May rainbow baby

Kazy

Reaction score
Anyone expecting a May rainbow baby and want a buddy?

May Rainbow babies EDD!

May 2- Vgirl
May 5- Amarles
May 7- RainbowAlee
May 8- Kazy
May 9-Caseofhope, George83
May 10- Kategirl, klsltsp, kelly9, baybeemama
May 12- wannabemummy2
May 13- Curlymikes
May 17- lolly25, Bushmamma, greener grass
May 20- taztap
May 24- charlie15
May 25- Imsotired
May 26- amaryllis
May 29- Misspriss
May 31- jnypal27

Yes! I should be due May 10th.

I had a CP/MC two years ago before I had my daughter, then I had a CP that ended August 3rd... and now three weeks later I got my BFP again. I'm kind of freaking out right now and don't know how I'm going to get through the next few weeks until I am allowed to see a doctor!

I would love to be in the May 2015 group and but I am not sure what is going on! I took 5 pregn tests within last 3 days, the first one was positive, then next day negative and negative, this morning negative, and now digital test a positive. The first 4 tests were from Dollar store. I missed my period so far by one day, let's see...

Hi ladies! I am glad to have some buddies.

kategirl- I'm so sorry for your losses. this is my first pregnancy post MC and it's encouraging to know that you have had a successful pregnancy after one. When do you see your dr. ? I don't see mine until 12 weeks! But they are doing blood work. I went yesterday and HCG is only 52. She said it's totally normal and I am probably just a week behind what I thought. FF said that I Od on day 23 so that fits with that estimation. But I will say it's hard not to analyze EVERYTHING.

Amaries..... that is odd. Here's my experience with dollar store tests. They can be really accurate because I used them to see my HCG go down after MC and it detected down to 15 HCG or so. However, that's what I tested with yesterday and took a few minutes to test positive. Because im crazy I took another one this morning and it was lighter and took FOREVER to become positive. And then my paranoid self took another one this afternoon that was a very clear positive but still took a minute or so to show up. So I think they CAN be accurate but some batches must be better than others. Oh, and my last pregnancy I used them as well. Tested positive, one week later it was negative. Took another one right after it and it was very clearly and quickly positive. So don't worry! I don't think that they are very consistent. What brand was the digi?

Kazy - Unfortunately my urine test t the clinic was negative yesterday (the RN said that it is a fairly crappy test and won't show until you're over 4 week or even later) and I can't get matched with an OB or make an appointment until after I get a positive, so I'm in limbo right now. My previous OB wanted to see me at 8 weeks (and didn't do a pregnancy test until then) but now I'm with different insurance with different rules so I don't know if they'll wait until 8 weeks or 12 weeks.

Kazy - Unfortunately my urine test t the clinic was negative yesterday (the RN said that it is a fairly crappy test and won't show until you're over 4 week or even later) and I can't get matched with an OB or make an appointment until after I get a positive, so I'm in limbo right now. My previous OB wanted to see me at 8 weeks (and didn't do a pregnancy test until then) but now I'm with different insurance with different rules so I don't know if they'll wait until 8 weeks or 12 weeks.

Well praying you get an obvious positive soon! I think the rules are changing through out the health system in general. I have the same OB and the rules are different since my first.

Ladies, I can relate as well, with my insurance my OB won't see me until I am past 8 wks :( and then another, different appt for USG.
I have not called the office yet and am not sure what the procedure is after you have MC, I had MC in April '14 :(, I should update my signature.

Maybe my OB will see me sooner this time? Anyhow, I am going overseas in 2 wks and will see a Dr. there.

Kazy- the digital I took was First Response.

Ladies, I can relate as well, with my insurance my OB won't see me until I am past 8 wks :( and then another, different appt for USG.
I have not called the office yet and am not sure what the procedure is after you have MC, I had MC in April '14 :(, I should update my signature.

Maybe my OB will see me sooner this time? Anyhow, I am going overseas in 2 wks and will see a Dr. there.

FRER is supposed to be very accurate! So sounds good! How many DPO are you?

FRER is supposed to be very accurate! So sounds good! How many DPO are you?

:) Thanks, I am very hopeful! I am 13 DPO, how about you?

Amarles - It may just be that your levels aren't very high yet so that the difference between tests and how much hcg happened to be built up in your system right then might not have been enough to make it show. I know I had a HUGE difference in my tests on Monday - the morning with FMU was a barely-there thing that almost looked like an evap, but the evening one was definitely a line. Here's a pic that has two tests I did this morning that were dipped into the same exact sample, but see how the top one is lighter?

Attachments

• Regular 7.jpg
    Regular 7.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 12

FX you get your positive soon!

Amarles - It may just be that your levels aren't very high yet so that the difference between tests and how much hcg happened to be built up in your system right then might not have been enough to make it show. I know I had a HUGE difference in my tests on Monday - the morning with FMU was a barely-there thing that almost looked like an evap, but the evening one was definitely a line. Here's a pic that has two tests I did this morning that were dipped into the same exact sample, but see how the top one is lighter?

you tests look good!
did you test blood HCG after MC? I had to test until levels dropped to 0.

you tests look good!
did you test blood HCG after MC? I had to test until levels dropped to 0.

No. I was only 4w3d this time, and with my previous CP (at 5w3d) they had told me I just had to get a negative hpt and that's all that mattered.

Kate girl- Your tests look good! Even the non digis are solid positive too.
I've decided I will so no more testing since I had a positive. Since the cheapies se to be all over the place I refuse to dive myself crazy anymore. I literally threw my extra tests away. Let's hope I can stick to that!!

Oh and I think I'm 11dpo. Had a weird cycle though so not positive on that.

LMP has my due date may 1 and FF has may 9.

Yeah, Kazy!

I think I'll keep testing, but I'm not worried if the lines are lighter or darker, as long as they're still there. I know there's variability in the tests, urine, etc. Though I'll probably cut back to every couple days once I hit 4 weeks or so. And I have two more digi's, but I've saving those as a just in case (if I get really worried or if my clinic's tests still keep showing negatives or something).

it is hard to refrain from testing, I know I will probably test again tonight! :dohh:

On the positive note, I have read that there are very rarely false positive test :)

I have read the same. Unless you are on certain medications there really aren't false positives.

Especially on multiple tests! Well I said in trying not to test.....lol.

I never had trouble conceiving before this time. It's been about a year since we started. I always took it for granted! Now I know too much info and it adds to the worry!

But I'm believing for all of us a happy healthy pregnancy!!

I keep testing and getting really nice dark lines, and I am having some symptoms... but I'm still really worried about this pregnancy. I don't remember being this worried and hesitant when I was pregnant with my daughter (which was also after a CP). Maybe it's because this was only a couple weeks after the CP? Or maybe it's just because the first time I thought it was just a fluke/bad luck, and now that I've had two I'm more worried that something is wrong and it'll keep happening? Maybe it's because I know so many more people now (through these boards) that have had multiple MC or MMC so I feel like it's more of a chance? I'm hoping once I get to 6 weeks or so I'll calm down more.

Hi Ladies, I had my BFP this morning for baby #2. My LG is 1 and we had a MC in the summer 2012. I'm so excited about this baby, specially because we were only trying for 3 months. I'm hoping I can join the group. I'm new to baby and bump and still learning how to use it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->