May rainbow baby

I just realized that they accidently scheduled me early; they said I'd have to wait until 8 weeks to come and do the paperwork and pick an OB and get set up for tests, but I'll only be 7w2d. Heehee. 3 and a half weeks to go!

Yeah ! I actually have my annual exam with my OB scheduled at 7wks. I decided to not tell them that when I called for my appointment. That way I can try and convince my doctor to give me am early ultrasound. If she won't then I will probably pay out f pocket since it's only $40.

:) hehe Kate and kazy lol

And kazy $40 is crazy affordable!!

Afm well test today was darker... still wasn't fmu. .. we are on holidays so it's been hard to test on the sly..

Am I am still in denial lol... I am lucky in that I will have ultrasounds every 2 weeks... maybe even more frequent.. they need to check the thickness of my uterus wall and I think they are going to be writing a paper on my case ... lol

Hi ladies,

Can I join you please due 8th of May

This is my second baby hopefully, my history, I had 4 miscarriages before asked my GP to transfer me to Dr shehata team in Epsom, they were great, and for first time my pregnancy passed the 7 weeks, and carried the my baby until 24 weeks, and had very bad pain, luckily for me I was at my brother’s house, which is walking distance to kings college hospital, which I later found out were the best for premature births. I delivered my baby naturally within 2 hours, and I was told if I didn’t make it in time, I could have lost him. my baby is happy 10 months old baby, he doesn’t have any major issues but still need oxygen support, and he is weaned off it gradually.

Yesterday, we found out we are pregnant again, I am happy, I wanted at least another one, and I am not young but I am very nervous, with my history with miscarriages, and now premature birth, even though my early birth was due urine infection that was not detected, they keep asking me for a sample to confirm, they asked me for 3 samples!! Before I got back results, I delivered him.

Welcome, hur! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, but hopefully your new doctor will be able to help like the last time. I'm so glad your LO is alright after such an early birth!

Welcome, hur! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, but hopefully your new doctor will be able to help like the last time. I'm so glad your LO is alright after such an early birth!

Thank you, best of luck to you too xxx

Welcome HUr. So sorry
For your your losses. Praying this time you have a full 9 months!

Welcome HUr. So sorry
For your your losses. Praying this time you have a full 9 months!

Thank you, yes hoping for full term this time, and get to moan how long it is taken, I didn't even feel the kicks lol

Good luck to you too xxx

I want to join! I just got my bfp last night at 9dpo! I am happy but scared too. I have had 2 mcs and a cp in the last year. I am hoping this is our rainbow! My edd is May 13. I will have an early scan, but I am not sure when. I would like to wait until 8 weeks but I don't know if I will be able to :).

I have been really nervous. Anyone else?

Welcome curly! Yes, it's hard not to be nervous. I find sometimes I'm totally fine and other times ready to panic. It's such a vulnerable place to be with no control!

How is everyone feeling? Anyone have any symptoms yet?

I want to join! I just got my bfp last night at 9dpo! I am happy but scared too. I have had 2 mcs and a cp in the last year. I am hoping this is our rainbow! My edd is May 13. I will have an early scan, but I am not sure when. I would like to wait until 8 weeks but I don't know if I will be able to :).

I have been really nervous. Anyone else?

Welcome here, I am nervous too, I am trying to take it one day at time but I know, one minute I am fine, and suddenly I panic, I am also planning early scan, I want it by 8 weeks, as if it is earlier, and they don’t see anything, I will have more to worry about.

nothing here apart from heart burn, and high sense of smell, I keep smelling everything, the bin in the kitchen while I am setting in the living room. no one else smell it lol

Welcome, Curly!

I've been a little nauseous on and off, kind of extra tired, and doing anything (like taking a short walk or washing the dishes) wears me out and makes me nauseous.

Today is when AF would have come, but no sign of her. I've felt kind of like I'm about to get AF and I've been nervous about it all day, but I know that can also be normal. At the same time, I've also been feeling more hopeful yesterday and today. The first few weeks of pregnancy are so nerve wracking when you've had a loss or two!

How is everyone else doing?

Today is when AF would have come, but no sign of her. I've felt kind of like I'm about to get AF and I've been nervous about it all day, but I know that can also be normal. At the same time, I've also been feeling more hopeful yesterday and today. The first few weeks of pregnancy are so nerve wracking when you've had a loss or two!

How is everyone else doing?

I agree it is nerve wracking the first few weeks, I have been feeling like my period is showing up too, too many visits to the loo and checking.

I feel it is going so slow, I am in annual leave too this week, and it is even slower, I just wanted to fast forward to my first scan.

Same here. First few weeks are scary. But I had MC at almost 11 weeks so I have a bit to go before I cross that milestone. I so thankful for my 3 kiddos. They are a reminder to me everyday that my body can do this!!

Yup here too :) slow slow slow... I did a FRER last night, definate bfp.. going to check tonight and tomorrow to make sure it's not another chemical...

I still have not told OH... he found one of the packages from a hpt yesterday and he flipped... so I'm a little afraid to tell him... in the past he's always said that he would love for me to hide it as long as I could... so for now that's what I am doing... I tend to get bad ms starting around 6 weeks though soo....

feeling like af is coming too..

hur we've been on leave too :) back to work Tuesday...

I've been nauseous off and on.. trying to eat as much yummy food as I can lol

I am trying to decide when to call my doc... I am still in denial lol

Hope that everyone is doing well :)

Kim

Yay for May rainbows! I've got one on board! Lets hope baby sticks this time. I'm mostly ok but I only just got my :bfp: today on my 30th birthday of all days! I know the worry will settle in so I just hope I get some good ms and strong symptoms to get me through till I can hear baby's heart beat on my doppler!

So far I have sensitive nips (I'm still nursing my nearly 18 month old) weird dreams, tiredness, nothing super noticeable like last time. My ms usually kicks in around 5-7 weeks.

Congrats everyone and we can all be basket cases together!

Welcome curly! Yes, it's hard not to be nervous. I find sometimes I'm totally fine and other times ready to panic. It's such a vulnerable place to be with no control!

Welcome all the new ladies!!!

I am 4w 6d today, do not have many symptoms, but I get tired easily.
I try not to be nervous, although I too have to wait past my last MC time, 11 wks, to feel a relief.
Any vitamins suggestions?

Wishing healthy pregnancies to all you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->