MAY MOMMIES 61 DAYS!! lol!!

Not long now ladies i'm getting there but by no means ready am planning on packing bags & putting things together at 35 weeks when i finish work :)
I bet the majority of u will go before me even though i'm due the 2nd of may as i'm alllwwwaays late :)

what a lovely thread of may excitement!

who has their nurseries up and ready??

we're waiting on our cot being delivered, another few weeks away. but in the meantime i've been cleaningcleaningcleaning and have sorted all the cupboards into boxes with labels.

can't wait to get nursery up and ready, even though he won't move in there for quite some months ;)

:happydance: Wooohoooooo!!! I can not believe May is almost here!!!

I know... even though it was February just yesterday, and it doesn't PHYSICALLY seem any different... just saying MARCH makes me smile b/c it's so close to MAY :cloud9:

Not long now ladies i'm getting there but by no means ready am planning on packing bags & putting things together at 35 weeks when i finish work :)
I bet the majority of u will go before me even though i'm due the 2nd of may as i'm alllwwwaays late :)

I, too, am due the 2nd of May!!

Wow makes it seem so real I feel like I've been pregnant forever lol i was preg with my 1st this time last year and fell preg 5 weeks after I had him so can't wait to not be pregnant again lol

I love that we can say its March!!! makes May seem even nearer!!! Nursery all done, getting the cot in a couple of weeks, and I leave work four weeks Friday at almost 35 weeks!!! Yay!! :thumbup:

Went to asda today and got some hospital supplies.... Some asda little angels maternity pads and breast pads, pair of slippers, 2 massive bras and the comfiest mat joggies you have ever seen, they have a big bump band which I thought would be perfect if I have to have a section plus the material is nice and soft too!! So that's my hospital bag almost sorted now!! X

March does make it seem a lot closer. Don't have much ready yet, but a lot of stuff is "in the works" so that is good. it's getting exciting now!!!

Oh I'm a may mummy :dance:

From last year :cry:....Sorry I know I'm trespassing but this just brought back so many memories lol

We haven't done anything yet.

We are going to start painting the apartment next week and then hopefully we can get a little more organized. I have my shower on April 30th so after that it should all be smooth sailing. I also plan on working til the week before my due date if I make it that long. Wish me luck!!

YAY for March, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Dont leave work till 8th April tho BUT means more time off after ;).

Not long till we can have the, its OUR TURN thred bhuahahahaha

xxx

Your ticker says 82 days?! I dont know how many days for me, will say below once I post.

Ahah! 84 days! I dont like days, I much prefer the 2 months, 3 weeks and 2 days!

lol indeed it does...but for the month of may.....it's starting sooooon!! I wanted to include all of May'ers

it is so lovely to be down to 2 digits left to go, although I know I personally will be like eeekkk!! when it is single digits lol!!

Hope everyone is well, I am due 23rd of May x

it is so lovely to be down to 2 digits left to go, although I know I personally will be like eeekkk!! when it is single digits lol!!

Hope everyone is well, I am due 23rd of May x

ooh we're a day apart :)

I've got just 61 days, I'm soooo ready for her to be here though. We have everything for her set up already, just have a few more things to buy. I can't wait!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->