tishy how EXCITING!!!! Update us when you can!! Pics, pics, pics!!

Whoops, just scrolled up and saw the photo! She's beautiful Tishy, wow!! Way to go! So glad everything went well! Enjoy your little girl!

Keeping everything crossed for you Tishy! So exciting.

Happy labour day ladies! (For those of you in North America, today is labour day in more than 90 countries worldwide, I think only US and Canada has it on a different day).
So it seems like a good day to give birth generally :D

As for me, Im really trying to hold out. I'm feeling a lot of cramps and tightness. Nina is quite active. I've already had 2 bowel movements today (sorry for the tmi). No real full on labour signs though... I am just not emotionally ready for this. There is a big chance that dh will be allowed into the birthing room with me from Monday (some covid restictions are being lifted), so I am just lying down in bed today and hoping that this little girl can hold out a bit. If she comes before Monday then poor dh will be translating via video call from the parking lot. Not cool [-(
Blo, I really hope she says in until the restrictions are more lax. I think your changes are good since you are still a week+ from the due date. I had some scary contractions a week ago and also the frequent bowel movements, I REALLY thought this could be the week - but here I am still pregnant!

Take it easy this weekend and lay around as much as you can!

I'm also hoping this weekend isn't "it", I have barely slept (like maaaaybe 2 hours in total) in 3 days now. I cried and cried last night because I was so tired but not sleeping. I'm desperate to get SOME sleep before baby comes. I have my 40 week appointment today (hospital has me due Monday, but my 12 week appointment said I was due May 7 or 8, but they never changed from the initial May 4 date), and hoping the doc won't do a sweep. With DS1, my cervix was closed at 40 week and I suspect she did a secret sweep cause the next day I went into labor.

Ugh I thought it might have been starting in the middle of the night. Woke about 1am with some pretty painful cramps in my tummy. Enough to make me wince! But I got up to go to the loo and then it settled. Was still a bit achey in the night but nothing productive. Felt like little miss had restless legs tho from 4am so been awake pretty much since then.

Hubs and I had sex this morning to try and help things along (omg the logistics of that venture!!) and as its a sunny day I want to get out for a walk at some point. I've been on my ball a lot recently so will be on that again and hopefully I might get a baby! Hubs is sure it'll be this weekend I go into labour lol but knowing my luck she probably won't now show up until week 42 [-(

I'm sorry hun! I hope the activity gets her going! Sometimes they just need a little push! :hugs: haha yeah it can be a little difficult to figure out haha.

I was having crazy contractions and now that I am finally term, he calmed down! They are little sneaky creatures thats for sure haha

Haha oh he is a cheeky bubba for settling down now after causing all that worry he was coming early!!

Jary I had the same as you, I was so convinced it was starting! Was waking up throughout the night with contractions that fizzled around 6am.
I’m sorry that nothing came of yours though! Have you tried any raspberry leaf or evening primrose to see if you can kick start it? Maybe some spicy foods? I’m not sure what you’re willing/wanting to try! They do say that sex is the best one though! Maybe trying a combo?

but yay missie!!!! You’ve made it to full term!!!! \\:D/:dance::headspin::happydance:

I know! I never thought that I would haha and now that I have, I'm like... okay what now? Its a super nice day here today. 19 degrees, sunshine. So I am gonna enjoy life again, move. Tell me DH the bed rest is lifted hahaha! We'll see what happens!

Definitively felt some cervix clawing all night so we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->