MAY MOMMIES 61 DAYS!! lol!!

Plunky

Reaction score
I saw April..and I thought why not May?? :happydance: :haha:

love it!! 65 for me but my doc says most likely end of April :) counting down the days and put in my maternity leave paperwork today!!! :) can't wait to hold my baby girl

OMG! I'm due 25th May so a little longer but it will be here before we know it!!!! X

That is a frighteningly small number! I'm glad I'm due at the very end of May, I'm going to need as many extra days as possible to actually get everything organised I think. Fingers crossed I don't get induced too early then!

Yay :D although I'm not due until 30th May so nearer 90 days for me xx

I just saw that on my ticker today...it has come so quickly! I am so excited to meet my baby girl! And to give my son a sister. :)

can i just pop in and say im soo jealous of u ladies! i wanna be a may due date but im jun 1! its only one day but if were may i think id feel better... LOL!

It's getting much to close for comfort LOL! I still have so much to do!

Yay...I'm due on the 4th :) so just 64days to go... I'm soooo excited... still have a few important bits to get, think I'm going to try get them sooner rather than later, as its getting real tireing moving about...
Tick tock :happydance:

can i just pop in and say im soo jealous of u ladies! i wanna be a may due date but im jun 1! its only one day but if were may i think id feel better... LOL!

Im Due June 2nd but Im getting induced on May 20th at 38 weeks.:happydance::happydance::happydance:
You never know you may have the baby early

Im Due June 2nd but Im getting induced on May 20th at 38 weeks.:happydance::happydance::happydance:
You never know you may have the baby early

im hoping! lol just not too early... :dohh:

do you mind if i ask why you are being induced?

i'm due may 7th.. the day before mother's day. =]

I am May 1st so I barely make the may group but I am looking forward to last 9 weeks of pregnancy as this is my last and 4th child. Pregnancy went by fast and cannot believe this phase of my life is officially almost over....sigh. The thought of never feeling a baby move inside my tummy again is sad and I cannot believe I have now almost done this 4 full times. I am amazed at how fast life goes by.

i was hoping for may 1. it's my boyfriend's mother's birthday. she passed away this past year, and it would be awesome! however, he's going to come out when he's good and ready i suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->