~*May Miracles 2020*~

I might have to have some spicy food. I don't have any raspberry leaf tea or anything like that. I'm thinking ill try to have more sex lol. I just want to boost the good hormones so even when you're relaxed or laughing it releases seratonin and you need that and oxytocin (from the sexy time :lol:) plus another feel good hormone to get labour going. We had our walk and managed to have a nice social distanced chat with some friends who can't leave their house as one of them is on the vulnerable list due to health conditions she has. So they were really happy to see us!

Sex worked like a charm for me the first time haha.

Well see this time.
Also. Might have talked too soon about it being calm (or is it the calm before the storm ahah...) I vacuumed the couch since Ive been avoiding the vacuum, and my DS1 has like 10 years of food stashed in there hahaha.... and holy moly. The contractions are real guys. Phewwww.

Yay for full term Missie!!! Keep us updated on the contractions!

I keep getting some pain, I'm guessing they are just strong braxton hicks, they seem to be worse at night. My back is killing me today as well. I keep looking at my bump wondering how on earth I've got another 2-4 weeks in me of being pregnant!! My family are doing a sweepstake now, I've gone for 22 May so we shall see!

I might have to have some spicy food. I don't have any raspberry leaf tea or anything like that. I'm thinking ill try to have more sex lol. I just want to boost the good hormones so even when you're relaxed or laughing it releases seratonin and you need that and oxytocin (from the sexy time :lol:) plus another feel good hormone to get labour going. We had our walk and managed to have a nice social distanced chat with some friends who can't leave their house as one of them is on the vulnerable list due to health conditions she has. So they were really happy to see us!

Jary with my first, I had no signs at almost 40 weeks, no contractions, cervix closed etc. My husband and I had sex saturday, I ran a bunch of errands, and then for dinner ate bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers. 9pm that night I went into labor. So I always wonder if one of those things worked! We're gonna try sex today (I've been telling my husband no all week cause I've had a terrible time sleeping and didn't want to go into labor on zero sleep) and more jalepeno poppers tonight from the same place!

And omg, I know, sex these days is an acrobatic feat. We end up in spooning position most of the time these days but even then I'm so uncomfortable I kind of can't wait for it to be over! Will never tell hubby that though lol.

Sex worked like a charm for me the first time haha.

Well see this time.
Also. Might have talked too soon about it being calm (or is it the calm before the storm ahah...) I vacuumed the couch since Ive been avoiding the vacuum, and my DS1 has like 10 years of food stashed in there hahaha.... and holy moly. The contractions are real guys. Phewwww.
Congrats on making it to term Missie!! You've got some super woman pelvic muscles! :lol: omg, I know what you mean about the food in the couch, under the couch, in the car seat, lol. Out of sight out of mind right!?

I swear! Haha it was like we had a second pantry in the couch hahahahah.

Part of me wants to try sex, because I have been on bed rest for so long, part of me fears its gonna get it all started and is 37 okay??? Hahaha... but I also know people who did all the tricks and nothing worked so! It is quite a gymnastic feat

Well we've ordered a curry to be delivered. Not spicy ones really but with DD I had a curry we cooked at home - again mild and then I went into labour early the following morning so who knows!

And I feel the same about sex lol I can't wait for it to be over because it's uncomfortable - not like me as I used to love sex a lot! But hubs doesn't see much action now anyway so it isn't a long session anyway! :lol::lol::lol:

Im so tired today. I keep sitting on my ball but feeling like I'm nodding off so rest on the sofa. Not ideal but currently the way I want to be!

Gah I’ve lost 1.5lbs again! That means for the entire pregnancy I’ve gained 1lb total. I feel bad, like I’m starving my child but I am trying to eat more I’m just not hungry and getting full so so easily! Makes me feel like a bad mum :cry:

Gah I’ve lost 1.5lbs again! That means for the entire pregnancy I’ve gained 1lb total. I feel bad, like I’m starving my child but I am trying to eat more I’m just not hungry and getting full so so easily! Makes me feel like a bad mum :cry:

Definitely not a bad mum! You can't force yourself to eat plus baby takes all they need from you regardless and will get enough!

Insane back pain. Contractions.
Threw up twice. TMI emptied myself at the bathroom.

The belly contractions arent hyper painful yet. So. Im waiting. But eek. I dont know if this is it guys.

Also kittykat, youre not a bad mom! LO is getting what they need! We all do what we can!

Ahhh Missie it sounds like it could be happening! That or a very poorly timed stomach bug, definitely hoping for the former! It was the vacuuming!! :lol: Why do these things always happen in the middle of the night? Why can't labor start at like 8am after a great night's rest? Keep us posted! =D

Oh Missie it definitely sounds like the start!! Let us know how it goes.

Im just officially done here. Sleep is like having a battle. I want to go to bed but then I hate it because I know it's not an easy task. I did get some sleep - more than the night before but I just feel miserable this morning. Its like I get the start of some pains and feel odd and think maybe this is it but then nothing happens. I keep hoping to go to the loo and find the bloody show but nope. Nothing. I'm going to be pregnant forever :(

I don't know cnote! I think they like to give us a sleepless rush.

Jary, I am sure she's gonna come soon :hugs: maybe she just wants to share a birthday with her sister!

It has not fizzled out....might call up the maternity ward. I am exhausted

I don't know cnote! I think they like to give us a sleepless rush.

Jary, I am sure she's gonna come soon :hugs: maybe she just wants to share a birthday with her sister!

It has not fizzled out....might call up the maternity ward. I am exhausted

Ooh sounds like baby is going to make his appearance soon!

And oh goodness I hope she doesn't come on Alice's birthday lol. She might like it this year as its new and exciting but then as time goes on I'm not sure either of them will appreciate sharing a birthday! She can come tomorrow tho as its star wars day and that would be awesome :lol:

My husband said that. Lets have the May the 4th. Or the cinco de Mayo. And I said I wasnt having a latino baby on cinco de Mayo :rofl:

Oooo missie, sounds like it's getting close :shock:
So exciting :wohoo:

Ooh missie it does sound like things are going somewhere! Exciting!!

I’ve had 3 BMs today already... it’s barely midday... maybe it means something, maybe it doesn’t, I feel like I’ve been ‘clearing out’ for a month :rofl:

Im also completely over the BM thing... I used to be a regular once a day kind of person, it feels like I am spending my whole life on the toilet now. I don't remember this from my first pregnancy...

Im also completely over the BM thing... I used to be a regular once a day kind of person, it feels like I am spending my whole life on the toilet now. I don't remember this from my first pregnancy...

i didn’t even go every day pre pregnancy, once every 2-3 days was my normal, I’m rivalling my husbands 6/day at the moment! :rofl: I hate to say it but I’m a little bit over the whole pregnancy thing now, as much as I want her to stay in until term, I almost feel like I’d be relieved if she came tomorrow :shrug: I’m so uncomfortable, my backs hurting like hell and I’m fed up of maybe it maybe not contractions!

I keep hoping for the 'clear out' lmao!

I've been more frequently but still get constipated and it's annoying! I really just want things to kick off cause I don't want to spend another night in bed pregnant [-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->