~*May Miracles 2020*~

I know it is terrifying, but please try to have hope. 6+2 could be too early for heartbeat, especially if you ovulated late or baby implanted late.
I had gushing blood at 6+1 with Kirree and was convinced it was all over. I was diagnosed with threatened miscarriage but my cervix was closed so they said to be hopeful. Had a private scan 2 days later and saw baby and heartbeat. And huge SCH. I bled on and off for 2 weeks and it was so scary all the time. She is now 1 year old.
I hope you also have this outcome. I have heard that SCH is very common. The amount of blood I had come out of me was beyond belief, but I didn’t cramp at all, just felt uncomfortable like I had bloat/indigestion for a while.

6+0 today for me. Seems like it’s going so slow but really quickly at the same time, I mean I found out at 3+2 so it’s almost been three weeks. Still two plus weeks til my scan. Been feeling okay, super tired. I’ll fall asleep on the couch at 7:30 and have no memory of how I got there. Some small amounts of nausea, had to stop taking my prenatal in the morning because it was definitely not sitting well. By this time last time I was already super sick so I’m hoping it’s a good sign maybe it won’t be as bad. As I type that though I’m starting to feel that familiar slightly off feeling.

Since I have nothing until 8+4 I let myself get some cheap Walmart tests just to see the line pop up. Still feels good to see, I’m realizing of all goes well this will be the last times I get to experience watching those two lines pop up so I’m indulging myself a little.

0F0EFE6C-8B00-4617-B0C4-0279F68C6EE8.jpeg

Gorgeous line symphony ❤️❤️❤️
Doesn’t get much darker than that. Lol

All looking good. Measuring ahead so am now 10+2 according to the scan and edd is 26 April so caesarean would happen a week or so before that. Was so good to hear that heart beat! In 2 weeks we have the Down syndrome scan.

My airway infection flared back up so I was back at Dr yesterday so on antibiotics. I’m so sick of being sick!

How is everyone else doing?

99F0A89E-719C-4AB1-B116-9F5880D33CAD.jpeg

6+0 today for me. Seems like it’s going so slow but really quickly at the same time, I mean I found out at 3+2 so it’s almost been three weeks. Still two plus weeks til my scan. Been feeling okay, super tired. I’ll fall asleep on the couch at 7:30 and have no memory of how I got there. Some small amounts of nausea, had to stop taking my prenatal in the morning because it was definitely not sitting well. By this time last time I was already super sick so I’m hoping it’s a good sign maybe it won’t be as bad. As I type that though I’m starting to feel that familiar slightly off feeling.

Since I have nothing until 8+4 I let myself get some cheap Walmart tests just to see the line pop up. Still feels good to see, I’m realizing of all goes well this will be the last times I get to experience watching those two lines pop up so I’m indulging myself a little.

View attachment 1069660

Woohoo for dye stealer! You test as much as you want, like you said, it’s the last time you have this opportunity!

Baby has a heartbeat of 119. The tech today said I’m only measuring right at 6 weeks so they must have taken the measurements wrong at the hospital. She also said there is no SCH or any reason for the bleeding, so she can’t give me an answer.

I went in there expecting the worst, this is amazing and I’m so happy ❤️

8B12979C-FFD5-4A31-BFD4-47841DB3CEE4.jpeg

Baby has a heartbeat of 119. The tech today said I’m only measuring right at 6 weeks so they must have taken the measurements wrong at the hospital. She also said there is no SCH or any reason for the bleeding, so she can’t give me an answer.

View attachment 1069666

I am so so relieved for you that all is ok! Hope there is no more bleeding

Thanks ladies. I’m so so so relieved and happy and excited. The past few days have been such an emotional roller coaster and the bleeding seems to have stopped for now. Husband is home today and tomorrow so I can keep my feet up and relax a bit.

Loving all of the test and scan pictures. This is all so exciting.

Amazing news Stuckinoki!!!!

Both you and Aphy it's so nice to see those beautiful scan pics :cloud9:

I’m so glad all is fine Stuck. I’ve been thinking of you and am really pleased it went well <3

View attachment 1069666
Wow that is awesome news!! Talk about a false alarm! Hope you are relaxing now and gearing up for the 9 month journey

Amazing news stuckinoki! :hugs:

Beautiful scan Aphy!

They didn't give me a photo for my scan I had :( So I'll have to wait until the 8th of november!

I've got my first set of bloods today at the antenatal clinic. I'm still not sure why they've changed the times they do the bloods or what bloods they do at this point as I thought it was all at 12 weeks. It's not until 4:20 this afternoon so got hours yet lol

Hi Ladies :hi: can I join you please? I'm due 22 May and have my first scan tomorrow! Excited and scared and have everything crossed it goes well and we hear a heartbeat!!x

Hi Ladies :hi: can I join you please? I'm due 22 May and have my first scan tomorrow! Excited and scared and have everything crossed it goes well and we hear a heartbeat!!x

Hi babylove and welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Had my bloods done! Tested for sickle cell, hep b, HIV, syphilis and full blood count. The midwife I saw will actually be my community midwife so it was nice know who I will get. She seems really lovely!

They offered the flu jab but I'll wait until I feel less sick and tired before getting it.

Getting more real now but I still can't wait to see baby on screen in a few weeks!

Morning ladies, just back from the scan and pleased to say that everything is looking good and baby has a heart rate of 159 :happydance:

20191006_095652.jpg

Lovely scan! So glad everything’s as it should be Babylove!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->