May Munchkins 2019

So happy for you, Flou!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks girls! It has only been 6 days and 3 coworkers have ranted to me about how much heavier their work load has been. As expected, the new hires are not doing much of anything as they are still learning and my coworkers have to pick up the slack and handle things on their own.

Is it wrong to feel smug that the gap left by my departure is going to become very noticeable shortly? :haha: I honestly wist the office manager would call me, but she is too prideful. I would say no anyway, but still! :haha:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that everyone is doing well this week!
I have actually had a decent day. I was able to eat more than usual and I haven't been nearly as dizzy. I also passed all of my final exams for this semester, so I can enjoy a good Winter break.

I downloaded the Ovia pregnancy app and I like it alot! It has a lot of cool features and information. I have never used a cool app before, just the online trackers.

I also gave in this week and bought some maternity pants. I only had my 3rd trimester pants left and they were just way too big. I also picked up some maternity leggings and I honestly might just live in them for the rest of forever.

So awesome flou! Congratulations everything is still crossed for you.

Bella, I'm glad everything is returning to normal and I can't live without my coffee either so I completely understand. When did you decide to tell everyone?

Blue super congrats. Absolutely amazing momma will update

Sorry ladies I've been so MIA , I've really been bummed lately. Dhs work has made him miss anything and everything related to baby and only to find out he won't be able to come to the gender scan nor the 20 week scan has left me a hormonal mess. If SIL hadn't brought over a Doppler he would never even get the chance to hear the HB. While he does need the hours it's been a hard go having the house, kids and appointments to myself

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that, Conundrum. :hugs:
My husband hasn't been able to make it to an appointment yet either so I definitely know how you feel.
I really hope that you guys get the opportunity to do something special soon <3

Thanks so much Sweet I'm starting to feel better about it but it has been hard to cope. I hope you've been doing well! I'm sorry to hear you're in the same boat, FX we both have some luck soon .

Hope all of you are doing well, congratulations so far on genders and wishing the best for those waiting on results. How is everyone preparing for the holidays?

Hoooray!! At 16 weeks today, I have no more early pregnancy symptoms and finally feel amazing ! At lasssst!!
Had midwife today and baby’s heartbeat is 137, looks like this little munchkin could be a baby boy if the heartbeat theory is true?? Lol x

Awesome to hear Baby! Glad to hear everything is going so well! Do you plan on finding out?

I always host for the holidays as I have the largest house. As of now, I am just trying to keep it clean to make it easier for the big day. :haha:
I have done a fair amount of shopping already so there's not too much left to do. :)

Completely jealous! We host for Thanksgiving and my aunt usually takes Christmas. I have not even started shopping yet :haha: This weekend is going to prove eventful.

Just to ask ladies I believe I have everyone updated, but if I missed anyone please let me know. Congrats so far Moms!

BlueMoon - THat's awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Conundrum - I'm thinking I'll tell my kiddos after my second appointment, which is Monday the 19th. I think I'll also tell work then, and whomever I want in person. May wait a bit longer for social media. So so sorry to hear DH hasn't been able to be present much for this baby. That must be so hard! My DH is going to miss this next appointment, which, I think, is the first time hearing the HB. Maybe I'll record it for him....

The holidays are tricky over here. DH & I want to make sure we see both sides of our families on both Thanksgiving and Christmas. We go 1.5 hours (by car) to DH's parents' home on Wednesday evening and spend the night. We get up and watch the Macy's parade on Thanksgiving morning, eat a quick breakfast, and have a big Thanksgiving dinner around noon. Then, we drive 1 hour to my parents' home and do an evening Thanksgiving dinner, then go home. On Christmas, we have our own super early Christmas morning, drive 1.5 hours to DH's parents' home to do breakfast and Christmas morning there, then drive 1 hour to my parents' to have Christmas dinner and more gift opening there. It's a super long day, but we wouldn't miss both our families for the world. Oh, and Christmas Eve is spent at my sister's home with a traditional "zuppe de peche" italian meal and Christmas caroling as my dad plays the piano :cloud9:

I haven't even thought about Christmas yet! Even though DS keeps telling me which toys he wants from Father Christmas. Life just seems really hectic at the moment and I have such bad baby brain that everything is taking me at least twice as long as normal. I think my MIL will be staying with us over the xmas hols and we are all going over to my parents on xmas day.

Hospital rang baby has unbalanced translocation 10:21.
The screening midwife didn’t know much really, mentioned something about abnormalities and developmental problems.
I don’t think they know enough about it.
She will refer us to genetics.
I was hoping for different news. Xx

I have once again been super MIA...sorry ladies but loved reading all the happy updates and hearing about genders and heartbeats...its all so exciting. Thinking of all those going through rough times.

I had my first official baby appt on Monday and got to listen to the baby's heart beat. I recorded it for all the girls to hear. It was such a relief as I was having horrible dreams that they couldn't find it. My next appointment is Dec 10th and then we have our gender ultrasound on Jan 14th but we won't find out the actual gender until the 20th when we have our party. The doctor went over the game plan with me and after 28 weeks I will be having monthly ultrasounds to monitor my cervix as I had a LEEP procedure done and that can cause issues with carring to terms.

On top of baby appointments we are crazy packing up our house as things look good for us to move on the 30th. It all seems to be happening so quickly!

Oh wow, BellaRosa! Sounds like you have a busy holiday season, but it sounds full of love! I am sure the kids enjoy it :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking about you, Sportysgirl :hugs:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am happy that you got to hear baby's heartbeat, jlmeans!

There is really nothing new going on here, but I haven't been as sick this week, so that is pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->