MAY MOMMIES 61 DAYS!! lol!!

Yay! May 6th for me! March does make it seem so much closer now!!

For US ladies - went to Target today and got these tank top/nursing bra combo things. It looks like a casual tank top or camisole but the straps unhook and can come down for nursing. Very comfortable! (and it will be warmer by May so tank tops will be perfect!)

I cant wait!

May 22nd for me :happydance:

going to welcome Logan Dante our 5th BOY!!!! :cloud9:

May the 1st for ours, Or could be the end of April :)

I've got just 61 days, I'm soooo ready for her to be here though. We have everything for her set up already, just have a few more things to buy. I can't wait!!!!

so you're due May 2nd? Wanna be bump buddies? I'm due 5/2, also with my 1st girl!

Yay! May 6th for me! March does make it seem so much closer now!!

For US ladies - went to Target today and got these tank top/nursing bra combo things. It looks like a casual tank top or camisole but the straps unhook and can come down for nursing. Very comfortable! (and it will be warmer by May so tank tops will be perfect!)

I can't believe the weather here! We were wearing shorts in February!! I hope it stays warm so May will be nice and warm when baby arrives :)

I got a nursing bra from Target just to wear cause it fits so comfy! I love Target!

Anyone started having real trouble sleeping at night?
Between the 3-4 bathroom trips and not finding a comfortable position, I am miserable when it comes to getting up in the morning to go to work. I have the boppy pillow and sometimes it works and sometimes not.

69 days for me, whoo hoo its getting really exciting now. due may 11th :thumbup:

Ah i can't sleep at all, I had a day off today and gave up tossing and turning and got up at 6am. I'd been awake since around 4am, also fed up with all the toilet trips, they are driving me mad!!! I'm even keeping hubby awake now with all my rolling about in bed lol. I'm shattered and my right bum cheek/hip hurts :-(

Got back from the midwife, what an appointment, it took 15 mins to find the heartbeat which was very worrying but bubs is ok, just lying very low!!! Plus she is measuring a week ahead so if still measuring big next app then I'll be going for yet another scan! thank god that's over! She did however refer me to aqua natal for my sciatica. So I hope that helps x

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm getting so anxious for baby to come!

Helen - glad that they were able to find the heartbeat. As soon as I don't feel bubs moving, I usually use my doppler as soon as I get home. I need that reassurance or else I would go crazy!

Oh now she decides to move! shes going crazy as i type this but when the midwife wanted her to move she wouldnt! LOL

A family member let me borrow a real fetal doppler and I use it almost daily...so ready for this baby to come & freaked out b/c I'm starting to get uncomfortable and people keep saying things like "just wait" or "you ain't seen nothing yet" :help:

Oh now she decides to move! shes going crazy as i type this but when the midwife wanted her to move she wouldnt! LOL

Lol! just shows how babies are eh, they do things when they are ready! :lol:
Good to hear she had a lovely little dance in your tummy, my little tiny girl has been doing the same :D

OMG, I went to my doc appointment this week and I gained 8 pounds in 4 weeks. That is crazy!! The doc told me not to worry too much because I have only gained 10 pounds total throughout the pregnancy. I hope I can stay in line more.

Starting to feel like a whale this week. Laughing at photos i took of my stomach on my phone at 12 weeks when i thought i looked 'huge and bloated' LOL oh dear, bring on the roundness :D

Ehehe, know the feeling too well. Recall getting slightly cross with LO at 4d scan for lack of movement when at other times he is all over the place. DH had to remind me it was just a baby and you can't make a baby do what it don't want, felt bit silly afterwards lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->