~*May Miracles 2020*~

Blo, I remember you talking about this house when we were in the october 2018 group... haha. Feels like you guys have been waiting forever. I hope it happens soon so you can finally be moved in :hugs:

Cnote, I am sorry :( they do often say sleeplessness and baby arrival go together. Keep us updated :hugs:

How is everyone doing? Just checking in to hear if everyone is holding up ok!

sent request to FB group

Bloblo that is awesome about the house, congrats!!! It must feel so good to know thats coming up, and then you’ll get to decorate and make it your home. I’m so jealous!

contractions were false alarms, they went away around 6am. But they were painful, probably the strongest yet. I was really thinking uh oh this could be it. So yeah now I’m on like 3 hours combined sleep in last 48 hours. Had planned to do a bunch of stuff today but...to heck with that.

4cm dilated!
Baby watch has begun. At least even if its today, I made it much further than expected.

Cnote, anyway you can nap a little?
Omg 4cm, that's the real deal! Baby watch indeed! Can you feel anything that indicates you're dilated? I feel a slight burning sensation and I wonder if it's my cervix dilated a bit. I have my 40 week check up tomorrow to check the status of things.

I can try to nap but I'm not much of a napper. I'm sort of a high string/anxious person and I usually nap a handful of times a year. Although I do think I've napped A LOT this pregnancy, so I will try today.

Cnote, I have been feeling like someone is clawing open my cervix? Hahaha like hes taking his tiny hands and just ripping it open? :rofl:

I KNOW! KITTYKAT! 2 days T.T

Cnote, I have been feeling like someone is clawing open my cervix? Hahaha like hes taking his tiny hands and just ripping it open? :rofl:

I KNOW! KITTYKAT! 2 days T.T
Oh yes! I have the same feeling like she is clawing her way out...

I also feel like that around the cervix and pelvis - mine is clearly using its bony bottom to get things open! :haha:

Isnt it the funniest feeling ahahah. Im like how are you doing this LO!

Haha little butt wiggles to open it up ellie

Butt wiggles!! I love it lol!

Yeah I'm sure now and again this baby likes to test out the strength of my cervix lol. Shes not low all the time but it's definitely happening more often.

All our family are waiting on baby drop time. My husband has had messages asking if there's any sign yet haha

Hi ladies, baby girl decided to that she wants out a day before my scheduled section. I started having contractions at 7:30pm on April 30th and decided to go to the hospital once they got painful around 10pm.

I’ve been admitted now and it looks like they’ll do the section on her birthday (May 1st) anyway just a few hours earlier. If I haven’t said it, I am not supposed to go into full labour because I have a uterine window (thinness) that makes the possibility of rupture very high, which is a risk (to me and baby) that I don’t want to take.

I’ll post an update once she’s out :cloud9:

Tishy, I was just about to write we made it to MAY! Haha.

Omg how exciting that you'll soon be holding your LO in your arms. I am glad they're watching you, wouldn't want anything bad to happen, that sounds scary! :hugs:

Can't wait to see your LO. Keep us updated and I am sending you positive vibes!!

Omg so exciting!!! Can't wait to see a pic of her and I hope everything goes well Tish!! All the best to you :)

Tishy I’m so excited for you! You meet your baby today!!!!!!!!!

It seems to be quite frequent that people go into labour the day before scheduled inductions/c sections. I literally said the same to Robert last night and wondered if my labour will kick off properly on Wednesday!

Good luck today. Cannot wait to hear the news x

Keeping everything crossed for you Tishy! So exciting.

Happy labour day ladies! (For those of you in North America, today is labour day in more than 90 countries worldwide, I think only US and Canada has it on a different day).
So it seems like a good day to give birth generally :D

As for me, Im really trying to hold out. I'm feeling a lot of cramps and tightness. Nina is quite active. I've already had 2 bowel movements today (sorry for the tmi). No real full on labour signs though... I am just not emotionally ready for this. There is a big chance that dh will be allowed into the birthing room with me from Monday (some covid restictions are being lifted), so I am just lying down in bed today and hoping that this little girl can hold out a bit. If she comes before Monday then poor dh will be translating via video call from the parking lot. Not cool [-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->