May Munchkins 2019

Welcome to all the new mummies to be!! How are we all? I can’t believe how many have joined since I’ve been on here, I’ve missed a lot!

We finally saw baby’s heartbeat on the screen at 7w2days! Which was amazing to see the flickering, so I’m finally relaxed and trying to embrace being pregnant although I’m finding it increasingly difficult to ignore all the nausea I’m getting pretty much all day or as soon as I even get slightly hungry! What are all of your go to remedies?! I’m dreading another 5+ working weeks feeling like this until it eases !!

Good morning ladies. Please add me to the list. Our little is due May 25th. Anyone else got a first BFP at 8dpo? It was very faint but I could see it. Finally got digital yes at 10dpo. Waiting for my dr to call me with my appointment.

Dreaming Hi again! Congratulations on your scan :happydance: ! Glad to hear nerves have settled hopefully nausea is right behind it. Cheerios really help me.

AshNAmber welcome hun! :happydance: I'll get you added now. Congratulations on your BFP. I got an early BFP the last two goes as well

Congrats all ladies due. My due date is subject to change but please could i be added? May 3rd is what the due date calculator gives, i can swap it if need be when a scan clarifies this.

Good morning ladies. Please add me to the list. Our little is due May 25th. Anyone else got a first BFP at 8dpo? It was very faint but I could see it. Finally got digital yes at 10dpo. Waiting for my dr to call me with my appointment.

Congratulations on your bfp, I got my bfp at 7 dpo and it was pretty dark for that early. My last two I didn't get an early bfp up until AF was due and it was still very faint.

20180917_192719.jpg

Because I'm a POAS addict. Last tests for this pregnancy, finally got my 3+:thumbup:

Pink :Congratulations and welcome!:happydance: I'll get you added now

Blue lovely test results:thumbup: I don't think that frer could be darker

Hi ladies! I got my BFP this morning @ 11 DPO! According to the due date calculator, my EDD is May 30th when using my date of conception, but June 2nd when using my LMP. Not really sure whether I should be in this group or a June group, so I thought maybe I'd go back and forth, if you don't mind me joining? I won't get to see my ob-gyn till 9 weeks along, so my due date won't be solidified until then :cry:

This is baby #3 for me! I have a 5 year old daughter and 2 year old son. DD was a surprise, but we found out for DS. We plan to stay team yellow for this baby, since we're prepared for either gender :)

Welcome Bella and that's fine. You're welcome here as long as you'd like. Congrats on staying team yellow. I do not have that much patience anymore lol. I'll get you added now

Hello lovely ladies. My period is 2 days late got my positive pregnancy test day before af was due. This baby is a blessing as we were not trying. After I had a ectopic pregnancy in 2009 I decided to stop trying was scared it'd happen again. Now im 36 and looks like we will be adding a new baby to our already family of 3. Baby makes 4 omg!! We been using withdrawal method worked well till now. But we just moved into new house only 2brs so freaking out a bit. Nervous to tell my SO because of the emotional time we went through years ago. But feeling so sick I'm sure he will notice soon. Praying this is a healthy baby.

App says EDD for now is May 27th. Until I get a dating scan.

Hpt taken this morning last test I have for now.

Attachments

• 20180918_090311.jpg
    20180918_090311.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
  • PicsArt_09-18-08.51.50.jpg
    PicsArt_09-18-08.51.50.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
So sorry Steph, lots of hugs hope you get your sticky bean very soon xx

Bunch of new people! Congrats everyone!

I am happy that someone else is team yellow too :haha:

Is anyone else already brainstorming names?!

Thank you Conundrum!

I have to say.... your name sounds SO familiar.... were you on these forums when pregnant with your daughter?? Did we maybe chat back then?? My daughter was born May 2013... :flower:

Bunch of new people! Congrats everyone!

I am happy that someone else is team yellow too :haha:

Is anyone else already brainstorming names?!

Right?! It's so lonely when everyone is announcing genders & we'll be over here like "just another scan...." :cry: :haha: But the surprise at the birth is amazing! That's the part I can't wait for :cloud9:

As for names.... we had considered Lucas for a boy. But it's not written in stone. Need a bit more help coming up with girl names <3 What about you??

Jessabear Welcome and congrats:happydance: You might be surprised, perhaps a surprise gift for him would help you both? I am very sorry for your loss and hope you have a H&H 9 months!

SweetTart: I wish I had more motivation for team yellow, but I'll be wishing you luck all the way! And yes to the names. Hubby and I always fight over names. Surprisingly we've agreed on a girl but no where near close on a boy.

Bella I thought the Same! I was on throughout my pregnancy with my daughter and the following year. I love Lucas btw!

We've decided on Camilla (Mia or Milla as a nickname) Brynn if it's a girl. May need help on the boys :dohh:

Delta how are you doing hun?

Jessabear Welcome and congrats:happydance: You might be surprised, perhaps a surprise gift for him would help you both? I am very sorry for your loss and hope you have a H&H 9 months!

SweetTart: I wish I had more motivation for team yellow, but I'll be wishing you luck all the way! And yes to the names. Hubby and I always fight over names. Surprisingly we've agreed on a girl but no where near close on a boy.

Bella I thought the Same! I was on throughout my pregnancy with my daughter and the following year. I love Lucas btw!

We've decided on Camilla (Mia or Milla as a nickname) Brynn if it's a girl. May need help on the boys :dohh:

Delta how are you doing hun?

Thanks I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with others :flower:

Hi! I am here :) got my BFP 09/16/2018 after I was already past due for period. I figure I ovulated late and could have started my period today but my BFP'S all look really good and I am really hoping this one is a sticky one! Nice to "meet" you all! Looking forward to the next 9 months with you all.

I have my scan on October 8th and will know the due date at that time but it could be 05/23-05/27.

Hey all I am cautiously stepping my toes into this group. I got my BFP on 9/14 and pregnant on the digi on 9/15. Just had blood work done yesterday and my HCG level was 225.20. I have my 6 week appt Oct 1st. Happy n Healthy 9 months to all.

EDD is May 30th

Jessa glad to hear. Feeling better now or still anxious? I really hope it goes well for you:hugs:

Hoping :happydance: Congratulations and welcome! I went ahead and put you down for the 23rd if I need to change please just let me know. Sending sticky vibes!

Jl:happydance: I've got you added up as well. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!

We&#8217;ve already got our names :blush:

Archie if it&#8217;s a boy and Esmie if it&#8217;s a girl.

We&#8217;ve booked an early scan too. 9th October, should be 8+1 by my calculations but scan will tell for sure?

How is everyone feeling? I&#8217;m finding that apart from being exhausted I&#8217;m fine all day and then around 5/6pm all the symptoms hit me. Anyone got any tips for nausea. I&#8217;ve been drinking ginger tea which worked well with my girls but seems to make it worse this time round :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->